Windows 10: Microsoft Wireles Desktop 900

Discus and support Microsoft Wireles Desktop 900 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Everyone My Microsoft 2.4 GHz Transceiver v8.0 is damaged. Is there any way I can replace(transceiver) or connect my Microsoft Wireless Desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aarone mamburu, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Microsoft Wireles Desktop 900

Hi Everyone

My Microsoft 2.4 GHz Transceiver v8.0 is damaged. Is there any way I can replace(transceiver) or connect my Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 KEYBOARD & MOUSE? Any help would be appreciated.

:)

aarone mamburu, Sep 9, 2019

2. Microsoft wirelles adapter

Dears,

I won a microsoft wireles adapter and I have a lumia 720 WP 8.1

I can´t connect the lumia to adapter, exist some app or configuration, do you can help me ?

FelipeComenale, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Wirelles

Is there a way to connect my computer in a lan using my nokia e65 like a usb wirelles?

celsoleite---01, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Microsoft Wireles Desktop 900

Lumia 900 address book

I have migrated my address book from an old Nokia phone onto my new Lumia 900- simply and quickly. However, the Lumia 900 address book alphabetically lists the contacts by first name. I would much prefer that contacts were listed by surname. Any suggestions
    on how to change this setting?

JDS63---01, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Wireles Desktop 900

1. Microsoft Wireles Desktop 900 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Wireles Desktop

2. How to Troubleshoot Microsoft Wireless 900 Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Troubleshoot Microsoft Wireless 900 Desktop: I would like support re-connecting my Wireless 900 keyboard to my computer. The green light on the keyboard indicating a Bluetooth connection is no longer appearing. I've replaced the batteries in the keyboard multiple times but that has not fixed the issue. The keyboard does...
  3. How to Troubleshoot Microsoft Wireless 900 Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Troubleshoot Microsoft Wireless 900 Desktop: I would like support re-connecting my Wireless 900 keyboard to my computer. The green light on the keyboard indicating a Bluetooth connection is no longer appearing. I've replaced the batteries in the keyboard multiple times but that has not fixed the issue. The keyboard does...
  4. Microsoft 900 desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft 900 desktop: Most dissapointed with this, has no caps indicator which makes it hell when dealing with passwords etc. What were you thinking???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-900-desktop/380e72b3-362c-4b1d-9797-f0d53a8df187
  5. Microsoft 900 desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 900 desktop: Most dissapointed with this, has no caps indicator which makes it hell when dealing with passwords etc. What were you thinking???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-900-desktop/380e72b3-362c-4b1d-9797-f0d53a8df187
  6. Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900: been using desktop 900 keyboard and moude for a year, Now the mouse starts to stutter. its like the old days when you pushed the PC to max :- anyway, im only working with small progs, and it still jumps around. yes tried new batteries distance from usb to mouse is one...
  7. Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 question: Hello MS people My desktop got infected, some usb sticks got firmware infected and does weird things, a Logitech keyboard is infected too my question is... is the Microsoft wireless desktop 900 Transceiver firmware upgradable or not? regards...
  8. Wireless 900 Desktop

Wireless 900 Desktop: Is there an On / Off control for the Keyboard? Does the On /Off control on the Mouse also turn off the keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-900-desktop/8a508e9e-8791-4681-aeeb-68272349c540
  9. Wireless devices for Microsoft 900 Desktop

Wireless devices for Microsoft 900 Desktop: I’ve bought a new 900 Wireless mouse but my old wireless USB adapter does not detect it. So I’ve bought a new wireless USB adapter but this new wireless USB adapter does not detect the keyboard… Is there any way to avoid plugging both wireless USB things in?...
  10. Replacement Mouse for Microsoft 900 Desktop

Replacement Mouse for Microsoft 900 Desktop: A man had a mouse that was acting all goofy in the 900 Keyboard + Mouse Went and bought a replacment 900 Wireless mouse The old wireless USB thingy does not detect it I have to plug in the new wireless USB thingy The new wireless USB thingy does not detect the keyboard...