Windows 10: Microsoft Wirelesss Comfort 5050 Desktop not responding

Discus and support Microsoft Wirelesss Comfort 5050 Desktop not responding in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I just got this mouse-keyboard set and both the mouse and the keyboard frequently does not respond. I've had trouble writing "Desktop" on the title... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by selçukemre, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Microsoft Wirelesss Comfort 5050 Desktop not responding

Hi, I just got this mouse-keyboard set and both the mouse and the keyboard frequently does not respond. I've had trouble writing "Desktop" on the title above! I occasionnally play games and this is a huge problem.

:)

selçukemre, Apr 8, 2021

2. Microsoft Comfort Desktop 5050 Keyboard

Hi Michelle,

We understand that keyboard keys may sometimes be confusing, and the help of product guide will definitely help us in figuring out how this things work. Here is the an

article
    where you can find the product guide of Microsoft Comfort Desktop 5050.

Do let us know if you need any other assistance.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Apr 8, 2021
  3. MOUSE DO MICROSOFT WIRELESS COMFORT 5050 DESKTOP

Conectei o conjunto MICROSOFT WIRELESS COMFORT 5050 DESKTOP. O teclado funcionou mas o mouse não.

EmersonMedeiros1, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Microsoft Wirelesss Comfort 5050 Desktop not responding

Microsoft comfort desktop 5050

How do I get to the green and blue symbols on a Microsoft comfort desktop 5050?

Microsoft Wirelesss Comfort 5050 Desktop not responding [​IMG]

***Moved from Surface / Accessories / Keyboards and covers***

Bjarne Solberg, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Wirelesss Comfort 5050 Desktop not responding

1. Microsoft Wirelesss Comfort 5050 Desktop not responding - Similar Threads - Microsoft Wirelesss Comfort

2. USB receiver for a Microsoft 5050 Wireless Comfort Desktop Set

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB receiver for a Microsoft 5050 Wireless Comfort Desktop Set: Good dayAre you able to purchase a USB receiver for a Microsoft 5050 Wireless Comfort Desktop Set separately as my receiver does not work??...
  3. USB receiver for a Microsoft 5050 Wireless Comfort Desktop Set

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB receiver for a Microsoft 5050 Wireless Comfort Desktop Set: Good dayAre you able to purchase a USB receiver for a Microsoft 5050 Wireless Comfort Desktop Set separately as my receiver does not work??...
  4. MS Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050: Hello, is there a backlit key for the MS Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-wireless-comfort-desktop-5050/b312ece4-3c80-41f3-aad9-4ca6aeabacd8
  5. MS Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050

MS Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050: Hello, is there a backlit key for the MS Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-wireless-comfort-desktop-5050/b312ece4-3c80-41f3-aad9-4ca6aeabacd8
  6. Battery indicator led on Comfort Desktop 5050

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery indicator led on Comfort Desktop 5050: Hi, i am trying to find what does the led on my Comfort Desktop 5050 Keyboard. There isnt any information on user manual. It only turns green when i feplace the batteries. Also is there an way to light up without changing batteries. Thank you....
  7. Battery indicator led on Comfort Desktop 5050

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery indicator led on Comfort Desktop 5050: Hi, i am trying to find what does the led on my Comfort Desktop 5050 Keyboard. There isnt any information on user manual. It only turns green when i feplace the batteries. Also is there an way to light up without changing batteries. Thank you....
  8. Battery indicator led on Comfort Desktop 5050

9. Microsoft Comfort Keyboard and Mouse 5050

Microsoft Comfort Keyboard and Mouse 5050: My keyboard does not type all the letters and the backspace works sporadically. I sometimes have to hit the backspace several times before it catches up. The mouse is all over the place. I have to continually move it from the mouse pad to the desk to a notebook to click...
  10. Microsoft Comfort 5050 Wakeup Delay

Microsoft Comfort 5050 Wakeup Delay: My keyboard turns off after not typing for a few seconds. I'm sure this is to save battery life. The problem is that the timeout period is too fast. I am always typing and having to go back because the first key I pressed woke up the keyboard but didn't type. How can I...