Windows 10: microsoft wireless keyboard 1000

Discus and support microsoft wireless keyboard 1000 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how can I get information on what the keys do on this model... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by colinus, Jan 13, 2020.

1. colinus Win User

microsoft wireless keyboard 1000

how can I get information on what the keys do on this model

:)

colinus, Jan 13, 2020
  2. mannee68 Win User

Microsoft 1000 wireless mouse

I bought the keyboard/mouse combo listed above but I damaged the mouse and now it doesn't work. If I buy another Microsoft 1000 mouse, will it work with the same (original) bluetooth receiver so I can continue using the keyboard as well? Do I have to worry
    about a different "frequency"?

mannee68, Jan 13, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 6000 and Media Desktop 1000 Keyboards Announced

Microsoft Corp. today announced two new desktop sets — the Wireless Laser Desktop 6000 and Wireless Media Desktop 1000 — with stylish designs and high-end productivity features at affordable prices, giving consumers more quality options for their workspaces. A Comfort Curve design complements the sleek lines of the Wireless Laser Desktop 6000, making for hardware that looks and feels good at the same time. Slick design features also grab attention on the Wireless Media Desktop 1000, a keyboard-and-mouse combination created for digital media enthusiasts.

microsoft wireless keyboard 1000 mk_wld6000_largerview_thm.jpg

microsoft wireless keyboard 1000 mk_wmd1000_largerview_thm.jpg

“With the Wireless Laser Desktop 6000 and Wireless Media Desktop 1000, we give consumers high-end features and design without a high-end price,” said Mike Rodgers, product marketing manager at Microsoft. “Our customers are choosing to use full-size mice and keyboards with both desktop and notebook computers, and we continue to provide a full line of products with the features they desire — comfort, style and productivity — at every price point.”

Wireless Laser Desktop 6000: Elegance and Productivity
    The Wireless Laser Desktop 6000 offers first-class beauty at an affordable price. This set includes the Wireless Laser Mouse 6000, a full-size mouse with a right-handed ergonomic design that features a snap-in transceiver so notebook users can easily take the mouse with them when they are on the road. The sophisticated Windows Aero-inspired keyboard has a smoked translucent border and sleek, compact shape that is admirable from every angle. Featuring Microsoft’s best-selling Comfort Curve layout, this keyboard delivers supreme comfort by encouraging a more natural hand position with a slight six-degree curve. The Comfort Curve design surpasses other industry styles — with more than 7 million units sold worldwide1 — to bring true comfort to typing. The keyboard’s quiet touch keys also add to its appeal. In addition, this keyboard features top technology and productivity tools:
    • 2.4GHz wireless technology gives consumers a confident wireless connection and a range of up to 30 feet, even in crowded wireless environments.
    • One-touch access to Windows Flip 3D allows users to flip through open windows in a stack and quickly switch among applications for added productivity.
    • My Favorites Keys deliver one-touch access to users’ most-used Web sites, files and folders. Users simply push and hold a key to assign it to the current destination, just as they would with a car stereo’s preset buttons.
    • Media Center controls allow users to access popular media activities such as play, pause and volume with one touch.
    • Battery life indicator shows two colors: green when the batteries have sufficient power and red when the batteries are running low.
    The Wireless Keyboard 6000 also launches today as a stand-alone item, while the Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 hit retail shelves in March 2008.

Wireless Media Desktop 1000
    The Wireless Media Desktop 1000 is the perfect companion for the media enthusiast, providing quick, one-touch access to photos, Windows Media Player and My Favorites Keys. The ultra-thin keyboard gives users full use of Windows Vista with quick access to Windows Flip 3D and the Windows Start Button. The desktop set also includes an optical mouse with a comfortable ambidextrous design — all at an affordable price.

Pricing and Availability
    The Wireless Laser Desktop 6000, Wireless Laser Keyboard 6000 and Wireless Media Desktop 1000 will be available for estimated retail prices of $99.95 (U.S.), $59.95 (U.S.) and $49.95 (U.S.), respectively. These products are available now for presale on Amazon.com and will ship later this month when they are widely released. The Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 is currently available for the estimated retail price of $49.95. All products will be backed by a worldwide three-year limited hardware warranty from Microsoft.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Jan 13, 2020
  4. microsoft wireless keyboard 1000

Code 43 My Microsoft 1000 wireless mouse

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

Error Code 43 is a Device Manager error that means the following:

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

When you get this error with USB devices it’s because one of the drivers controlling the device notified the operating system that the device failed in some manner. This can be because of corruption in one of the loaded drivers and the driver
    cache needs to be flushed.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your touch Screen. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Method 2.

I suggest you to manually update the Mouse driver from the Device Manager.

1. Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.

2. Search for Mice and other pointing devices from the list of devices.

3. Expand Mice and other pointing devices.

4. Uninstall the mouse driver and reinstall the latest driver from manufacturer website.

Wireless Mouse 1000 | Device downloads | Microsoft Accessories

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

microsoft wireless keyboard 1000

1. microsoft wireless keyboard 1000 - Similar Threads - microsoft wireless keyboard

2. microsoft wireless keyboard 1000 model 1356 Screen Saver is not activating not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft wireless keyboard 1000 model 1356 Screen Saver is not activating not working: hey, I got this keyboard microsoft wireless keyboard 1000 model 1356 long time ago, from start screen saver stopped working, I never bother to fix Screen Saver, but now I want to fix it. I use windows 7 64 bit and if I unplug USB keyboard receiver, screen saver working as...
  3. Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue: When I hit the Enter button, the calculator app opens. When I hit the letter "t", it operates as if I hit the Enter button.When I hit the letter "h", it highlights texts.I have uninstalled the keyboard driver, deleted the keyboard, removed the battery, and restarted my...
  4. Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue: When I hit the Enter button, the calculator app opens. When I hit the letter "t", it operates as if I hit the Enter button.When I hit the letter "h", it highlights texts.I have uninstalled the keyboard driver, deleted the keyboard, removed the battery, and restarted my...
  5. Microsoft Keyboard 1000 issue

6. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 1000 preventing sleep

Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 1000 preventing sleep: Hello,On a fresh install of Windows 10 because of new SSD my keyboard is preventing windows from sleeping. I know it is the keyboard because when it is switched out for another wired USB keyboard the problem goes away. I have the updated driver and software. This was not an...
  7. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 1000 preventing sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 1000 preventing sleep: Hello,On a fresh install of Windows 10 because of new SSD my keyboard is preventing windows from sleeping. I know it is the keyboard because when it is switched out for another wired USB keyboard the problem goes away. I have the updated driver and software. This was not an...
  8. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 1000 preventing sleep

9. Microsoft wireless mouse 1000

Microsoft wireless mouse 1000: Hi I have the Microsoft Wireless Mouse 1000 and it worked perfectly fine until the battery died. I have replaced the old battery with a new one but now the mouse no longer turns on. I have tried different brands of batteries, and the battery is inserted correctly and turned...
  10. Wireless keyboard 850 and wireless mouse 1000

Wireless keyboard 850 and wireless mouse 1000: Both my wireless keyboard and mouse have stopped working. I think it might be the USB dongle but cannot figure out how or why and how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-850-and-wireless-mouse-1000/5a776a29-f0b4-4aae-a24e-b7ff83f2e0ed