Windows 10: Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1850 - scrolling wheel jumps in opposite direction

Discus and support Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1850 - scrolling wheel jumps in opposite direction in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When using the scroll wheel to scroll down or up, the screen often jumps in reverse direction. This happens randomly (from every 3d to every 8th step... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tereza Sebkova, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1850 - scrolling wheel jumps in opposite direction

When using the scroll wheel to scroll down or up, the screen often jumps in reverse direction. This happens randomly (from every 3d to every 8th step of the wheel). The issue has existed ever since we obtained the mouse years ago. It was hardly ever used because the scrolling issue was so annoying. If possible, I would like to start using the mouse now.

I had the mouse disassembled to see if there was any dust around the wheel and it was almost perfectly clean. The wheel seems to be working just fine from mechanical point of view. Unfortunately, I was not able to download proper drivers for the device. It shows as a HID compliant mouse in the device manager. I have already searched your forum but could not find any thread specifically for this mouse.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

:)

Tereza Sebkova, Nov 9, 2019
  2. JZ011 Win User

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850

Hi..

I have Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850 and lost the receiver.

How can I connect my mouse to my pc?

thank you

JZ011, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Wired Mouse jumps in the opposite direction when scrolling

My mouse will scroll in the opposite way of where I am trying to scroll on occasion. Sometimes my mouse works completely fine. Other times my mouse seems to have a mind of its own. I have seen fixes for Windows 7, however, I haven't found any for Windows
    10. Also, I have already tried changing the mouse settings in "Mouse Properties" under wheel. Any other things I should try?

JasonMaduwuba, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1850 - scrolling wheel jumps in opposite direction

Microsoft Wireless Mouse 1850 Stopped Moving Without Warning

If that doesn’t resolve the issue, please uninstall and download the latest driver at the following link:

After installing the latest driver, please set the wireless adapter into high performance. Please follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, search for Power Options.
    • Click Change plan settings right next to Power saver.
    • Click Change advanced power settings, and select High performance [Active] from the drop down menu.
    • Check Wireless Adapter Settings, and check the Power Saving Mode if it is set to Maximum Performance.
    • Click OK to save the settings.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1850 - scrolling wheel jumps in opposite direction

1. Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1850 - scrolling wheel jumps in opposite direction - Similar Threads - Microsoft wireless mobile

2. Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850 overcompensates in the opposite direction during fast...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850 overcompensates in the opposite direction during fast...: Updating the mouse drivers didn't work, happens across different computers, but other mice don't have the same issue. Happens across games, even on the usual desktop background. despite the screenshot posted....
  3. Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850 overcompensates in the opposite direction during fast...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850 overcompensates in the opposite direction during fast...: Updating the mouse drivers didn't work, happens across different computers, but other mice don't have the same issue. Happens across games, even on the usual desktop background. despite the screenshot posted....
  4. Mouse wheel "jumps" in opposite direction when scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse wheel "jumps" in opposite direction when scrolling: hi it seems its a widespread issue. I've tried everything from changing usb port to disabling services to disabling scroll when hovering on a window and many other things. the mouse is razer viper 8k and when scrolling up and down there is jump in the other direction every so...
  5. Mouse wheel "jumps" in opposite direction when scrolling

Mouse wheel "jumps" in opposite direction when scrolling: hi it seems its a widespread issue. I've tried everything from changing usb port to disabling services to disabling scroll when hovering on a window and many other things. the mouse is razer viper 8k and when scrolling up and down there is jump in the other direction every so...
  6. Wireless mouse wheel not scrolling...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless mouse wheel not scrolling...: Since I have installed the latest upgrade on Win10, the scroll wheel on 3 different wireless "mice" has stopped scrolling. I have done everything that I can think to do.I just installed a wired mouse and it scrolls fine.Any ideas on what's going on?...
  7. Wireless mouse wheel not scrolling...

Wireless mouse wheel not scrolling...: Since I have installed the latest upgrade on Win10, the scroll wheel on 3 different wireless "mice" has stopped scrolling. I have done everything that I can think to do.I just installed a wired mouse and it scrolls fine.Any ideas on what's going on?...
  8. Mouse wheel "jumps" in opposite direction when scrolling

Mouse wheel "jumps" in opposite direction when scrolling: I bought a new mouse Jelly Comb MV09F Vertical Wireless Mouse about 6 months ago, and it was working just fine until about 2 weeks ago. Now when I am scrolling up or down, every few "scrolls" it will "jump" in the opposite direction. It happens frequently enough such that it...
  9. Mouse scroll wheel jumping occasionally

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse scroll wheel jumping occasionally: I have this bug with my laptop where the scrolling speed is too fast all of a sudden, until I move the cursor slightly or click somewhere and it'll return to normal, then again. This has happened on my older laptop (Dell Inspiron 5482) as well as current (XPS 9500), and...
  10. Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850: Hi.. I have Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850 and lost the receiver. How can I connect my mouse to my pc? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/microsoft-wireless-mobile-mouse-1850/747a5c8d-668f-4d6b-ac44-ad00faa0a61e