Windows 10: Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 & Mouse does not pair with new dongle

Discus and support Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 & Mouse does not pair with new dongle in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I lost my USB dongle for my relatively new MS Keyboard and Mouse. I bought a used Dongle on eBay in the hope that this would work seamlessly. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sunil Munsif, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 & Mouse does not pair with new dongle

I lost my USB dongle for my relatively new MS Keyboard and Mouse. I bought a used Dongle on eBay in the hope that this would work seamlessly. My computer senses the new dongle but I cannot connect my Keyboard & Mouse. Any suggestions before I throw it all away?

:)

Sunil Munsif, Jan 12, 2022
  2. Joe_Q Win User

Replace wireless mouse in keyboard / mouse set with a new one - possible?

I have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 and Wireless Mouse 2000 that came as a set. They share a single USB receiver dongle.

The mouse is now broken (the rubber grip on the scroll wheel has disintegrated, resulting in bits of rubber in the mouse itself, and unusable for scrolling - seems to be a very common failure mode). I would like to replace it with a new mouse.

Is it possible to get a new Microsoft wireless mouse and pair it with my existing
    receiver dongle? (Note that there is no pairing button that I can see, on that dongle) Or will I need to use two receiver dongles (thus taking up two USB ports) going forward?

Joe_Q, Jan 12, 2022
  3. How to pair a microsoft wireless keyboard to a microsoft mouse 5000 dongle

I have a Microsoft wireless mouse 5000.

Also have a set of Microsoft wireless mouse + keyboard 5000.

the dongle for the set broke. I would like to connect the wireless keyboard and mouse from the set to the dongle of the other Microsoft wireless mouse 5000. How do I do it?

Laura CeciliaAbad Zamora, Jan 12, 2022
  4. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 & Mouse does not pair with new dongle

Wireless Mouse & Keyboard 2000 USB dongle not working

Since September my dongle to my Microsoft mouse & keyboard 2000 stopped working or it was loose. Can anyone help?

MicahHartman, Jan 12, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 & Mouse does not pair with new dongle

1. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 & Mouse does not pair with new dongle - Similar Threads - Microsoft Wireless Keyboard

2. Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000: I have 2 sets of wireless keyboard & mouse 2000. is there anyway of buying new dongles for it? It would be a waste to thow it out. What other options are there. thank you...
  3. Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000: I have 2 sets of wireless keyboard & mouse 2000. is there anyway of buying new dongles for it? It would be a waste to thow it out. What other options are there. thank you...
  4. Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 & Mouse does not pair with new dongle

Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 & Mouse does not pair with new dongle: I lost my USB dongle for my relatively new MS Keyboard and Mouse. I bought a used Dongle on eBay in the hope that this would work seamlessly. My computer senses the new dongle but I cannot connect my Keyboard & Mouse. Any suggestions before I throw it all away?...
  6. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 & Mouse does not pair with new dongle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 & Mouse does not pair with new dongle: I lost my USB dongle for my relatively new MS Keyboard and Mouse. I bought a used Dongle on eBay in the hope that this would work seamlessly. My computer senses the new dongle but I cannot connect my Keyboard & Mouse. Any suggestions before I throw it all away?...
  7. Connecting new dongle to wireless mouse and keyboard

Connecting new dongle to wireless mouse and keyboard: I have a wireless Microsoft keyboard and mouse 900, my dongle ended up breaking fairly easily. I spoke with an agent online and she explained that all I needed to do was buy a replacement dongle, gave me the link to a new dongle with amazon, I bought it and now it’s...
  8. Lost Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Wireless dongle

Lost Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Wireless dongle: Hello team, I have lost the dongle that goes into my USB port to operate my Microsoft keyboard X878016-002 and mouse. How can I purchase a replacement?...
  9. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 2000

Microsoft Wireless Mouse 2000: I have acquired the Wireless Mouse 2000. The product comes with a USB transceiver that enables the mouse to work with the connected laptop. Unfortunately, the USB has been misplaced and I am using a laptop that has not connected to the mouse before. How can I establish...
  10. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 not pairing

Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 not pairing: Hi All, I have seen this post on various forums, including Microsoft's. Hopefully, there are some fresh ideas because nothing has worked thus far. Windows 10 - Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.165) ASUS F555L My Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 is not working. I haven't...