Windows 10: Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse not detected by Bluetooth

Discus and support Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse not detected by Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Fellow Microsoft Users I have a wireless Microsoft Mobile Mouse 4000 that is not detected by my Bluetooth system. I reloaded the mouse drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarkO'Donnell3, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse not detected by Bluetooth

Hello Fellow Microsoft Users

I have a wireless Microsoft Mobile Mouse 4000 that is not detected by my Bluetooth system. I reloaded the mouse drivers but no success. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

:)

MarkO'Donnell3, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500

Hello Anthony,

We would like to know more information with regard to using Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500. Kindly provide the following information for us to isolate your concern:

• When did the issue occur?
    • Did you make any recent changes on your computer?
    We would suggest you to check this link and follow
    the instruction that can help you resolve the issue on using the wireless mouse.

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse: No Device Detected

Hi Pard,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. Follow the Methods below and check.

Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Also perform the steps suggested in the link below and check.

Troubleshooting: Mice

Steps applicable to Windows 10.

Do let us know if you are able to use Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse not detected by Bluetooth

Windows 10 Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 not being detected

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with the Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 not being detected .I will certainly assist you.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

Are you getting any error code?

I suggest you to refer the link on Troubleshooting wireless and Bluetooth issues and check if it helps.

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/help/support/troubleshooting/mouse/wireless-bluetooth

Also refer the below link

Connecting a Microsoft Bluetooth device

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-in/help/support/how-to/mouse/bluetooth

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse not detected by Bluetooth

1. Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse not detected by Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Microsoft Wireless Mobile

2. Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection: Hi.I own Microsoft's 3600 mouse and lately, it's getting disconnected a lot of times. When I try to pair it again through the Bluetooth setup, it's not successful, although usually it's not even detected. The only solution I found is removing the Bluetooth general drivers...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection: Hi.I own Microsoft's 3600 mouse and lately, it's getting disconnected a lot of times. When I try to pair it again through the Bluetooth setup, it's not successful, although usually it's not even detected. The only solution I found is removing the Bluetooth general drivers...
  4. Microsoft mobile mouse Bluetooth won’t pair

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft mobile mouse Bluetooth won’t pair: I purchased the Microsoft Modern Mobile mouse Bluetooth. I was able to pair it with my computer at first but it wouldn’t work. So I tried forgetting the device and now it won’t even pair up. I’ve tried turning it off and on and holding the connect button for a few seconds but...
  5. Microsoft mobile mouse Bluetooth won’t pair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft mobile mouse Bluetooth won’t pair: I purchased the Microsoft Modern Mobile mouse Bluetooth. I was able to pair it with my computer at first but it wouldn’t work. So I tried forgetting the device and now it won’t even pair up. I’ve tried turning it off and on and holding the connect button for a few seconds but...
  6. Microsoft mobile mouse Bluetooth won’t pair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 problem

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 problem: I recently added the above mouse to my laptop running Windows 10 64bit. I put in the receiver and the driver installed and my mouse works just fine. My trouble come when I add another USB device to my computer via a second USB plug. My mouse becomes extremely unstable and...
  8. i am a user of wireless mobile 1850 (microsoft bluetooth mouse)

i am a user of wireless mobile 1850 (microsoft bluetooth mouse): i am a user of wireless mobile 1850 (microsoft bluetooth mouse) i downloded Driver but my laptop can't find wireless mouse device. tried other device ( wireless keypad ) it was possible to find. which means that it can't find mouse device. how can i do?...
  9. Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850: Hi.. I have Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850 and lost the receiver. How can I connect my mouse to my pc? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/microsoft-wireless-mobile-mouse-1850/747a5c8d-668f-4d6b-ac44-ad00faa0a61e
  10. Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected: Hi, Wireless Mouse and Keyboard 5050 not being detected. Can't re-install drivers as it says they are already on the system, but can't uninstall them either as they are not in my list of programs. They are working...but I would like to be able to access the Mouse and...