Windows 10: Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter V2 P3Q-00020

Discus and support Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter V2 P3Q-00020 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter V2 P3Q-00020 failed after a firmware update. It does not boot up and I cannot reset it with the reset button.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Shee1000, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Shee1000 Win User

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter V2 P3Q-00020

My Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter V2 P3Q-00020 failed after a firmware update.

It does not boot up and I cannot reset it with the reset button.

It is only less than 4 months old.

Can anyone help me? Is there anyway to connect to it and reload/update the firmware?

Is it under Microsoft warranty and how I can contact Microsoft on this device?

Thanks.

:)

Shee1000, Feb 8, 2021
  2. D-HOE Win User

Best version of Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter ?

Hi I am wanting to know what is the best version of the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter.

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/adapters/wireless-display-adapter-2/p3q-00001

I see this version is listed as P3Q-00001

Then I see

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/microsoft-wireless-display-adapter-v2-p3q-00020/6000197597625

Listed as

P3Q-00020

and then

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/Micros...s-Display-Adapter-V2-Receiver/PRD2UAD903FZH0J

P3Q-00021

What is the difference between all these different versions? and which one is the best? Do any of them suppport 4K?

D-HOE, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Microsoft wireless adapter v2

Hello Elijah,

The use of Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 is to send what's on your phone, tablet, or laptop to your big screen HDTV or monitor via wireless signal.

You may visit this link to see how to troubleshoot
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2. List of solutions when
    having trouble connecting your device to the adapter are also listed.

Regards.

Jamille Nar, Feb 8, 2021
  4. Ken-Bar Win User

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter V2

I just purchased a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter V2. It works great but the HDMI connector gets hot?

Is this normal or anything I should be concerned about?

Ken-Bar, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter V2 P3Q-00020 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Wireless Display

2. Wireless Display Adapter v2 not connecting on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Display Adapter v2 not connecting on Windows 11: My Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 is not connecting to my television from my new Acer Laptop with Windows 11. However, I am able to connect it to my television from my old surface with Windows 10.Is the adapter compatible with Windows 11, or is it something else that I...
  3. Wireless Display Adapter v2 not connecting on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Display Adapter v2 not connecting on Windows 11: My Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 is not connecting to my television from my new Acer Laptop with Windows 11. However, I am able to connect it to my television from my old surface with Windows 10.Is the adapter compatible with Windows 11, or is it something else that I...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 - Devices not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 - Devices not connecting: Hi,We are trying to use a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 so that we can cast our notebook to a screen.We have plugged in the adapter to the TV and it is showing that it is ready to connect, but when we try to cast from the notebook it attempts to connect, even shows on...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 - Devices not connecting

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 - Devices not connecting: Hi,We are trying to use a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 so that we can cast our notebook to a screen.We have plugged in the adapter to the TV and it is showing that it is ready to connect, but when we try to cast from the notebook it attempts to connect, even shows on...
  6. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 - Devices not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 - Devices not connecting

8. Microsoft P3Q-00001 Wireless Display Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft P3Q-00001 Wireless Display Adapter: Does the Wireless Display Adapter eliminate the need for the USB Upstream cable connection to the P/C? If so, will the hub in a Dell Monitor still function?...
  9. Windows Display Adapter V2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Display Adapter V2: I have a new Microsoft Display Adapter that has the newest firmware on it. I also have a new Surface Laptop 3. I try to cast my screen to the display adapter with a brand new monitor as well. It shows attempting to connect then fails. I tried the adapter on multiple...
  10. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 + Surface Pro 4 (Wifi Concerns)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 + Surface Pro 4 (Wifi Concerns): Hi, I'm thinking about trying the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 (Miracast) (for TV projection in the office) with my Surface Pro 4 within my business/office environment. Which means, there are wifi Access Points all over for our business wireless network. One of our...