Windows 10: Microsoft wireless Mouse 1850- Can I get a replacement Bluetooth receiver?

Discus and support Microsoft wireless Mouse 1850- Can I get a replacement Bluetooth receiver? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I lost my bluetooth receiver for my wireless mouse 1850. Is there any solution to connect it with any old bluetooth receiver? Replacement USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PritamSingharoy, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Microsoft wireless Mouse 1850- Can I get a replacement Bluetooth receiver?

I lost my bluetooth receiver for my wireless mouse 1850. Is there any solution to connect it with any old bluetooth receiver? Replacement USB available purchasing?

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: Microsoft wireless Mouse 1850

:)

PritamSingharoy, Dec 28, 2019
  2. JZ011 Win User

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850

Hi..

I have Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850 and lost the receiver.

How can I connect my mouse to my pc?

thank you

JZ011, Dec 28, 2019
  3. i am a user of wireless mobile 1850 (microsoft bluetooth mouse)

i am a user of wireless mobile 1850 (microsoft bluetooth mouse)

i downloded Driver

but my laptop can't find wireless mouse device.

tried other device ( wireless keypad )

it was possible to find.

which means that it can't find mouse device.

how can i do?

oliverlee093, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Microsoft wireless Mouse 1850- Can I get a replacement Bluetooth receiver?

Microsoft Wireless Mouse 1850 Stopped Moving Without Warning

If that doesn’t resolve the issue, please uninstall and download the latest driver at the following link:

After installing the latest driver, please set the wireless adapter into high performance. Please follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, search for Power Options.
    • Click Change plan settings right next to Power saver.
    • Click Change advanced power settings, and select High performance [Active] from the drop down menu.
    • Check Wireless Adapter Settings, and check the Power Saving Mode if it is set to Maximum Performance.
    • Click OK to save the settings.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft wireless Mouse 1850- Can I get a replacement Bluetooth receiver?

1. Microsoft wireless Mouse 1850- Can I get a replacement Bluetooth receiver? - Similar Threads - Microsoft wireless Mouse

2. Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?: My USB receive was damaged, can I buy a replacement USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-replace-usb-receiver-for-my-wireless/5a25cff1-cf2a-4051-a2f3-0278797aa444
  3. Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?: My USB receive was damaged, can I buy a replacement USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-replace-usb-receiver-for-my-wireless/5a25cff1-cf2a-4051-a2f3-0278797aa444
  4. Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB mouse receiver stolen - can I get a new one for existing Microsoft 1850 mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB mouse receiver stolen - can I get a new one for existing Microsoft 1850 mouse?: Hi there - I recently had my laptop stolen out of my bag in London. Unfortunately it had my USB receiver for my Microsoft 1850 3 Button Wireless Mobile mouse plugged in. This means I am currently unable to use my mouse. I don't want to throw it away as it is a waste and not...
  6. USB mouse receiver stolen - can I get a new one for existing Microsoft 1850 mouse?

USB mouse receiver stolen - can I get a new one for existing Microsoft 1850 mouse?: Hi there - I recently had my laptop stolen out of my bag in London. Unfortunately it had my USB receiver for my Microsoft 1850 3 Button Wireless Mobile mouse plugged in. This means I am currently unable to use my mouse. I don't want to throw it away as it is a waste and not...
  7. Can I get a USB receiver replacement for Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse?

Can I get a USB receiver replacement for Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse?: I've lost the USB receiver, it seems silly to purchase a new set when the only thing that needs to be replaced is the USB receiver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-a-usb-receiver-replacement-for-microsoft/248fdcf3-2627-4999-8938-5b68bf88bd7e
  8. Microsoft 1850 Wireless Mouse

Microsoft 1850 Wireless Mouse: Good day. Got another one problem with dat mouse. Working at 18363 Windows 10 with latest updates. Problem is dat mouse stop responding. Laptop is lenovo 330s. And after i delete all HID-Mouse Drivers and refresh hardware settings in device manager - windows found it and it...
  9. i am a user of wireless mobile 1850 (microsoft bluetooth mouse)

i am a user of wireless mobile 1850 (microsoft bluetooth mouse): i am a user of wireless mobile 1850 (microsoft bluetooth mouse) i downloded Driver but my laptop can't find wireless mouse device. tried other device ( wireless keypad ) it was possible to find. which means that it can't find mouse device. how can i do?...
  10. Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850: Hi.. I have Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850 and lost the receiver. How can I connect my mouse to my pc? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/microsoft-wireless-mobile-mouse-1850/747a5c8d-668f-4d6b-ac44-ad00faa0a61e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wireless mobile mouse 1850 via bluetooth