Windows 10: Microsoft wireless adapter v1, windows 10 2004, miracast not working, AC9560

Discus and support Microsoft wireless adapter v1, windows 10 2004, miracast not working, AC9560 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi sir my windows is updated to 2004 and now the Wireless display adpaters nevers connect to my computer. Before it was fully working . I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dylan_rajasekaram, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Microsoft wireless adapter v1, windows 10 2004, miracast not working, AC9560

Hi sir

my windows is updated to 2004 and now the Wireless display adpaters nevers connect to my computer.

Before it was fully working .

I have updated the bios, same issue.

Reset networks config, same issue

Updated the wifi adpater drivers. intel AC 9560 ... same issue

Updated the firmware of my microsoft key with another asus windows 10 computer. this another computer cast well .

i have an asus strix scar ii 144hz, this issue is ununderstable ....

Best regards

:)

dylan_rajasekaram, Sep 24, 2020
  2. puma99dk| Win User

Windows 10 and Miracast what's going wrong?

A couple of months after I tried the TH2 update for Windows 10 that broke my ability to use miracast with my Intel Wireless-AC 7260 (Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I), it went wrong yesterday all of a sudden my pc couldn't fint my Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter again, i found my laptop i use at work with Windows 8.1 Pro it find and connect my MWDA without a problem, then I firmware updated my MWDA and it still not helping.

Now I tried updating my Windows with the "MediaCreationTool.exe" so i am now running Windows 10 Pro Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.36) and I still can't find my MWDA, but i can connect and use wireless and bluetooth no problem, so i guess it's just not gonna happen for me to use miracast with my desktop pc *Frown Microsoft wireless adapter v1, windows 10 2004, miracast not working, AC9560 :(

I haven't had all these problems in Windows 8.1 Pro it's like Microsoft broke miracast with Windows 10 and there is a lot of threads about miracast problems, yet I haven't found a solution that works for me.

So if anyone got smth I can try to get it to work I will be happy, and I have already tested several drivers from Intel same thing, no Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter found.

puma99dk|, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter connect & disconnect

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Microsoft Products.

I understand your concern that you are unable to connect to Miracast using Microsoft Display Adapter, we will help you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to run a Network Adapter troubleshooter and check if it helps:

Follow the steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box from the desktop.

• Select the Troubleshooting option.

• Select View All option and select the Network Adapter.

• Click on Next to perform the Network Adapter troubleshooter and follow the steps.

You may refer to the article below which will help you find the reason why the option 'add a wireless adapter display' will not show up.

Kindly refer to: Why isn't Windows finding my Bluetooth or other wireless device?

For more information on “Project to a wireless display with Miracast” refer the link below:

Project to a wireless display with Miracast

(Above links applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope it helps. Feel free to get back to us for any further queries related to Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Microsoft wireless adapter v1, windows 10 2004, miracast not working, AC9560

Miracast stopped working

Hi Gina,

Issues with Miracast are usually resolved by installing the latest drivers for your PC and the latest firmware for your wireless display or Miracast adapter. To update firmware on your wireless display or adapter, go to the Support section of the manufacturer's
    website, search on your specific device, and follow their instructions to download and install that firmware. You can also check the Windows Store to see if there’s an app from the manufacturer of your wireless display or Miracast adapter that updates firmware.

And, we would also suggest that you try performing the suggested troubleshooting steps on this thread and check if it works for you.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft wireless adapter v1, windows 10 2004, miracast not working, AC9560

1. Microsoft wireless adapter v1, windows 10 2004, miracast not working, AC9560 - Similar Threads - Microsoft wireless adapter

2. IntelR Wireless Ac9560 160mhz always stop working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IntelR Wireless Ac9560 160mhz always stop working!: I'm running Windows 11 Pro V. 22H2 on a Asus ROG Strix G731GT Laptop. i have a IntelR Wireless AC 9560 160mhz network adapter. I have seen other issues with this adapter, but none seem to be the same issue I'm having. If i am running anything connected to the internet and put...
  3. IntelR Wireless Ac9560 160mhz always stop working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IntelR Wireless Ac9560 160mhz always stop working!: I'm running Windows 11 Pro V. 22H2 on a Asus ROG Strix G731GT Laptop. i have a IntelR Wireless AC 9560 160mhz network adapter. I have seen other issues with this adapter, but none seem to be the same issue I'm having. If i am running anything connected to the internet and put...
  4. Cannot connect to Microsoft Miracast Wireless Display Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to Microsoft Miracast Wireless Display Adapter: I bought a Microsoft wireless display adapter to connect my Lenovo T14 Win10 ThinkPad to a new external monitor. When I turn the monitor on with the adapter connected, the screen displays MSDisplayAdapter_37 Ready to connect. On my laptop, I see MSDisplayAdapter_37 in the...
  5. Cannot connect to Microsoft Miracast Wireless Display Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to Microsoft Miracast Wireless Display Adapter: I bought a Microsoft wireless display adapter to connect my Lenovo T14 Win10 ThinkPad to a new external monitor. When I turn the monitor on with the adapter connected, the screen displays MSDisplayAdapter_37 Ready to connect. On my laptop, I see MSDisplayAdapter_37 in the...
  6. Cannot connect to Microsoft Miracast Wireless Display Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Wireless Adapter works abnormally after Windows 10 2004 Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Adapter works abnormally after Windows 10 2004 Update: Dear all, my wireless adapter "Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168" doesn't work properly after I updated Windows to the 2004 version. The Internet connection breaks down, works again for a few seconds, and breaks down again. After the driver update, it became worse, and no...
  8. IntelR Wireless Ac9560 160mhz always stop working!

IntelR Wireless Ac9560 160mhz always stop working!: Hi, I have a big problem with my Wireless Driver. A few days ago the driver suddenly stopped working and I didn't know what to do. I tried everything: Disabling and enabling the Driver, Disinstalling the driver then restarting my computer, updating my driver and even system...
  9. Microsoft display adapter not working on non miracast laptop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Microsoft display adapter not working on non miracast laptop: MY DEVICE DETAIL Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 15063) (15063.rs2_release.170317-1834) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: Dell Inc. System Model: Inspiron N5010 BIOS: BIOS Date: 01/09/10 15:17:22 Ver: 08.00.10...
  10. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter (Miracast) Problems?

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter (Miracast) Problems?: Haven't found other threads dealing with this, but I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to get my wireless display adapter working properly in Win10 (worked great with my Surface Pro 3 with Win 8.1 - I'm on Win 10 build 9926 at the moment). Symptom: I can Win+P to...