Windows 10: Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 with AES (PP3-00001) - USB Transceiver

Discus and support Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 with AES (PP3-00001) - USB Transceiver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I purchased the Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 in February 2019. The USB transceiver physically broke and is not longer usable. How to I purchase a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cmland, Sep 10, 2019.

1. cmland Win User

Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 with AES (PP3-00001) - USB Transceiver

I purchased the Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 in February 2019. The USB transceiver physically broke and is not longer usable. How to I purchase a replacement transceiver?

:)

cmland, Sep 10, 2019

2. Transceiver replacement for 3050 Wireless Desktop

Hello, I hope you are all doing well.

I recently lost my transceiver USB for the 3050 Wireless Desktop ( accidentally broken ) and I would like to now where I can buy a replacement. The problem is that I live in Karachi, Pakistan, and can not find an outlet here that has a replacement.

I also called the customer care here in Karachi, but they do not do hardware replacement.

Who else can I contact for the replacement?

Also, cannot find the relevant category. Apologies for the misnomer.

Thank you.

***Modified Title from: Lost Transceiver for 3050 Wireless Desktop***

Saif Ul lslam1, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Transceiver replacement for 3050 Wireless Desktop

Hi Saif,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern. However, it is not possible as each wireless dongle and mouse/keyboard set are matched to the radio frequency that they have been configured to use, this is set at the manufacturing plant. No two wireless sets have the same
    frequency to avoid Crossover when two sets are being used in close proximity. We would suggest you to buy a new wireless set complete with matching transceiver.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

Wireless desktop 800 USB transceiver issue

Hello Jasminder,

It looks like you're having problems with Microsoft Wireless Desktop 800 USB Wireless Mouse and Keyboard Combo. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Have you tried connecting the USB transceiver to a different USB port?
    • Do you encounter the same problem when connecting the device to a different computer?
    • Are there any error codes associated with the issue?
    • Just to verify, did you reinstall the driver or you updated it?

We recommend that you check this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot wireless and Bluetooth problems.

You may also want to see this article:
    Error codes in Device Manager in Windows

Keep us posted and we'll be willing to assist you further.

Ramon Imp, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 with AES (PP3-00001) - USB Transceiver - Similar Threads - Microsoft Wireless Desktop

2. Replacement USB dongle for Wireless keyboard 3050

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Replacement USB dongle for Wireless keyboard 3050: Replacement USB dongle for Wireless keyboard 3050 , year 2017 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/replacement-usb-dongle-for-wireless-keyboard-3050/6ab377c3-24ce-4b66-88d3-63ec5ed81460
  3. Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 - usb stick

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 - usb stick: Hi, from the previous communication from the forum, I assume that there is no option to replace USB stick for Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 in case it get broken?The only pity in this case is that, when we talk so much about global warming, I need to place in garbage...
  4. USB Transceiver for Microsoft L5V-00001 Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop stopped working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    USB Transceiver for Microsoft L5V-00001 Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop stopped working.: Hi,I have Microsoft L5V-00001 Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse with numbers keypad. It's been working great until it stopped. Apparently, the dongle stopped working. All three devices stopped working at once. I plugged the dongle Microsoft 2.4 GHz...
  5. transceiver USB for the 3050 Wireless Desktop

transceiver USB for the 3050 Wireless Desktop: Hello, I hope you are all doing well. I recently lost my transceiver USB for the 3050 Wireless Desktop stolen from my suitcase and I would like to know where I can buy a replacement. is there any original or third party solution? Thank you, Eran...
  6. Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 with AES PP3-00001,Black mouse not working on brand new...

Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 with AES PP3-00001,Black mouse not working on brand new...: Just set up a brand new desktop. 2020 HP Envy VR Ready Gaming Desktop Computer_ 10th Gen Intel Octa-Core i7-10700F_ 32GB DDR4 RAM_ 1TB HDD+ 512GB PCIe SSD_ DVDRW_ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1 Love the system! Hate the mouse and keyboard it came with. I have my Microsoft...
  7. Microsoft Keyboard wireless comfort desktop 3050

Microsoft Keyboard wireless comfort desktop 3050: Hi we just bought the wireless comfort desktop keyboard 3050 and we have a problem. Keys which are displaying charactors like the equal sign if pressed it is giving a differtent sign. we cannot find the equal sign anywhere. there are several keys which when pressed give us...
  8. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard usb transceiver

Microsoft Wireless Keyboard usb transceiver: Hi there My usb dongle for my keyboard and mouse is broken. Do you provide a replacement? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-keyboard-usb-transceiver/9362f2cb-a33b-4adf-b1da-99390ce0f149
  9. Lost Transceiver for 3050 Wireless Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost Transceiver for 3050 Wireless Desktop: Hello, I hope you are all doing well. I recently lost my transceiver USB for the 3050 Wireless Desktop ( accidentally broken ) and I would like to now where I can buy a replacement. The problem is that I live in Karachi, Pakistan, and can not find an outlet here that has a...
  10. Replacement of USB Transceiver for Keyboard and Mouse (Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000)

Replacement of USB Transceiver for Keyboard and Mouse (Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000): Hi, My USB Transceiver is not working anymore, I have the Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000, how can I get a replacement? Thanks in advance, regards, Rob...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Wireless Desktop 3050 with AES USB