Windows 10: Microsoft Wireless Keyboard

Discus and support Microsoft Wireless Keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi My keyboard isn't connecting with my laptop. My guess is that the batteries are flat but for the life of me i can't remove the battery cover to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jen_852, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Jen_852 Win User

Microsoft Wireless Keyboard

Hi

My keyboard isn't connecting with my laptop. My guess is that the batteries are flat but for the life of me i can't remove the battery cover to get to the batteries. Any help would be grately appreciated!!

Thanks

:)

Jen_852, Sep 1, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Microsoft Wireless MultiMedia Keyboard

Hi Puahiilani,

Wireless multimedia keyboard and mouse can be used on Windows 10. Since Windows 10 has feature to make devices compatible with Windows 10. For us to help you use your devices, we suggest that you check these articles for more information:

• Troubleshooting wireless and Bluetooth® issues. Refer to the section that says
      Setting up a Bluetooth device. You may also check the other troubleshooting steps if you've encountered any other issues while connecting your devices to Windows 10.
    • How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10 by MVP Andre Da Costa. Refer to the section that says Using Compatibility Mode to Resolve Driver problems if you encounter any issues with driver compatibility while connection the
      devices.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Booms Win User
    Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Hi,
    I have a new Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard 2000 now.
    Tried what you suggested with an old keyboard, connected the new one and it's a bit better.
    I stll get an error saying the 'MKCHelper.exe' file is missing.
    I still can't uninstall/reinstall Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Centre, as it says it is on the PC, but is not listed in the list of software to uninstall.
    When I slow the wheel scroll speed down, it works fine, but when I restart the PC I have to do it again, as it speeds up so much I can't control it.

Booms, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard

Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 1.0A

Hi Scorcher,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We are sorry to know that your Wireless key board is not working.

What issue are you facing while using Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 1.0 A with Windows 10?

Please follow these steps and check if that helps.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-in/help/support/troubleshooting/keyboard/wireless-bluetooth

Download the driver from link given below and install in Compatibility mode as there are no drivers for Windows 10.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/wireless-comfort-keyboard

Follow these steps to install the driver in compatibility mode.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

If the issue still persists please contact Microsoft Hardware support team on the link given below.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/support

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Sudharshan M K, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Wireless Keyboard

1. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard - Similar Threads - Microsoft Wireless Keyboard

2. Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard: I replaced the batteries on my Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard and then started to type. The keyboard worked for about 5 minutes and then stopped. My mouse still works and so does my number pad. If I take the batteries out again new batteries and put them back in it only...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard: I replaced the batteries on my Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard and then started to type. The keyboard worked for about 5 minutes and then stopped. My mouse still works and so does my number pad. If I take the batteries out again new batteries and put them back in it only...
  4. MICROSOFT 5050 wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT 5050 wireless keyboard: hello all- have a micro 5050 wireless keyboard,dell tower,windows 11. my caps key no longer displays 'caps on' on pc screen when i depress it. it works w shift key.........this started with clean install of windows 11. checked drivers in settings,show fine.changed batteries...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 900

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 900: My PC : ===================== Main board : MSI X370 XPower Gaming Titanium MS-7A31 Prossesor : AMD Ryzen 1800X Graphic Chart : nVidia GeForce GTX 1060 & GB Software : Win 10 Ultimate updated Problem : ===================== My "Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 900" is...
  6. Microsoft wireless keyboard 800

Microsoft wireless keyboard 800: Hello, my keyboard has been working fine till it started to have the function keys 1 to 12 binded to keys like WASDE and others . I have removed the keys from the keyboard to check if keys such as control , alt windows and shift are pressed down . This keyboard does not have...
  7. microsoft wireless keyboard 1000

microsoft wireless keyboard 1000: how can I get information on what the keys do on this model https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-keyboard-1000/93744ba4-4848-4ee6-8547-72cc8eaf8b9a
  8. Microsoft wireless 900 keyboard

Microsoft wireless 900 keyboard: How do i activate the numbers pad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-900-keyboard/f47cf1f0-c599-4cc4-a4ab-cb54123d295c
  9. microsoft wireless keyboard 6000

microsoft wireless keyboard 6000: help!!!! my keyboard keeps typing 7897890 instead of any letters. how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/microsoft-wireless-keyboard-6000/d1d7af07-8b95-4986-a4f0-fd0688c4c94f
  10. microsoft wireless keyboard 2000

microsoft wireless keyboard 2000: hi i have a french keyboard (azerty) i have problems with the Alt Gr button nothing is correct example alt gr + ( --> [ alt gr + ) --> ] equal sign button --> ! my driver: [img] thanks for your support 45498