Windows 10: Microsoft Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse Model 1023

Discus and support Microsoft Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse Model 1023 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am looking for the drivers for this Wireless USB mouse. I plugged into my computer connected to the internet and there is no response.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SaulPanzer, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Microsoft Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse Model 1023

I am looking for the drivers for this Wireless USB mouse. I plugged into my computer connected to the internet and there is no response.

:)

SaulPanzer, Sep 25, 2022

2. Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 400

Hello Frank,

For you to connect the Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 400, we recommend that you install the driver

here
    . To properly guide on how to install the mouse and the driver, kindly follow the steps provided in the article below.

Install mouse and IntelliPoint software

Note: The Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 400 is designed to work in Windows 8. The mouse might not work on its full potential in Windows 10.

If you have further questions, kindly let us know.

Vanessa Oca, Sep 25, 2022
  3. abcxyz77 Win User
    abcxyz77, Sep 25, 2022
  4. abcxyz77 Win User

Microsoft Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse Model 1023

Microsoft 3000 Wireless Optical Notebook mouse compatibility

Is the Microsoft 3000 Wireless Optical Notebook mouse compatible with windows 10?

abcxyz77, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse Model 1023

1. Microsoft Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse Model 1023 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Wireless Optical

2. Microsoft Notebook Optical 3000 Mouse & Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Notebook Optical 3000 Mouse & Windows 11: I have used the Microsoft Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 for years, and can't get used to any other mice. However, Microsoft are pushing all of us to move to Windows 11, which I have now done, but my mouse does not work with Windows 11 - Please Help!!...
  3. Microsoft Notebook Optical 3000 Mouse & Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Notebook Optical 3000 Mouse & Windows 11: I have used the Microsoft Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 for years, and can't get used to any other mice. However, Microsoft are pushing all of us to move to Windows 11, which I have now done, but my mouse does not work with Windows 11 - Please Help!!...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse Model 1023

Microsoft Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse Model 1023: I am looking for the drivers for this Wireless USB mouse. I plugged into my computer connected to the internet and there is no response. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-optical-notebook-mouse-model/7ef7dc3e-5dc5-480f-9d6b-c897d96a0c1e
  5. Replacement Microsoft wireless mouse Model 1000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Replacement Microsoft wireless mouse Model 1000: Help pleaseMy mouse model 1000 isn't working.Can I buy a replacement that will work with my existing wireless dongle and wireless keyboard?What options do I have?...
  6. Replacement Microsoft wireless mouse Model 1000

Replacement Microsoft wireless mouse Model 1000: Help pleaseMy mouse model 1000 isn't working.Can I buy a replacement that will work with my existing wireless dongle and wireless keyboard?What options do I have?...
  7. Replacement Microsoft wireless mouse Model 1000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Microsoft Wireless Mouse Model 5000

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse Model 5000: I am using a Microsoft Wireless Mouse Model 5000 and it just stopped working all of a sudden, I changed the batteries and nothing happened. I started having issues with tracking. It would move and then stop. Can anyone help me or do I need to purchase another mouse?...
  9. Microsoft 3000 Wireless Optical Notebook mouse compatibility

Microsoft 3000 Wireless Optical Notebook mouse compatibility: Is the Microsoft 3000 Wireless Optical Notebook mouse compatible with windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-3000-wireless-optical-notebook-mouse/4e1ba413-cfd4-4730-8e5b-b75a39d6ec76
  10. Microsoft optical wireless mouse 2000

Microsoft optical wireless mouse 2000: I have two wireless desktop receiver 3.1 with two mouses and two keyboards, and by accident when I was syncing one of the mouses I ended up connecting one mouse to the two receivers that I have in two different CPU's side by side and now everytime I move the mouse, it moves...