Windows 10: Microsoft with Borders and VPNs

Discus and support Microsoft with Borders and VPNs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I use Microsoft without Borders to bridge two computers so I can use a total of 5 monitors. My laptops are only capable of supporting 3 active... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ZachWaltz, Mar 18, 2020.

1. ZachWaltz Win User

Microsoft with Borders and VPNs

Hello I use Microsoft without Borders to bridge two computers so I can use a total of 5 monitors. My laptops are only capable of supporting 3 active hence the second computer. I use Cisco AnyConnect as my corporate VPN and the moment I turn it on the connection times out. I have version 2.1.8.0312 of the program. I have two laptops both using the same household WLAN. I tried to find answers in the forums but I was not able to get any viable solutions. I can hook them together with Ethernet, but I don't know if that would help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I would like full use of all my 5 monitors while on the VPN.

:)

ZachWaltz, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Suyeta Win User

Mouse Without Borders and VPNs

Hi,

I work from home doing software support and I end up having to use two computers, one for email, vonage, and other internet based software, and one for the VPN's to connect to Clients' databases. For the most part, Mouse without Borders works great! I love
    it and am so happy with the way it works, even being able to take a screenshot from one computer and pasting in the other works awesome for sending step by step instructions to the clients for new features. However, with certain VPNs (specifically non web
    based VPNs) it cuts the mouse without borders off completely. With some of the VPNs, it used to work fine and now it doesn't. I have tried doing the IP mapping settings to change to the IP that shows in my IPV4 when I do ipconfig in the cmd prompt while connected
    to the VPN and that does not work either. Do you have any suggestions? I find it extremely difficult to work with the tiny laptop keyboard and I have to write a lot of complicated SQL statements for my job.

Suyeta, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Mar 18, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Microsoft with Borders and VPNs :D

P4-630, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft with Borders and VPNs - Similar Threads - Microsoft Borders VPNs

2. VPNS, WFH and Privacy issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPNS, WFH and Privacy issues: Hello,So like many people, I work from home during the week. To acccess company data, I need to activate the VPN which routes all of my internet traffic on a work issued laptop through their servers as opposed to my ISP. On the same home network I have my own personal laptop...
  3. VPNS, WFH and Privacy issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPNS, WFH and Privacy issues: Hello,So like many people, I work from home during the week. To acccess company data, I need to activate the VPN which routes all of my internet traffic on a work issued laptop through their servers as opposed to my ISP. On the same home network I have my own personal laptop...
  4. VPNS, WFH and Privacy issues

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. VPNs and Avast software

VPNs and Avast software: I have a newer HP Pavilion x360. I have an Avast VPN and Avast Premium Security. I can unsubscribe at any time. Do you recommend either? Does Avast interfere/override Windows Defender?...
  6. Your Phone Companion and VPNs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Companion and VPNs: My desktop and Android phone both run VPNs. For a while I could not get the YPCs to communicate. But I've found that if I stop both of them, on the Android force stop and on Windows use Taskmgr to shut it down and then restart, it seems to work just fine. Of course no idea...
  7. VPNs

VPNs: I just installed Sure easy VPN but firewall blocked some of it. Should I install or delete? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vpns/bb4bedfb-ad74-455e-870e-7c2600aef6d9
  8. VPNs for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPNs for Windows 10?: Is there a section in tenforums for discussing vpn in Windows 10? Searching in the search box only provdes results outside tenforums. 150801
  9. Mouse Without Borders and VPNs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Without Borders and VPNs: Hi, I work from home doing software support and I end up having to use two computers, one for email, vonage, and other internet based software, and one for the VPN's to connect to Clients' databases. For the most part, Mouse without Borders works great! I love it and am so...
  10. VPNs and File Hosters

VPNs and File Hosters: Hi. I've been experimenting with a free VPN and have found that it's very difficult, if not impossible, to download files from the likes of zippyshare, depositfiles etc. Would this still be a problem with a paid VPN? 132676