Windows 10: Microsoft Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 Forward and Back Arrows not Working

Discus and support Microsoft Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 Forward and Back Arrows not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; We have a computer in our office which uses a Microsoft Wireless Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 7000. The user LOVES this keyboard, specifically the back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EmilyJones96, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Microsoft Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 Forward and Back Arrows not Working

We have a computer in our office which uses a Microsoft Wireless Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 7000. The user LOVES this keyboard, specifically the back and forward buttons at the bottom that allows her to switch between Excel tabs without having to click anything. She recently got a new computer with Windows 10, along with the newest Microsoft Office, and these buttons no longer work. As far as I'm aware, she's already attempted to update her drivers, but nothing has helped. We're at a loss; what can we do to return functionality to these keys?

:)

EmilyJones96, Jun 19, 2019

2. wireless ergonomic keyboard 7000

My wireless ergonomic keyboard 7000 is failing on me. Is there anything I can do to it besides replacing the batteries?

Mtnsunlover, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Msft ergonomic wireless keyboard 7000

Inherited Msft ergonomic wireless keyboard 7000, no dongle. purchased dongle, seller said would work. How to turn keyboard on, how to know if it is on?

PhilipNielsen, Jun 19, 2019
  4. mlg63 Win User

Microsoft Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 Forward and Back Arrows not Working

Microsoft wireless ergonomic 7000 keyboard

It's not a bluetooth device and it is useless without the receiver. Matching mouse does not have to be used with the kb so use any mouse wired or wireless. You should donate or recycle the keyboard. It is for older windows versions. No windows 10 drivers
    or software available. It will work as a basic KB if you can find the receiver but not well and with no added features. All keyboards are plug and play which means you can type on it.

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/d/natural-ergonomic-desktop-7000

mlg63, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 Forward and Back Arrows not Working

1. Microsoft Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 Forward and Back Arrows not Working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Wireless Ergonomic

2. Arrow back/forward in Screen Saver not working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arrow back/forward in Screen Saver not working!: I just got a Windows 11 machine and setup my screen saver to show my pictures. We always used the back and forward keys to go backwards or forwards to see photos. My computer and screen are in the livingroom of my house and we used to enjoy revisiting the photos.Now the...
  3. Arrow back/forward in Screen Saver not working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Arrow back/forward in Screen Saver not working!: I just got a Windows 11 machine and setup my screen saver to show my pictures. We always used the back and forward keys to go backwards or forwards to see photos. My computer and screen are in the livingroom of my house and we used to enjoy revisiting the photos.Now the...
  4. Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 - Help to install on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 - Help to install on Windows 10: I have an old Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 I want to install and can't figure out how to on Windows 10. I read somewhere it is incompatible. I really need a troubleshooting option because I can't find a new keyboard that works with my carpel tunnel as...
  5. Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 - Help to install on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 - Help to install on Windows 10: I have an old Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 I want to install and can't figure out how to on Windows 10. I read somewhere it is incompatible. I really need a troubleshooting option because I can't find a new keyboard that works with my carpel tunnel as...
  6. Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 - Help to install on Windows 10

7. Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 & Win 10 issues: typing errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 & Win 10 issues: typing errors: Hello,When I updated the Win 10 to version 19043 made my Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic 7000 keyboard did not work properly. The main issues are: The key 8 in the keyboard number pad doesn´t work;It moves the cursor to the beginning of the sentence or to another...
  8. Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 & Win 10 issues: typing errors

Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 & Win 10 issues: typing errors: Hello,When I updated the Win 10 to version 19043 made my Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic 7000 keyboard did not work properly. The main issues are: The key 8 in the keyboard number pad doesn´t work;It moves the cursor to the beginning of the sentence or to another...
  9. Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 & Win 10 issues: typing errors

10. Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse 7000 starting to slow

Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse 7000 starting to slow: I've had this set for nearly 10 years and recently it's started to slow down. I've changed the batteries, uninstalled from my laptop and reinstalled. Occasionally the keys just won't type and the mouse won't move. Not sure if it's just old and needing replaced or if there is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft keyboard 7000 not working