Windows 10: Microsoft wireless service running on this computer" Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft wireless service running on this computer" Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot get Windows Wireless Services running.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RandySneed, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Microsoft wireless service running on this computer" Windows 10

I cannot get Windows Wireless Services running.

:)

RandySneed, Mar 11, 2020

2. Windows wireless service is not running on this computer?

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to install the latest wireless drivers available on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this will resolve the issue. Do let us know if you have any other queries pertaining to Windows in the future. We will be happy to help.

Thank you

SujataMoktan, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Windows wireless service is not running on this computer?

Sorry, you show me, but it's no work. May you help to solve my windows 10 problem, please? I don't like windows 10 because it will have still the same problems

thanks

Nguyen KhanhNguyen, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Microsoft wireless service running on this computer" Windows 10

Windows wireless service not running on this computer

Hi,

For us to narrow down your concern for getting an error message "Windows wireless was not working on this computer", we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft wireless service running on this computer" Windows 10

1. Microsoft wireless service running on this computer" Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft wireless service

2. Windows wireless service is not running on this PC.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows wireless service is not running on this PC.: My Wi-Fi often disconnects and when I run the troubleshooter it says "Windows wireless service is not running on this PC" Or something like that. If I click try to fix these issues as an administrator, the troubleshooter fixes the issues, and later I have the same issue...
  3. The windows wireless service is not running on this computer

The windows wireless service is not running on this computer: get this errorThe windows wireless service is not running on this computerwhen I try to run the service WLAN AutoConfig get this errorError 126: could not start - specified module could not be foundrun sfc /scannow as admin and get this errorWindows Resource Protection found...
  4. Windows wireless service is not running

Windows wireless service is not running: My Wi-Fi often disconnects and when I run the troubleshooter it says "Windows wireless service is not running on this computer."If I click try to fix these issues as an administrator, the troubleshooter fixes the issues and then I get the same issue again.I have this problem...
  5. Windows wireless service is not running on this computer.

Windows wireless service is not running on this computer.: My Wi-Fi often gets disconnected and when I run the troubleshooter, it states that " Windows wireless service is not running on this computer." If I click try to fix these issues as administrator, the troubleshooter fixes the problems and later again I get the same...
  6. The Windows Wireless Service is not running on this computer

in Windows 10 News
    The Windows Wireless Service is not running on this computer: [ATTACH]No matter where we are and what we are doing, we always search for a wireless network in the range. Imagine that you have to […] This article The Windows Wireless Service is not running on this computer first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Windows wireless service is not running on this computer

Windows wireless service is not running on this computer: Every time I turn on my computer or switch network, I get the message that the Windows wireless service is not running on this computer. Running the troubleshooter fixes the problem every time (so far), but it does get rather annoying. I've already tried updating the...
  8. The Audio Service is not running / The Windows wireless service is not running on this computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Audio Service is not running / The Windows wireless service is not running on this computer: Over the past few weeks, users across our organization have been noticing that upon rebooting or restarting their laptops, the Windows Audio Service and WLAN AutoConfig are refusing to trigger and start running. All hardware updates and drivers have been checked, as well as...
  9. The Audio Service is not running / The Windows wireless service is not running on this computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Audio Service is not running / The Windows wireless service is not running on this computer: Over the past few weeks, users across our organization have been noticing that upon rebooting or restarting their laptops, the Windows Audio Service and WLAN AutoConfig are refusing to trigger and start running. All hardware updates and drivers have been checked, as well as...
  10. microsoft wireless (WIFI) service not running

microsoft wireless (WIFI) service not running: I cannot access WI-FI. Network Connections (right click) diagnostic states... "The windows wireless service not running on this computer". In network Connections the WI-FI icon states... "Not connected" (red cross). I have tried everything to get this working without success....