Windows 10: Microsoft Wireless Adaptor Support

Discus and support Microsoft Wireless Adaptor Support in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,We have a Wireless Display adaptor that continually resets or doesn't power on at at. Reset button doesn't help...How do I contact Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GGabriel2, Aug 31, 2021.

1. GGabriel2 Win User

Microsoft Wireless Adaptor Support

Hello,We have a Wireless Display adaptor that continually resets or doesn't power on at at. Reset button doesn't help...How do I contact Microsoft support? Its less than a year old and our vendor says it should have a 1 year warranty. The support page isn't loading the PC Accessories sub menus and with over a thousand of these purchased for our district, we will need to know how to create service requests. We tried our Premier Support Rep, but they couldn't help.

:)

GGabriel2, Aug 31, 2021

2. Microsoft Wireless Display Adaptor

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you

I suggest you to refer the following articles and check if it helps.

• How do I setup my Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter?
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/help/support/how-to/adapters/setup

• Troubleshooting: Display Adapters
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/e...shooting/adapters/common-issues?wa=wsignin1.0

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 31, 2021
  3. qualitie Win User
    Wireless adaptor not working?

This is the basic desktop specs I have

Dell Inspiron 660 Desktop 3rd gen Quad Core i5-3340 3.1Ghz 12G

It looks like I may have bad wireless adaptor card even though the windows diagnostics show it is fine. It is able to detect one of my routers (have 2 in the house) but is unable to connect. Had reset router multiple times and other computers in the house are able to pick up and connect fine. What are the steps/tests I should undertake to confirm the wireless adaptor card is the problem. Can I replace it myself, am ok with basic troubleshooting. Will be glad to provide more information. Please advice.

qualitie, Aug 31, 2021
  4. Jessen P Win User

Wireless USB adaptor(DX-924USB)

Hi Praneetha,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of the Wireless USB Adaptor?
    • Did you try inserting the device into another computer and check if the recognition takes place?

Run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
    Please revert if you face any issues with Windows in future.

Jessen P, Aug 31, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Wireless Adaptor Support - Similar Threads - Microsoft Wireless Adaptor

2. Microsoft Wireless display adaptor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless display adaptor: Greetings,I am trying to update firmware by physically connecting to laptop into HDMI and USB Port on the Laptop, but it is not detecting in the wireless adaptor application and Laptop. even I tried to reset but could not.So, I updated windows updates and latest Microsoft...
  3. Microsoft Wireless display adaptor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless display adaptor: Greetings,I am trying to update firmware by physically connecting to laptop into HDMI and USB Port on the Laptop, but it is not detecting in the wireless adaptor application and Laptop. even I tried to reset but could not.So, I updated windows updates and latest Microsoft...
  4. Wireless Network Adaptor not Starting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Network Adaptor not Starting: Hello,I have laptop with Windows 10 Pro, namely Lenovo ideapad Z560. The wireless adaptor doesn't start even after installing its driver several times. Please do needful.Device OS Specification Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 OS build 19045.2728;Wireless Adaptor...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Display Adaptor Not Connecting

Microsoft Wireless Display Adaptor Not Connecting: I have recently bought a Microsoft wireless display adaptor however my computer fails to connect to it, I have tried self troubleshooting the problem by following the guide on Microsoft, I've redid my network and display drivers, I've restarted the adaptor, I've tried other...
  6. Xbox Wireless Adaptor Issues

Xbox Wireless Adaptor Issues: Hello, Really struggling this Christmas morning to get my gift to work. My Wireless Adaptor shows no signs of life no light on the USB. I am plugging it in to my PC through the extension? USB strip that came along with the controller. One thing to note is that this worked...
  7. Wireless Network Adaptor problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Network Adaptor problems: Every few months I lose internet connection on my computer and I get the same error message about problem with the network adaptor. I have the following message: Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adaptor is experiencing driver or hardware-related problems. I...
  8. Problems With Wireless Adaptor Installation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems With Wireless Adaptor Installation: HI , I am trying to install my Edimax EW-7711UAN Wifi USB adaptor on my Win 10 laptop. When I plug it in, it does not appear in Network Connections but it does appear in Device Manager under network adaptors only with a question mark. The device status reads: Windows is...
  9. Problems With Wireless Adaptor Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems With Wireless Adaptor Installation: HI , I am trying to install my Edimax EW-7711UAN Wifi USB adaptor on my Win 10 laptop. When I plug it in, it does not appear in Network Connections but it does appear in Device Manager under network adaptors only with a question mark. The device status reads: Windows is...
  10. Wireless adaptor not working?

Wireless adaptor not working?: This is the basic desktop specs I have Dell Inspiron 660 Desktop 3rd gen Quad Core i5-3340 3.1Ghz 12G It looks like I may have bad wireless adaptor card even though the windows diagnostics show it is fine. It is able to detect one of my routers (have 2 in the house)...