Windows 10: Microsoft Wireless Mouse 2000 - connect to old transceiver

Discus and support Microsoft Wireless Mouse 2000 - connect to old transceiver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a keyboard + mouse kit Microsoft Wireless Desktop 2000, the mouse stopped working, and the weel was kind of wrecked, so i bought a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mvrk, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Mvrk Win User

Microsoft Wireless Mouse 2000 - connect to old transceiver

Hi,

I have a keyboard + mouse kit Microsoft Wireless Desktop 2000, the mouse stopped working, and the weel was kind of wrecked, so i bought a new mouse wireless 2000 which came with its own transceiver.

Is it possible to connect the new mouse to the original transceiver of the Wireless Desktop 2000 kit ?

Best regards.

:)

2. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 2000

I have acquired the Wireless Mouse 2000. The product comes with a USB transceiver that enables the mouse to work with the connected laptop. Unfortunately, the USB has been misplaced and I am using a laptop that has not connected to the mouse
    before.

How can I establish connection between the two products, without the need of the transceiver?

If I need it, would it be possible to get a new one, without having to purchase another mouse?

KatlegoMogaladi, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Microsoft wireless keyboard 2000 transceiver not working

Hello there,
    I am shantanu chaudhari from India and I have one of your great product i.e Microsoft wireless keyboard 2000 and mouse 2000 combo.
    The reason why it stopped working is that my little brother pushed the pc and as the transceiver was at the back it just broke.
    Later after having a closer look it seemed that only the USB broke so I just desoldered the broken one and just soldered the working one.
    But it isn't working i have checked every connection it was fine and I am good at electronics so if you contact me back i will send the pictures of transceiver.
    And can i pair an other 2.4 ghz transceiver to the keyboard and mouse. If it's possible please tell me cause the keyboard is awesome and I don't wanna throw it away.
    Also can I make the keyboard wired somehow? If it doesn't work.
    Any help from your side will be very much appreciated.

Thankyou

And i am sorry if the category is irrevelant.

shantanuchaudhari, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 2000 - connect to old transceiver

Replacement of USB Transceiver for Keyboard and Mouse (Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000)

Hi,

My USB Transceiver is not working anymore, I have the Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000, how can I get a replacement?

Thanks in advance, regards,

Rob

RobertoOchoa, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Wireless Mouse 2000 - connect to old transceiver

1. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 2000 - connect to old transceiver - Similar Threads - Microsoft Wireless Mouse

2. Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000: I have 2 sets of wireless keyboard & mouse 2000. is there anyway of buying new dongles for it? It would be a waste to thow it out. What other options are there. thank you...
  3. Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000: I have 2 sets of wireless keyboard & mouse 2000. is there anyway of buying new dongles for it? It would be a waste to thow it out. What other options are there. thank you...
  4. Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft optical wireless mouse 2000

Microsoft optical wireless mouse 2000: I have two wireless desktop receiver 3.1 with two mouses and two keyboards, and by accident when I was syncing one of the mouses I ended up connecting one mouse to the two receivers that I have in two different CPU's side by side and now everytime I move the mouse, it moves...
  6. Microsoft wireless keyboard mouse combo 5000 - need transceiver

Microsoft wireless keyboard mouse combo 5000 - need transceiver: Hello all: I have a wireless keyboard-mouse combo 5000 that has given me may years of trouble free service. I've used them sparingly over the years hence their longevity and I’ve kept them in storage for some time, but now I have come to the necessity of using them again....
  7. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard usb transceiver

Microsoft Wireless Keyboard usb transceiver: Hi there My usb dongle for my keyboard and mouse is broken. Do you provide a replacement? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-keyboard-usb-transceiver/9362f2cb-a33b-4adf-b1da-99390ce0f149
  8. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 2000

Microsoft Wireless Mouse 2000: I have acquired the Wireless Mouse 2000. The product comes with a USB transceiver that enables the mouse to work with the connected laptop. Unfortunately, the USB has been misplaced and I am using a laptop that has not connected to the mouse before. How can I establish...
  9. Replacement of USB Transceiver for Keyboard and Mouse (Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000)

Replacement of USB Transceiver for Keyboard and Mouse (Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000): Hi, My USB Transceiver is not working anymore, I have the Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000, how can I get a replacement? Thanks in advance, regards, Rob...
  10. microsoft wireless keyboard 2000

microsoft wireless keyboard 2000: hi i have a french keyboard (azerty) i have problems with the Alt Gr button nothing is correct example alt gr + ( --> [ alt gr + ) --> ] equal sign button --> ! my driver: [img] thanks for your support 45498