Windows 10: Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 defective USB Wireless Transceiver (Not from Earth...

Discus and support Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 defective USB Wireless Transceiver (Not from Earth... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As noted by others Keyboard stops working or you get weird stuff on the screen writing or like me Left Shift Key and Microsoft Groove activates. It's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dano H, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Dano H Win User

Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 defective USB Wireless Transceiver (Not from Earth...

As noted by others Keyboard stops working or you get weird stuff on the screen writing or like me Left Shift Key and Microsoft Groove activates. It's the USB Transceiver. Three PCs all the same. Second 5000 set up works fine on all three PCs.

You'll find in the control panel -- Devices -- "Microsoft Wireless Transceiver" which the mouse still works with.

Yes, I too would like to know how to get a replacement Transceiver that can be paired with the Keyboard 5000.

Come on Microsoft!!! Give a solution instead of more plastic recycling.

:)

Dano H, Sep 24, 2018

2. Universal USB Dongle for Wireless Comfort Keyboard/Mouse 5000

Is there a universal USB dongle/receiver/transceiver (I'm not sure what the proper word is) that is compatible with the Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard/Mouse 5000? The factory made one went missing and I love the keyboard and mouse so much that I'm
    desperately searching for some sort of replacement.

TRFChamber, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 not working after Docking

Running Windows 10 on a HP Elitebook 820 laptop with docking station. I have the power button set to hibernate. I hibernate the computer. Undock. unhibernate everything works fine. Then hibernate, dock the laptop into the HP docking station, then unhibernate.
    The Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 does not work. Looking in the device manager it shows up as a Microsoft 2.4 MHz transceiver that is missing a driver. Do an update, can't find a driver. I use the touchpad and keyboard on the laptop. Go into
    the Microsoft 2.4 Mhz transceiver in device manager bring up the properties. Disable the driver. Then enable the driver and the Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 is working again. When will Microsoft issue a new driver to correct this issue?

RonaldHahm, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 defective USB Wireless Transceiver (Not from Earth...

maithamalbusta, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 defective USB Wireless Transceiver (Not from Earth...

1. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 defective USB Wireless Transceiver (Not from Earth... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Wireless Comfort

2. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000: Hello, I purchased a Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 but lost the USB receiver in a move. Is there any way I can purchase another to go with the keyboard?Model Number: 1394S/N: 0200801247597...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000: Hello, I purchased a Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 but lost the USB receiver in a move. Is there any way I can purchase another to go with the keyboard?Model Number: 1394S/N: 0200801247597...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 not working: Hello, After years of trouble free operation, I am having an issue with my Wireless Comfort Keyboard set. -Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 Model 1394 -Wireless Comfort Mouse 5000 Model 1387 I am running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. The mouse is working fine, but the...
  5. USB Dongle MS 1364 for Wireless Comfort Keyboard/Mouse 5000?

USB Dongle MS 1364 for Wireless Comfort Keyboard/Mouse 5000?: USB Dongle MS 1364 for Wireless Comfort Keyboard/Mouse 5000? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-dongle-ms-1364-for-wireless-comfort/b3924de0-30f7-4ca7-95bb-ecebece5d495
  6. Microsoft wireless keyboard mouse combo 5000 - need transceiver

Microsoft wireless keyboard mouse combo 5000 - need transceiver: Hello all: I have a wireless keyboard-mouse combo 5000 that has given me may years of trouble free service. I've used them sparingly over the years hence their longevity and I’ve kept them in storage for some time, but now I have come to the necessity of using them again....
  7. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard usb transceiver

Microsoft Wireless Keyboard usb transceiver: Hi there My usb dongle for my keyboard and mouse is broken. Do you provide a replacement? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-keyboard-usb-transceiver/9362f2cb-a33b-4adf-b1da-99390ce0f149
  8. Microsoft wireless comfort keyboard 5000 but it will not print on the computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft wireless comfort keyboard 5000 but it will not print on the computer: my keyboard won't ptrint https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-comfort-keyboard-5000-but-it/decf448d-7d1a-45ef-b6e5-23455d6b99bd
  9. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 usb receptor damaged :(

Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 usb receptor damaged :(: Folks, I have this product for almost 10 years, and the usb receiver has been damaged, but the keyboard and mouse work normally, how can I get another receiver? I did a brief survey and said that each kit has its own receiver, ie other receivers are not going to work in my...
  10. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000

Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000: Folks, I have this product for almost 10 years, and the usb receiver has been damaged, but the keyboard and mouse work normally, how can I get another receiver? I did a brief survey and said that each kit has its own receiver, ie other receivers are not going to work in my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft transceiver keyboard driver 5000

2. USB transceiver microsoft 5000

3. driver for microsoft keyboard 5000