Windows 10: Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000- lost the usb after 3 months

Discus and support Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000- lost the usb after 3 months in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, What can I do when the transceiver is lost? where can I get an replacement?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Chin_888, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Chin_888 Win User

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000- lost the usb after 3 months

Hi,

What can I do when the transceiver is lost? where can I get an replacement?

:)

Chin_888, Sep 18, 2020

2. Microsoft Wireless Mobile 4000 tilt not working?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Based on your description, you want to use mouse wheel. I would suggest you to go to the below link and click on
    details to see the details. I also suggest you to install the latest driver by clicking on
    Support, select Windows 10, download the driver and install the same.

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-in/p/wireless-mobile-mouse-4000#support

Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 18, 2020
  3. microsoft wireless mobile mouse 4000 drivers for Windows 10

I recently upgraded to the Windows 10 and the microsoft wireless mobile mouse 4000 stopped communicating?

SidHardeman, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000- lost the usb after 3 months

MICROSOFT MOBILE MOUSE 4000

Hello, PCMAN#1!

Thanks for posting to the community.

We know that you want to learn more about Microsoft Mobile Mouse 4000. You can learn more information about that via this

link.

We are hoping that we answer your query.

Sincerely,

Eugene Bal, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000- lost the usb after 3 months

1. Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000- lost the usb after 3 months - Similar Threads - Microsoft Wireless Mobile

2. Hello I lost the Microsoft wireless mobile Mouse 3500 USB that plugs in the side of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I lost the Microsoft wireless mobile Mouse 3500 USB that plugs in the side of the...: Hello I lost the Microsoft wireless mobile Mouse 3500 USB that plugs in the side of the computer is there any way I can download a program and use the mouse or connect them out to you Bluetooth or something like that...
  3. Hello I lost the Microsoft wireless mobile Mouse 3500 USB that plugs in the side of the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I lost the Microsoft wireless mobile Mouse 3500 USB that plugs in the side of the...: Hello I lost the Microsoft wireless mobile Mouse 3500 USB that plugs in the side of the computer is there any way I can download a program and use the mouse or connect them out to you Bluetooth or something like that...
  4. How to pair Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 with new Microsoft USB dongle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to pair Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 with new Microsoft USB dongle?: Hello! I have a Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000, and lost its native USB-dongle, but on garage sale got same Microsoft Wireless Transceiver USB-dongle, how I can pair this new dongle with my mouse? May be you can help me, I need some program or patch for Transceiver to...
  5. How to pair Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 with new Microsoft USB dongle?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to pair Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 with new Microsoft USB dongle?: Hello! I have a Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000, and lost its native USB-dongle, but on garage sale got same Microsoft Wireless Transceiver USB-dongle, how I can pair this new dongle with my mouse? May be you can help me, I need some program or patch for Transceiver to...
  6. How to pair Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 with new Microsoft USB dongle?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Microsoft Wireless mobile 4000 mouse pairing without USB

Microsoft Wireless mobile 4000 mouse pairing without USB: Hi i like to know hoy i can pair my Microsoft Wireless mobile 4000 mouse, D5D-00001, with my laptop without the USB dongle. Is any way??? Thanks...
  8. Microsft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000: I was needing help with this Mouse the Transceiver has quit working and I can not find a compatible one online. Can you help me out? The PID: is 02062...
  9. Have a new Dell Laptop + purchased a Wireless Mobile mouse 4000

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Have a new Dell Laptop + purchased a Wireless Mobile mouse 4000: There is no place on my computer to plug in a mouse usb device. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-a-new-dell-laptop-purchased-a-wireless-mobile/fdb0693c-2a4e-47f4-93a2-47291271f2ce
  10. New Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 4000 side button.

New Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 4000 side button.: I just recently purchased a new mouse. While using my old Logitech mouse i could hold in on the left side button and the roll the wheel to zoom in and out. My new mouse is a Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 4000. How do i set up the new mouse to work like the old mouse so...