Windows 10: Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 no longer working post Microsoft Update on Friday 10 July

Discus and support Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 no longer working post Microsoft Update on Friday 10 July in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The keyboard using the same usb still works. Another mouse works. I have changed batteries. Reset the mouse. Taken out and reinstalled usb.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JanieneE, Jul 13, 2020.

1. JanieneE Win User

Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 no longer working post Microsoft Update on Friday 10 July

The keyboard using the same usb still works.

Another mouse works. I have changed batteries. Reset the mouse. Taken out and reinstalled usb. Turned computer off and on and restarted it all to no avail.

I have tried toubleshooting issue.

Please provide solution to why your update has rendered my mouse dead!

:)

JanieneE, Jul 13, 2020

2. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 hesitates

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you because of Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000.

This issue might have occurred because of drivers.

"Noticed today that the Microsoft Intellipoint software is recommended to be installed along side the mouse and keyboard center in Windows 7. should I also install it on the Windows 10 machine?"

I suggest you to go ahead with the installation if it is recommended by Windows. You may also install it on Windows 10 machine and check.

Also ensure that shipset drivers are up to date as well. Check your PC for updates via Windows updates.

You may also run the hardware and device troubleshooter and check.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Click view all in the left panel.

• Select ‘Hardware and devices' and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Hope this helps. Keep us posted on Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 issue. We are happy to assist you further.

Joy Kemprai, Jul 13, 2020
  3. sudhakar0201, Jul 13, 2020
  4. [tf] Win User

Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 no longer working post Microsoft Update on Friday 10 July

wireless mouse 5000

• dell latitude D420 laptop, but it doesn't matter which computer I have it on
    • There is no power on or power off button on the microsoft wireless mouse 5000
    • the mouse works fine
    • it has a transceiver. it is a usb mouse

Thema:

1. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 no longer working post Microsoft Update on Friday 10 July - Similar Threads - Microsoft Wireless Mouse

2. Wireless Mouse 5000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Mouse 5000: My wireless mouse scroll wheel is glitching. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse-5000/a6bc8057-a9f3-467f-83b1-0db515205473
  3. Need replacement feet for Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000

Need replacement feet for Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000: Hi could anyone please suggest/recommend where I could buy replacement feet for my trusty Wireless Mouse 5000? I received this as a gift so contacting the store where this was purchased is not an option. I've tried to search AliExpress but couldn't find anything there. In...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 stops working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 stops working: I have a mouse and keyboard combo. The keyboard works fine. The mouse on the other hand has a mind of it's own. It starts and stops working on it's own. I've changed batteries, updated the driver, I use a plain pure black mousepad, I've even updated the bluetooth driver, but...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 stops working

Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 stops working: I have a mouse and keyboard combo. The keyboard works fine. The mouse on the other hand has a mind of it's own. It starts and stops working on it's own. I've changed batteries, updated the driver, I use a plain pure black mousepad, I've even updated the bluetooth driver, but...
  6. Microsoft Wireless Mouse Model 5000

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse Model 5000: I am using a Microsoft Wireless Mouse Model 5000 and it just stopped working all of a sudden, I changed the batteries and nothing happened. I started having issues with tracking. It would move and then stop. Can anyone help me or do I need to purchase another mouse?...
  7. Microsoft Mouse 5000 stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Mouse 5000 stopped working: The mouse stopped working, the blue light at the bottom stays on but the mouse isn't responding. I changed the batteries, pressed the reconnect button, pulled out the USB dongle and re-inserted it, reinstalled the drivers and I tried connecting it to another computer but...
  8. microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5000

microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5000: Yesterday I updated to the newest windows 10. Now my Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5000 don't work in windows at all. I checked and they do work in my Bios. I can move around the Bios and change things. I was total unable to boot into windows because neither...
  9. update drivers for Microsoft Wireless Laser Keyboard/mouse 5000

update drivers for Microsoft Wireless Laser Keyboard/mouse 5000: Hi there, Can someone tell me where to get the latest driver for both of these? and how to install it? I'm on Windows 10 Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-drivers-for-microsoft-wireless-laser/cfbdf000-6d66-4b57-a21a-7e0f67e73241
  10. Problem with email scrolling with Microsoft Wireless 5000 mouse.

Problem with email scrolling with Microsoft Wireless 5000 mouse.: Does anyone have any idea why I am no longer able to scroll via the wheel on my Microsoft Wireless 5000 mouse while reading an email in my Earthlink email program? I'm using using Windows 10-64, and the problem comes when I've brought in my email list which takes up the left...