Windows 10: MIcrosoft wireless keyboard not working with Microsoft Wndows 10.

Discus and support MIcrosoft wireless keyboard not working with Microsoft Wndows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have two microsoft wireless keyboards and neither will type the character 0 (zero). I've tried various fixes, including updating the driver, removing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MissyLeChat, Sep 23, 2019.

1. MIcrosoft wireless keyboard not working with Microsoft Wndows 10.

I have two microsoft wireless keyboards and neither will type the character 0 (zero). I've tried various fixes, including updating the driver, removing the device and restarting before re-connecting, deleting the driver, downloading and installing Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre, rolling back the last two or three updates but with no fix. Sometimes the keyboard works properly for a short while before the 0 stops working again. At other times, the actions stop other devices working (game controllers, logitec mouse etc) which then need to be re-set to get back working.

Whne is this going to be fixed?

:)

MissyLeChat, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Booms Win User

Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Hi,
    I have a new Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard 2000 now.
    Tried what you suggested with an old keyboard, connected the new one and it's a bit better.
    I stll get an error saying the 'MKCHelper.exe' file is missing.
    I still can't uninstall/reinstall Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Centre, as it says it is on the PC, but is not listed in the list of software to uninstall.
    When I slow the wheel scroll speed down, it works fine, but when I restart the PC I have to do it again, as it speeds up so much I can't control it.

Booms, Sep 23, 2019
  3. wireless (Microsoft) keyboard and mouse do not work on Windows 10

Thanks for your email.

At no stage is there any activity in the Microsoft wireless receiver.

• What is the make and model of your device?
    The PC is a generic tower running windows 7 home premium

The keyboard and mouse are wireless Microsoft receiver, keyboard and mouse 700v2.0

• Are they working at login screen?
    On starting the computer it goes directly to the “Welcome to windows 10 screen, Owner, Next – but I have no input.

• Which build are you on currently?
    windows 7 home premium

Peter James 253, Sep 23, 2019
  4. MIcrosoft wireless keyboard not working with Microsoft Wndows 10.

Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 1.0A

Hi Scorcher,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We are sorry to know that your Wireless key board is not working.

What issue are you facing while using Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 1.0 A with Windows 10?

Please follow these steps and check if that helps.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-in/help/support/troubleshooting/keyboard/wireless-bluetooth

Download the driver from link given below and install in Compatibility mode as there are no drivers for Windows 10.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/wireless-comfort-keyboard

Follow these steps to install the driver in compatibility mode.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

If the issue still persists please contact Microsoft Hardware support team on the link given below.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/support

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Sudharshan M K, Sep 23, 2019
Thema:

MIcrosoft wireless keyboard not working with Microsoft Wndows 10.

1. MIcrosoft wireless keyboard not working with Microsoft Wndows 10. - Similar Threads - MIcrosoft wireless keyboard

2. Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard: I replaced the batteries on my Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard and then started to type. The keyboard worked for about 5 minutes and then stopped. My mouse still works and so does my number pad. If I take the batteries out again new batteries and put them back in it only...
  3. Microsoft wireless 850 keyboard not working but mouse is

Microsoft wireless 850 keyboard not working but mouse is: All of the sudden the keyboard stop working one day. I tried deleting and re installing the drivers, changing batteries and still nothing. Mouse works just fine but keyboard wont' type at all. wouldn't be any problems?...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 not working

Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 not working: Hello, After years of trouble free operation, I am having an issue with my Wireless Comfort Keyboard set. -Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 Model 1394 -Wireless Comfort Mouse 5000 Model 1387 I am running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. The mouse is working fine, but the...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard

Microsoft Wireless Keyboard: Hi My keyboard isn't connecting with my laptop. My guess is that the batteries are flat but for the life of me i can't remove the battery cover to get to the batteries. Any help would be grately appreciated!! Thanks...
  6. Microsoft Wndows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Wndows 10 Mail: Mail is very slow. When looking at 'accounts' they are 'greyed out'. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wndows-10-mail/dee5bdfb-c786-425c-99bf-5c2a4fdaa649
  7. Microsoft wireless keyboard 800

Microsoft wireless keyboard 800: Hello, my keyboard has been working fine till it started to have the function keys 1 to 12 binded to keys like WASDE and others . I have removed the keys from the keyboard to check if keys such as control , alt windows and shift are pressed down . This keyboard does not have...
  8. microsoft wireless 850 keyboard not working but mouse is

microsoft wireless 850 keyboard not working but mouse is: All of the sudden the keyboard stop working one day. I tried deleting and re installing the drivers, changing batteries and still nothing. Mouse works just fine but keyboard wont' type at all. I have a Surface Pro 3 and you would think that both being microsoft products there...
  9. microsoft wireless keyboard 3050 connected but not working

microsoft wireless keyboard 3050 connected but not working: hi, i have a brand new microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 3050. it does not work on my dell latitude running windows 10. i have tried updating drivers to latest, run windows update, uninstall reinstall, tried another dell laptop running windows 7, different ports,...
  10. microsoft wireless keyboard 6000

microsoft wireless keyboard 6000: help!!!! my keyboard keeps typing 7897890 instead of any letters. how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/microsoft-wireless-keyboard-6000/d1d7af07-8b95-4986-a4f0-fd0688c4c94f