Windows 10: Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5050

Discus and support Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5050 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The mouse has a mind of it's own. It goes all over the place and very hard to control or put where I need it to go. I have used different mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NancyHuey-Troche, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5050

The mouse has a mind of it's own. It goes all over the place and very hard to control or put where I need it to go.

I have used different mouse pads, no mouse pad, a single piece of paper on the mousepad then on the desk, a notebook and everything I can think of. I have changed the batteries and still have the same problem. Is there a fix for this or do I need to buy a new mouse.

:)

NancyHuey-Troche, Nov 9, 2020
  2. Booms Win User

Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Hi,
    Wireless Mouse and Keyboard 5050 not being detected. Can't re-install drivers as it says they are already on the system, but can't uninstall them either as they are not in my list of programs.
    They are working...but I would like to be able to access the Mouse and Keyboard Centre program.
    Also get an error saying it can't find MKCHelper.exe.
    Anyone have any ideas, please?

Booms, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Wireless 5050 keyboard

Hello Jerry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

1. What is the exact issues in the Wireless 5050 keyboard?
    2. Please elaborate some more information when you say “I have to hit backspace to stop my Wireless 5050 keyboard from operating like spacebar”?
    3. Are you not able to wake up your computer by hitting backspace?

You may refer the Microsoft article
    user guide
    to know more about Wireless keyboard 5050.

If the issue still persists, reply to us with screen shot. Refer the suggestion from
    Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene dated October 2nd
    on How to include a screenshot in your post.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Nov 9, 2020
  4. Booms Win User

Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5050

Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Hi,
    I have a new Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard 2000 now.
    Tried what you suggested with an old keyboard, connected the new one and it's a bit better.
    I stll get an error saying the 'MKCHelper.exe' file is missing.
    I still can't uninstall/reinstall Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Centre, as it says it is on the PC, but is not listed in the list of software to uninstall.
    When I slow the wheel scroll speed down, it works fine, but when I restart the PC I have to do it again, as it speeds up so much I can't control it.

Booms, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5050

1. Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5050 - Similar Threads - Microsoft wireless keyboard

2. microsoft 5000 mouse,5050 keyboard combo wireless usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft 5000 mouse,5050 keyboard combo wireless usb: hi- middle wheel on mouse not working properly. mouse clicks/moves pointer fine. just wheel. no chipped rubber,replaced batteries in mouse,have latest driver installed. ive removed/reinstalled mouse/keyboard.same. i scroll wheel,sometimes doesnt move ,then...
  3. microsoft 5000 mouse,5050 keyboard combo wireless usb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft 5000 mouse,5050 keyboard combo wireless usb: hi- middle wheel on mouse not working properly. mouse clicks/moves pointer fine. just wheel. no chipped rubber,replaced batteries in mouse,have latest driver installed. ive removed/reinstalled mouse/keyboard.same. i scroll wheel,sometimes doesnt move ,then...
  4. MICROSOFT 5050 wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT 5050 wireless keyboard: hello all- have a micro 5050 wireless keyboard,dell tower,windows 11. my caps key no longer displays 'caps on' on pc screen when i depress it. it works w shift key.........this started with clean install of windows 11. checked drivers in settings,show fine.changed batteries...
  5. MICROSOFT 5050 wireless keyboard

MICROSOFT 5050 wireless keyboard: hello all- have a micro 5050 wireless keyboard,dell tower,windows 11. my caps key no longer displays 'caps on' on pc screen when i depress it. it works w shift key.........this started with clean install of windows 11. checked drivers in settings,show fine.changed batteries...
  6. Wireless Confort Keyboard 5050 and Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 - how to reinstall them in...

Wireless Confort Keyboard 5050 and Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 - how to reinstall them in...: Hello communityI am not able to reinstall both devices in my new laptop anymore. As I have been useing them in my previous laptop for a long time, I don't recall if there was USB hub that was needed to be able to pair/connect the devices. And I am not finding the manual or...
  7. Microsoft Comfort Keyboard and Mouse 5050

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Comfort Keyboard and Mouse 5050: My keyboard does not type all the letters and the backspace works sporadically. I sometimes have to hit the backspace several times before it catches up. The mouse is all over the place. I have to continually move it from the mouse pad to the desk to a notebook to click...
  8. Wireless Keyboard 5050

Wireless Keyboard 5050: HI, I just bought the Microsoft 5050 wireless keyboard and can't figure out how to make the F keys function as normal Excel F keys. For example, when in Excel, the F2 key currently functions as "undo", but in normal Excel it should edit the active cell. Also, when you...
  9. Wireless 5050 keyboard

Wireless 5050 keyboard: Why to I have to hit backspace to stop my Wireless 5050 keyboard from operating like the spacebar is depressed waking from sleep https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-5050-keyboard/c4a11d88-aa20-4823-87b8-fb9875c10e23
  10. Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected: Hi, Wireless Mouse and Keyboard 5050 not being detected. Can't re-install drivers as it says they are already on the system, but can't uninstall them either as they are not in my list of programs. They are working...but I would like to be able to access the Mouse and...