Windows 10: Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard (1027) & Logitech Mouse replacement?

Discus and support Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard (1027) & Logitech Mouse replacement? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard (Model 1027) that originally came with a Microsoft Mouse (Model 1052). The mouse has intermittent problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by woden9, Dec 8, 2018.

1. woden9 Win User

Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard (1027) & Logitech Mouse replacement?

I have a Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard (Model 1027) that originally came with a Microsoft Mouse (Model 1052). The mouse has intermittent problems (slow click response, freezing, etc.) and I would like to replace it. Can I use a Logitech Marathon M705 mouse with this keyboard? I am not sure how to sync the Logitech mouse with the Microsoft keyboard, since it does not use the same type of "receiver" that the microsoft mouse has.

:)

woden9, Dec 8, 2018

2. Looking Windows10 driver for Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 1.0A, Model 1027

I looked up the site suggested website and was not able to find an upgrade for Microsoft wireless Comfort keyboard model #1027 and the wireless optical mouse 2.0 model #1008 for Windows 10 . Any other suggestions out there?

Thank you

kevin p callahan, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Is there a difference bewteen Wireless Comfort Keyboard Model 1027 and 1045?

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will help you in resolving the issue.

There might be some software differences in Wireless Comfort Keyboard 1045 when compared to Wireless Comfort Keyboard 1027 model. Wireless Comfort Keyboard 1045 may not be compatible with the current operating software.

Method 1: I suggest you to download the latest software for the Wireless Comfort Keyboard 1045 from the manufacturer’s website and check fit the issue is resolved.

Method 2: If the issue persist, run the keyboard in
    compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Download the latest keyboard driver software from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu. Proceed with the installation.
    • Restart the computer once the installation is complete and check if the changes are effective.

Write back to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 8, 2018
  4. emrekaran Win User

Looking Windows10 driver for Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 1.0A, Model 1027

Hi,

Where can I find Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 1.0A, Model 1027 driver for windows 10.

All drivers I found have compatibility issues.

emrekaran, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard (1027) & Logitech Mouse replacement? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Wireless Comfort

2. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000: Hello, I purchased a Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 but lost the USB receiver in a move. Is there any way I can purchase another to go with the keyboard?Model Number: 1394S/N: 0200801247597...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000: Hello, I purchased a Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 but lost the USB receiver in a move. Is there any way I can purchase another to go with the keyboard?Model Number: 1394S/N: 0200801247597...
  4. Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345: It keyboard and mouse had worked fine for more than 2 years. But, last night it began to play up. The A key stopped working the M key resulted in a +M the with each following press of the M key it would type a D. I changed the batteries in both keyboard and mouse rebooted the...
  5. Microsoft Comfort Keyboard and Mouse 5050

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Comfort Keyboard and Mouse 5050: My keyboard does not type all the letters and the backspace works sporadically. I sometimes have to hit the backspace several times before it catches up. The mouse is all over the place. I have to continually move it from the mouse pad to the desk to a notebook to click...
  6. Microsoft Keyboard wireless comfort desktop 3050

Microsoft Keyboard wireless comfort desktop 3050: Hi we just bought the wireless comfort desktop keyboard 3050 and we have a problem. Keys which are displaying charactors like the equal sign if pressed it is giving a differtent sign. we cannot find the equal sign anywhere. there are several keys which when pressed give us...
  7. Microsoft 5000 comfort keyboard and mouse

Microsoft 5000 comfort keyboard and mouse: Microsoft 5000 comfort keyboard and mouse transceiver is broken? How do I get a replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-5000-comfort-keyboard-and-mouse/0aa005ae-82ee-4690-841b-394a7f79185a
  8. Recently Replaced Wireless Keyboard/Mouse

Recently Replaced Wireless Keyboard/Mouse: My new Logitech Wireless Keyboard/Mouse is working fine with a very slow moving mouse, every day I have to go into the Control Panel and speed my mouse up to the fastest setting and fyi I am pressing the "apply" button every single time in the settings. I've tried rebooting...
  9. Recently Replaced Wireless Keyboard/Mouse

in Windows 10 Support
    Recently Replaced Wireless Keyboard/Mouse: My new Logitech Wireless Keyboard/Mouse is working fine with a very slow moving mouse, every day I have to go into the Control Panel and speed my mouse up to the fastest setting and fyi I am pressing the "apply" button every single time in the settings. I've tried rebooting...
  10. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000

Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000: Folks, I have this product for almost 10 years, and the usb receiver has been damaged, but the keyboard and mouse work normally, how can I get another receiver? I did a brief survey and said that each kit has its own receiver, ie other receivers are not going to work in my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. drivers keyboard 1.0A model 1027

2. microsoft wireless comfort keyboard 1027

3. are ms 1027 1029 and wireless optical mouse 2.0 compatible?

4. will the microsoft wireless keybord model 1027 work on windows 10,
  5. Wireless Comfort Keyboard 1.0A (1027) software,
  6. microsoft model 1027 keyboard driver