Windows 10: Microsoft Wireless Mouse Model 5000

Discus and support Microsoft Wireless Mouse Model 5000 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am using a Microsoft Wireless Mouse Model 5000 and it just stopped working all of a sudden, I changed the batteries and nothing happened. I started... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by REINE FORTIER, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Microsoft Wireless Mouse Model 5000

I am using a Microsoft Wireless Mouse Model 5000 and it just stopped working all of a sudden, I changed the batteries and nothing happened. I started having issues with tracking. It would move and then stop. Can anyone help me or do I need to purchase another mouse?

:)

REINE FORTIER, Aug 16, 2020
  2. sudhakar0201, Aug 16, 2020
  3. [tf] Win User
    wireless mouse 5000

• dell latitude D420 laptop, but it doesn't matter which computer I have it on
    • There is no power on or power off button on the microsoft wireless mouse 5000
    • the mouse works fine
    • it has a transceiver. it is a usb mouse

4. Microsoft Wireless Mouse Model 5000

Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 5000

Hi,

We need few details to assist you better,

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

2. Did you try to check if the issue persist while using other keyboard?

This issue may cause due to
    most common with USB peripherals. Let us try simple troubleshooting steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type "Troubleshooting"
      in the Search box from the desktop and click "Troubleshooting".

• Click on "View all" from the left pane and select "Hardware and Devices".

• Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.

• Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

If the issue persists, download and install the latest Mouse and Keyboard driver and check if it helps.

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/d/wireless-mouse-5000

Hope this information helps. Let us know whether the keyboard is working fine by trying above steps.

Thank you

Krishna Priya V, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Wireless Mouse Model 5000

1. Microsoft Wireless Mouse Model 5000 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Wireless Mouse

2. Wireless Mouse 5000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Mouse 5000: My wireless mouse scroll wheel is glitching. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse-5000/a6bc8057-a9f3-467f-83b1-0db515205473
  3. Wireless Mouse 5000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Mouse 5000: My wireless mouse scroll wheel is glitching. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse-5000/a6bc8057-a9f3-467f-83b1-0db515205473
  4. Need replacement feet for Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need replacement feet for Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000: Hi could anyone please suggest/recommend where I could buy replacement feet for my trusty Wireless Mouse 5000? I received this as a gift so contacting the store where this was purchased is not an option. I've tried to search AliExpress but couldn't find anything there. In...
  5. Need replacement feet for Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000

Need replacement feet for Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000: Hi could anyone please suggest/recommend where I could buy replacement feet for my trusty Wireless Mouse 5000? I received this as a gift so contacting the store where this was purchased is not an option. I've tried to search AliExpress but couldn't find anything there. In...
  6. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 stops working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 stops working: I have a mouse and keyboard combo. The keyboard works fine. The mouse on the other hand has a mind of it's own. It starts and stops working on it's own. I've changed batteries, updated the driver, I use a plain pure black mousepad, I've even updated the bluetooth driver, but...
  7. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 stops working

Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 stops working: I have a mouse and keyboard combo. The keyboard works fine. The mouse on the other hand has a mind of it's own. It starts and stops working on it's own. I've changed batteries, updated the driver, I use a plain pure black mousepad, I've even updated the bluetooth driver, but...
  8. Replacement Microsoft wireless mouse Model 1000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Replacement Microsoft wireless mouse Model 1000: Help pleaseMy mouse model 1000 isn't working.Can I buy a replacement that will work with my existing wireless dongle and wireless keyboard?What options do I have?...
  9. microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5000: Yesterday I updated to the newest windows 10. Now my Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5000 don't work in windows at all. I checked and they do work in my Bios. I can move around the Bios and change things. I was total unable to boot into windows because neither...
  10. Problem with email scrolling with Microsoft Wireless 5000 mouse.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with email scrolling with Microsoft Wireless 5000 mouse.: Does anyone have any idea why I am no longer able to scroll via the wheel on my Microsoft Wireless 5000 mouse while reading an email in my Earthlink email program? I'm using using Windows 10-64, and the problem comes when I've brought in my email list which takes up the left...