Windows 10: Microsoft Wndows 10 Mail

Discus and support Microsoft Wndows 10 Mail in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Mail is very slow. When looking at 'accounts' they are 'greyed out'.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RodMayall, May 18, 2020.

1. RodMayall Win User

Microsoft Wndows 10 Mail

Mail is very slow. When looking at 'accounts' they are 'greyed out'.

:)

RodMayall, May 18, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft Wndows 10 Mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 18, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, May 18, 2020
  4. Microsoft Wndows 10 Mail

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Wndows 10 Mail

1. Microsoft Wndows 10 Mail - Similar Threads - Microsoft Wndows Mail

2. Contacts Wndows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contacts Wndows 10 Mail: Is there a way to edit contacts? I have some incorrect information in some of my contacts and I would also like to delete some. I been trying to get this info for over a year....
  3. Contacts Wndows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contacts Wndows 10 Mail: Is there a way to edit contacts? I have some incorrect information in some of my contacts and I would also like to delete some. I been trying to get this info for over a year....
  4. Not updating Wndows 10

Not updating Wndows 10: The text says that updates cannot be done because of various issues with security and quality etc. The error code is 0x80070564. Anybody knows what that means? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-updating-wndows-10/75994618-3993-4cc4-8528-5f456c1efa09
  5. Wndows 10 Mail App keeps slowing down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wndows 10 Mail App keeps slowing down: Hi, My Windows 10 Mail App keeps slowing down to the point that it is unusable and I must reset it. It is slow to fetch emails, open emails, change folders, etc. I've tried resetting the app, reinstalling it, messing around with sync settings, all to no avail. I've made sure...
  6. Wndows 10 2004 disabling e-mail sign ins

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wndows 10 2004 disabling e-mail sign ins: Installed W10 2004 recently. Found that my various e-mail auto sign-ins have been affected. Now have to re-sign each and every time. On on MS 365 Exchange now have to do this several times against a back ground of error code 80090016. Occasionally get an Opps message Window...
  7. wndows 10 mail app

wndows 10 mail app: I can't find this newer app installed on my windows 10 laptop. I don't think it ever installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wndows-10-mail-app/2e02b717-0cec-44d4-8a57-e27f3dc6cc32
  8. Wndows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wndows 10 Pro: I want to install wndows 10 pro on Asus Laprtop which motherboard model is K55VM / HM 76 Is this motherboard compatible for windows 10 Pro ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wndows-10-pro/5ffcef46-4ab7-4388-b759-80beb6bb9083
  9. MIcrosoft wireless keyboard not working with Microsoft Wndows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MIcrosoft wireless keyboard not working with Microsoft Wndows 10.: I have two microsoft wireless keyboards and neither will type the character 0 (zero). I've tried various fixes, including updating the driver, removing the device and restarting before re-connecting, deleting the driver, downloading and installing Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard...
  10. Wndows 10 License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wndows 10 License: Hi, I installed Windows 10 Pro on my computer and when setting up clicked to activate windows later. Now I want to buy and Windows 10 Home license as i have no need for pro features, and therefore dont want to pay extra. The license i am going to buy is the home edition...