Windows 10: microsoft wireless 850 keyboard not working but mouse is

Discus and support microsoft wireless 850 keyboard not working but mouse is in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; All of the sudden the keyboard stop working one day. I tried deleting and re installing the drivers, changing batteries and still nothing. Mouse works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by raffitorrn, Nov 8, 2018.

1. microsoft wireless 850 keyboard not working but mouse is

All of the sudden the keyboard stop working one day. I tried deleting and re installing the drivers, changing batteries and still nothing. Mouse works just fine but keyboard wont' type at all. I have a Surface Pro 3 and you would think that both being microsoft products there wouldn't be any problems, right?

:)

raffitorrn, Nov 8, 2018

2. Microsoft Wireless 850 keyboard and mouse

Hi lbnoell,

Thank you for purchasing the Microsoft 850 wireless keyboard and mouse. Most wireless keyboards does not have LED indicators for "NUM LOCK" and "CAPS LOCK" to save battery life.

If you really need to have some sort of indicator for the "NUM LOCK" and "CAPS LOCK" we suggest to follow the suggestion of DR HARISH LRAO on a similar post. Here's the link: Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 800 - is there a Caps Lock indicator light?

For more information on why wireless keyboard does not have any LED indicators visit this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/894037

Sincerely,

Nelson_Col, Nov 8, 2018
  3. lbnoell Win User
    Microsoft Wireless 850 keyboard and mouse

We just purchased this Microsoft Wireless 850 Keyboard and Mouse at Best Buy for our computer which has a Windows 10 OS. The keyboard and mouse are great, but there are no keyboard indicator lights for Cap Lock or Number Lock. Is there a fix for this?
    It is somewhat irritating.

lbnoell, Nov 8, 2018
  4. microsoft wireless 850 keyboard not working but mouse is

Error 1603 when installing driver for Microsoft 850 keyboard/mouse

I have a 64-bit i7 Dell Notebook and am running on Windows 10. I am trying to install the driver for a Microsoft "Wireless 850 Desktop" keyboard/mouse combo. The install keeps failing and I get a box come up saying:

"Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre - Setup must close because a error occurred. Verify that you computer meets the system requirements on the product packaging. Restart your computer and try running Setup again. If this
    error happens again, see Help for customer support options (Error code 1603)
    ."

My system is apparently compatible and I've done all that has been suggested without any success. Ironically I also have a wireless Logitech keyboard/mouse combo too and that works perfectly, but I want the Microsoft 850 to work properly too. What steps
    do I need to go though to fix the problem once and for all? Thanks.

Bill Graham#, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

microsoft wireless 850 keyboard not working but mouse is

1. microsoft wireless 850 keyboard not working but mouse is - Similar Threads - microsoft wireless 850

2. wireless keyboard 850 doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless keyboard 850 doesn't work: Hello I just purchased wireless keyboard and mouse 850 the mouse is working fine without any problem the keyboard doesn't work all it does is turning the green led on when putting the battery then it turn off after 5 to 10 sec , tried another laptop the same thing , installed...
  3. wireless keyboard 850 doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wireless keyboard 850 doesn't work: Hello I just purchased wireless keyboard and mouse 850 the mouse is working fine without any problem the keyboard doesn't work all it does is turning the green led on when putting the battery then it turn off after 5 to 10 sec , tried another laptop the same thing , installed...
  4. wireless keyboard 850 doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My Microsoft 850 Model 1455 wireless keyboard and mouse

My Microsoft 850 Model 1455 wireless keyboard and mouse: My Microsoft 850 Model 1455 wireless keyboard does not work consistently. I have updated the driver and stll it does not work. Anything else I can do? This keyboard is only about a month old and has always given me problems. The mouse seems to work fine but this keyboard...
  6. Microsoft wireless 850 keyboard not working but mouse is

Microsoft wireless 850 keyboard not working but mouse is: All of the sudden the keyboard stop working one day. I tried deleting and re installing the drivers, changing batteries and still nothing. Mouse works just fine but keyboard wont' type at all. wouldn't be any problems?...
  7. wireless keyboard 850 stopped working

wireless keyboard 850 stopped working: My wireless keyboard 850 model 1455 has stopped working. A pop up menu from microsoft asked me to update my keyboard. I clicked the link to microsoft and downloaded the update and ran the program. Immediately after finishing to run the program my keyboard stopped working. I...
  8. Wireless keyboard 850 and wireless mouse 1000

Wireless keyboard 850 and wireless mouse 1000: Both my wireless keyboard and mouse have stopped working. I think it might be the USB dongle but cannot figure out how or why and how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-850-and-wireless-mouse-1000/5a776a29-f0b4-4aae-a24e-b7ff83f2e0ed
  9. Wireless keyboard 850 not working

Wireless keyboard 850 not working: My wireless keyboard 850 model 1455 has stopped working. A pop up menu from microsoft asked me to update my keyboard. I clicked the link to microsoft and downloaded the update and ran the program. Immediately after finishing to run the program my keyboard stopped working. I...
  10. MICROSOFT WIRELESS KEYBOARD 850

MICROSOFT WIRELESS KEYBOARD 850: THERE ARE 2 LED LIGHTS ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT SIDE OF MY MICROSOFT WIRELESS KEYBOARD 850.THEY ARE NEVER ON AND I NEVER KNOW WHEN MY CAPS LOCK IS ON. HOW CAN I FIX IT?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft 850 keyboard not working

2. microsoft wireless keyboard 850 not working

3. microsoft keyboard 850 not working

4. microsoft 850 keyboard stopped working,
  5. microsoft 850 wireless keyboard not working,
  6. microsoft wireless keyboard working but not mouse,
  7. microsoft wireless 850 mouse keyboard not working,
  8. wireless 850 setup,
  9. how to use multiple keyboards microsoft wireless 850,
  10. ms wireless 850 usb dongle is not working,
  11. wireless keyboard microsoft 850 not working,