Windows 10: Microsoft Wireless mouse and keyboard lag in Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Wireless mouse and keyboard lag in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I am experiencing significant lag on my wireless mouse and keyboard in Windows 10. I specifically bought a Microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BatsTundra3451, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Microsoft Wireless mouse and keyboard lag in Windows 10

Hi.

I am experiencing significant lag on my wireless mouse and keyboard in Windows 10. I specifically bought a Microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard thinking that it would be more compatible than the Logitech products I had previously. I keep all my drivers up to date, and have tried all techniques listed in previous posts, with no success. Please either point me to a fix that works or make this a priority as this technology is not new and this should not be even remotely a problem for you guys.

Sincerely,

Bob

:)

BatsTundra3451, Jul 1, 2019

2. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 lags on Windows 10

Hello,

I am trying to use Misrosoft wireless set containing keyboard Wireless 3050 which works perfectly fine on Windows 10 and Wireless mouse 5000 which works terrible. It lags all the time while I try to use it on my Windows 10 laptop. I read tons of topics with
    people complaining on this mouse. How is this possible that Microsoft cannot make this mouse work with their flagship Windows 10 OS. Mouse works great on Windows 7 which I checked so of course it is not damaged or batteries aren't empty because mouse works
    great on older system. I am using newest drivers and there are not any interferences nearby so what is the deal with this system and device. I love this set, keyboard is excellent and mouse is great with its shape but I cannot use it because of terrible lag!

Please do not give me this advice because I tried everything mentioned below in similiar topics - those advices does NOT work. Help me!

"Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Printer. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to download and install the latest mouse drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot response failures in wireless keyboard or mouse

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/838398

Hope it helps.

Thank & Regards"

Łukasz Kiełbasa, Jul 1, 2019
  3. wireless mouse/keyboard lag in windows 10

Windows detects the mouse and keyboard. The problem is that since upgrading to windows 10 both wireless devises, but especially the keyboards, intermittently lag severely.

PaulEllenbogen, Jul 1, 2019
  4. kwbost Win User

Microsoft Wireless mouse and keyboard lag in Windows 10

Terrible lag and jerk on Wireless 5000 mouse - Windows 10, Lenovo

I replace a prior MS Wireless Mouse and Keyboard yesterday with the Comfort 5050 Keyboard and Mouse set.

Keyboard works fine. The mouse has terrible lag.

I have:

• Downloaded the most current drivers.
    • Changed the USB port to three different options.
    • Changed batteries.
    • Restarted multiple times.

My prior MS Wireless Mouse had worked fine until the rubber came off the scroll wheel. But it connected fine. However, this one does not.

Other suggestions before I return the item.

Thanks

kwbost, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Wireless mouse and keyboard lag in Windows 10

1. Microsoft Wireless mouse and keyboard lag in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Wireless mouse

2. Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Lagging: Hello, I have a Dell laptop IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2.59 GHz, on Windows 11 that is hooked up to two monitors and a USB wireless Keyboard and Mouse. I've tried the Logitech Keyboard and Mouse, as well as, a Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse. They both have a lag...
  3. Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Lagging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Lagging: Hello, I have a Dell laptop IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2.59 GHz, on Windows 11 that is hooked up to two monitors and a USB wireless Keyboard and Mouse. I've tried the Logitech Keyboard and Mouse, as well as, a Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse. They both have a lag...
  4. Wireless mouse lag and keyboards repeating keystrokes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless mouse lag and keyboards repeating keystrokes.: I am using Logitech Wireless Keyboard and mouse combo. Months before I faced an issue with this, the mouse movement will be little slow kind of lagging, and when I press a letter in keyboard or combination of keys it repeats the strokes. Like if I attempt to type angular...
  5. Wireless mouse lag and keyboards repeating keystrokes.

Wireless mouse lag and keyboards repeating keystrokes.: I am using Logitech Wireless Keyboard and mouse combo. Months before I faced an issue with this, the mouse movement will be little slow kind of lagging, and when I press a letter in keyboard or combination of keys it repeats the strokes. Like if I attempt to type angular...
  6. Wireless mouse lag and keyboards repeating keystrokes.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Microsoft Wireless Mouse lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse lag: Hi!I'm using mouse and keyboard from Microsoft for less than year, and I've been experiencing some misfunction for like a month. There's a significant delay, especially using the mouse. I've tried solutions exposed here Microsoft Wireless mouse and keyboard lag in Windows 10...
  8. Microsoft Wireless Mouse lag

Microsoft Wireless Mouse lag: Hi!I'm using mouse and keyboard from Microsoft for less than year, and I've been experiencing some misfunction for like a month. There's a significant delay, especially using the mouse. I've tried solutions exposed here Microsoft Wireless mouse and keyboard lag in Windows 10...
  9. Wired keyboard and wireless mouse lagging

Wired keyboard and wireless mouse lagging: No idea how to even start checking what the issue is. When I start using my laptop Dell XPS 13 9310 in the morning - it works. But after some time something weird starts to happen. There is no CPU/Ram/anything spikes in the panels, no errors, no nothing. It's the latest...
  10. Microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard lagging

Microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard lagging: I've been having a lot of trouble with my Microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard since replacing my computer to a windows 10 model. I was using the same mouse and keyboard with my old computer with little trouble but since upgrading to my new computer which is in every way an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wireless keyboard and mouse delay

2. microsoft keyboard lag

3. microsoft 3050 mouse lag

4. microsoft 5050 keyboard and mouse lag,
  5. microsoft wireless 3050 lagging,
  6. microsoft 5050 keyboard WINDOWS 10 LAG,
  7. keyboard lags with internet explorer,
  8. wireless keyboard lag in win 10