Windows 10: Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Discus and support Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am experiencing significant lag on my Microsoft keyboard in Windows 10. I specifically bought a Microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard thinking that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LeszekStanislaw, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

I am experiencing significant lag on my Microsoft keyboard in Windows 10. I specifically bought a Microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard thinking that it would be more compatible. It is not all the time - when I re-connect USB receiver, it works for a while, then again, keyboard is having significant lags. Probably one of Windows updated did something... Notice: Mouse is not lagging, just keyboard - so I don't think it is "air-communication", it's rather something with keyboard driver... Everything is up-to-date.

Used hardware is

- HP Zbook Studio G4.

- Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop - wireless mouse and keyboard

:)

LeszekStanislaw, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

1. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and Mouse - Similar Threads - Microsoft Wireless Keyboard

2. Wireless keyboard & mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless keyboard & mouse: All of a sudden my keyboard and mouse are not working right. Keyboard letters don't come up on screen I have to go back and put missing letters in. Sometimes hitting the key 2 or 3 times. I have put new batteries changed places where the dongle I think thats what it's called...
  3. Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5050

Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5050: The mouse has a mind of it's own. It goes all over the place and very hard to control or put where I need it to go. I have used different mouse pads, no mouse pad, a single piece of paper on the mousepad then on the desk, a notebook and everything I can think of. I have...
  4. Lost Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Wireless dongle

Lost Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Wireless dongle: Hello team, I have lost the dongle that goes into my USB port to operate my Microsoft keyboard X878016-002 and mouse. How can I purchase a replacement?...
  5. Microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard lagging

Microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard lagging: I've been having a lot of trouble with my Microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard since replacing my computer to a windows 10 model. I was using the same mouse and keyboard with my old computer with little trouble but since upgrading to my new computer which is in every way an...
  6. Wireless mouse and keyboard

Wireless mouse and keyboard: I have a Lenovo laptop that was just forced to update to windows 1o. Now my Logitech wireless mouse and key board wont work. What do I do to make them work again?...
  7. microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5000

microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5000: Yesterday I updated to the newest windows 10. Now my Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5000 don't work in windows at all. I checked and they do work in my Bios. I can move around the Bios and change things. I was total unable to boot into windows because neither...
  8. Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Wireless Keyboard and Mouse: I have an Inspiron 4471 AIO, a Dell Desktop and an Acer Laptop all running W10 ver 1809 with the latest updates. The wireless keyboard and mouse that came with the Inspiron work just fine but I want to replace the keyboard with a Logitech or Microsoft Keyboard/Mouse...
  9. microsoft wireless 850 keyboard not working but mouse is

microsoft wireless 850 keyboard not working but mouse is: All of the sudden the keyboard stop working one day. I tried deleting and re installing the drivers, changing batteries and still nothing. Mouse works just fine but keyboard wont' type at all. I have a Surface Pro 3 and you would think that both being microsoft products there...
  10. Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected: Hi, Wireless Mouse and Keyboard 5050 not being detected. Can't re-install drivers as it says they are already on the system, but can't uninstall them either as they are not in my list of programs. They are working...but I would like to be able to access the Mouse and...