Windows 10: Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 with AES PP3-00001,Black mouse not working on brand new...

Discus and support Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 with AES PP3-00001,Black mouse not working on brand new... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just set up a brand new desktop. 2020 HP Envy VR Ready Gaming Desktop Computer_ 10th Gen Intel Octa-Core i7-10700F_ 32GB DDR4 RAM_ 1TB HDD+ 512GB PCIe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StevinaC, Oct 25, 2020.

1. StevinaC Win User

Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 with AES PP3-00001,Black mouse not working on brand new...

Just set up a brand new desktop.

2020 HP Envy VR Ready Gaming Desktop Computer_ 10th Gen Intel Octa-Core i7-10700F_ 32GB DDR4 RAM_ 1TB HDD+ 512GB PCIe SSD_ DVDRW_ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1

Love the system!

Hate the mouse and keyboard it came with. I have my Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 keyboard and mouse but it will not register the mouse.

Keyboard is working fine. Mouse won't do a thing. Still works in my laptop, and work pc...

Have already uninstalled and reinstalled drivers several times, it makes no sense to me :

What would cause this to happen and how can I fix it ? Just bought the keyboard and mouse 4 months ago....

TIA for any help you can provide.

:)

StevinaC, Oct 25, 2020
  2. cmland Win User

Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 with AES (PP3-00001) - USB Transceiver

I purchased the Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 in February 2019. The USB transceiver physically broke and is not longer usable. How to I purchase a replacement transceiver?

cmland, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 with AES (PP3-00001) - USB Transceiver

Hi cmland, I am Rob, an independent and a 14 time and dual award MVP specializing in Windows troubleshooting and Bluescreen analysis. Please remember as independents we are not responsible for the development of Windows or the computer hardware and drivers.
    If you will work with me I will be here to help until the issue is resolved.

Had the same thing happen to be a few years back with a different Desktop Set.

The set is ",matched" so there is no way to get another mouse, keyboard, or transceiver that works with other two parts. It is made that way so the set can be used in environments where there are multiple setups in very close proximity.

Since it is still under warranty you might be able to put in a claim. If accepted they will replace the entire set.

Microsoft - 1 (800) 642-7676

Desktop 3050

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hub/4338553...

Warranty

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4089871

Standard Limited Warranty

Standard Limited Warranty

Wish I could help more,

Rob

------

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance. Feedback definitely helps us help all.

Rob B. - MVP, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 with AES PP3-00001,Black mouse not working on brand new...

microsoft wireless keyboard 3050 connected but not working

hi,

i have a brand new microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 3050. it does not work on my dell latitude running windows 10. i have tried updating drivers to latest, run windows update, uninstall reinstall, tried another dell laptop running windows 7, different
    ports, downloaded microsoft software to control these devices but nothing works.

the usb connection is there - i can see it but both the keyboard and the mouse don't function.

i am at a loss......... i checked compatibility and it says online they are compatible

very frustrating

thank you in advance

stefano

StefanoBonar, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 with AES PP3-00001,Black mouse not working on brand new...

1. Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 with AES PP3-00001,Black mouse not working on brand new... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Wireless Desktop

2. My Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Wireless Mouse L5V-00001 is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Wireless Mouse L5V-00001 is not...: I have used the ergonomic keyboard and mouse for my laptops for years, and the new surface laptop 6 I just received doesn't seem to have wireless discovery - only blue tooth discovery options. I'd like to be able to continue to use my mouse, keyboard and number pad - all...
  3. My Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Wireless Mouse L5V-00001 is not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Wireless Mouse L5V-00001 is not...: I have used the ergonomic keyboard and mouse for my laptops for years, and the new surface laptop 6 I just received doesn't seem to have wireless discovery - only blue tooth discovery options. I'd like to be able to continue to use my mouse, keyboard and number pad - all...
  4. Microsoft wireless 3050 keyboard/mouse automatically waking screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft wireless 3050 keyboard/mouse automatically waking screen: The Microsoft wireless 3050 keyboard/mouse automatically wakes up my PC screen when it goes to sleep. I know it's the culprit because when I unplug the the transceiver the screen stays asleep. I purchased this keyboard and mouse specifically because the old 5050 combo I had...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 - usb stick

Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 - usb stick: Hi, from the previous communication from the forum, I assume that there is no option to replace USB stick for Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 in case it get broken?The only pity in this case is that, when we talk so much about global warming, I need to place in garbage...
  6. transceiver USB for the 3050 Wireless Desktop

transceiver USB for the 3050 Wireless Desktop: Hello, I hope you are all doing well. I recently lost my transceiver USB for the 3050 Wireless Desktop stolen from my suitcase and I would like to know where I can buy a replacement. is there any original or third party solution? Thank you, Eran...
  7. Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 with AES (PP3-00001) - USB Transceiver

Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 with AES (PP3-00001) - USB Transceiver: I purchased the Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 in February 2019. The USB transceiver physically broke and is not longer usable. How to I purchase a replacement transceiver?...
  8. Microsoft Keyboard wireless comfort desktop 3050

Microsoft Keyboard wireless comfort desktop 3050: Hi we just bought the wireless comfort desktop keyboard 3050 and we have a problem. Keys which are displaying charactors like the equal sign if pressed it is giving a differtent sign. we cannot find the equal sign anywhere. there are several keys which when pressed give us...
  9. Lost Transceiver for 3050 Wireless Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost Transceiver for 3050 Wireless Desktop: Hello, I hope you are all doing well. I recently lost my transceiver USB for the 3050 Wireless Desktop ( accidentally broken ) and I would like to now where I can buy a replacement. The problem is that I live in Karachi, Pakistan, and can not find an outlet here that has a...
  10. microsoft wireless keyboard 3050 connected but not working

microsoft wireless keyboard 3050 connected but not working: hi, i have a brand new microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 3050. it does not work on my dell latitude running windows 10. i have tried updating drivers to latest, run windows update, uninstall reinstall, tried another dell laptop running windows 7, different ports,...