Windows 10: Microsoft wireless keyboard, keeps missing letters as i type and also repeats letters and...

Discus and support Microsoft wireless keyboard, keeps missing letters as i type and also repeats letters and... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Have a msoft wireless keyboard, keeps missing letters as i type and also repeats letters and spaces as i type. not all the time, sparoooooooodic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PaulFrame, May 26, 2022.

1. PaulFrame Win User

Microsoft wireless keyboard, keeps missing letters as i type and also repeats letters and...

Have a msoft wireless keyboard, keeps missing letters as i type and also repeats letters and spaces as i type. not all the time, sparoooooooodic behaviour see like this?

:)

PaulFrame, May 26, 2022
  2. XYZ
    xyz Win User

Wireless keyboard misses out or repeats letters

Windows 10 Home

USB cable keyboard works okay

But wireless keyboard (Logotech K400+ or a Victsing touchpad keyboard) either miss out or repeat letters (iiiii etc.).

I have tried all kinds of setting changes following google searches on this problem (but not really sure what I am doing, or what correct settings should be, just followed the advice) both in keyboard settings (Windows 10 Control Panel) and in the Ease of Access (also advanced part).

Still happens with both wireless keyboards - no matter what I do - but USB keyboard works fine!

I’m stumped!

(both keyboards are plug&play with the little USB plugin receiver and I don't know if they also work with a special driver or not = and if so where do I find the driver = thought about removing it and trying to reinstall = but this might not be the issue at all?? I simply have no idea what is wrong = but seems strange that the USB works okay = which makes me think it must be something to do with the wireless rather than the keyboard settings, but???)

Glad of help, and thanks

3. LoganTank Win User
    Keyboard repeats letters slow

I have a laptop with windows 10 on it and my laptop keyboard and my usb keyboard repeats letters slow i have filter keys on and I have tried to change the settings but it is still the same the driver is up to date but still does it. This happend by my
    cat stepping on letters on my keyboard Please help!

LoganTank, May 26, 2022
  4. Microsoft wireless keyboard, keeps missing letters as i type and also repeats letters and...

Letters keep skipping on keyboard

Just installed fresh install of windows 10 and while I am typing letters keep being skipped example:

Here i a exaple o letters beng skipped while I type

If I type REALLY slowly it mostly works. I have a Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard - should think MS own brand would work best! I've checked for driver updates using Device Manager.

Ryan Corkery, May 26, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft wireless keyboard, keeps missing letters as i type and also repeats letters and...

1. Microsoft wireless keyboard, keeps missing letters as i type and also repeats letters and... - Similar Threads - Microsoft wireless keyboard

2. Microsoft wireless keyboard, keeps missing letters as i type and also repeats letters and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft wireless keyboard, keeps missing letters as i type and also repeats letters and...: Have a msoft wireless keyboard, keeps missing letters as i type and also repeats letters and spaces as i type. not all the time, sparoooooooodic behaviour see like this?...
  3. Microsoft wireless keyboard, keeps missing letters as i type and also repeats letters and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft wireless keyboard, keeps missing letters as i type and also repeats letters and...: Have a msoft wireless keyboard, keeps missing letters as i type and also repeats letters and spaces as i type. not all the time, sparoooooooodic behaviour see like this?...
  4. Keyboards keep typing the letter "r"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboards keep typing the letter "r": I recently purchased a new computer and everything was running fine for a couple weeks, until my keyboard just started typing the letter "r" and refused to stop. I restarted my computer, which fixed it for all of 30 seconds. Contacted Windows Support and did everything they...
  5. Keyboard Missing Letters

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard Missing Letters: Hello My keyboard is missing random letters i have now changed keyboard but it is still happening can you advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-missing-letters/22a11d30-1e07-45ed-92c8-fca6eddb0414
  6. Keyboard and repeated letters on the screen.

Keyboard and repeated letters on the screen.: Somehow I did something that caused my keyboard to repeat letters if held too long - Please help!! Thanks so much! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-and-repeated-letters-on-the-screen/4f577fb6-070b-4a41-9e2f-ef31c02be9f7
  7. Keyboard Typing Random Letters

Keyboard Typing Random Letters: Help! I don't know what happened but my keyboard will type seemingly random letters/number every time you push any key (even same key multiple times). I have gone into the computer's keyboard settings and switched languages from and back to the original English settings and...
  8. Keyboard is typing the wrong letters

Keyboard is typing the wrong letters: My Logitec K350 keyboard works fine when I plug it into my laptop. When I plug it into my desktop and search on Google, try to shop on Amazon, etc. it produces the wrong letter when I press on a few of them. s key types an i q key types a s e key types a m Same...
  9. Wireless keyboard misses out or repeats letters

Wireless keyboard misses out or repeats letters: Windows 10 Home USB cable keyboard works okay But wireless keyboard (Logotech K400+ or a Victsing touchpad keyboard) either miss out or repeat letters (iiiii etc.). I have tried all kinds of setting changes following google searches on this problem (but not really sure...
  10. Logitech K270 wireless keyboard - can't type letters

Logitech K270 wireless keyboard - can't type letters: This is a wireless keyboard and mouse wirelessly connected via a Logitech USB unifying receiver. The mouse works fine, and strangely the hot keys on the keyboard (mail, calculator, sleep etc) work fine. However, after booting into W10 the normal keys on the keyboard have no...