Windows 10: Microsoft won't accept my Product Key for a renewal of my subscription

Discus and support Microsoft won't accept my Product Key for a renewal of my subscription in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My subscription recently got expired and I tried putting the Product Key of one that I had previosuly purchased and had never opened before, but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Naomi Tn, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Naomi Tn Win User

Microsoft won't accept my Product Key for a renewal of my subscription

My subscription recently got expired and I tried putting the Product Key of one that I had previosuly purchased and had never opened before, but it isn't accepted.

My subscription was Office 365 Home

:)

Naomi Tn, Oct 2, 2019

2. Game subscription renewal

Thanks for providing us specific details on what game you are experiencing this issue. If your account's billing and payment information are up-to-date and you're still having issues renewing your game subscription, we suggest that you follow the steps provided
    on this
    link
    on how to renew your Microsoft subscription. As stated on that page, some subscriptions that started using a prepaid card can't be renewed. To resolve this, you may purchase a new subscription for the game at

Microsoft Store

If you still encounter the same issue after following the solutions we have provided, you may get in touch with our Answer Desk sales and support team. Refer to this

link
    for more information.

Notify us if you have other questions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Oct 2, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    I need to install renewal microsoft key

Hi Dea

Please see the 'Renew using a product key that you bought in a store' section on this page for the steps to renew your Office 365 subscription . ..

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/renew-...

DaveM121, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Microsoft won't accept my Product Key for a renewal of my subscription

nokia music subscription renew

Your reply is not helping. Please give me a step by step process to renewing my music subscription.

Kunalp---01, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft won't accept my Product Key for a renewal of my subscription

1. Microsoft won't accept my Product Key for a renewal of my subscription - Similar Threads - Microsoft won't accept

2. Email from Microsoft saying my subscription won't be renewed for Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email from Microsoft saying my subscription won't be renewed for Office 365: I have received an email from Microsoft saying my subscription will end tomorrow, but i haven't cancelled the subscription. Received emails that only tell you to go to your account if you want to turn off automatic renewal. I haven't done that.Now I can't access my account...
  3. Email from Microsoft saying my subscription won't be renewed for Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email from Microsoft saying my subscription won't be renewed for Office 365: I have received an email from Microsoft saying my subscription will end tomorrow, but i haven't cancelled the subscription. Received emails that only tell you to go to your account if you want to turn off automatic renewal. I haven't done that.Now I can't access my account...
  4. Email from Microsoft saying my subscription won't be renewed for Office 365

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Is product key included in Microsoft subscriptions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is product key included in Microsoft subscriptions?: I recently purchased Microsoft 365 Personal subscription, however I keep getting failed system activation even though my Microsoft account is linked to my windows. I'm getting the following error message: "WE CAN'T ACTIVATE WINDOWS ON THIS DEVICE AS WE CAN'T CONNECT TO YOUR...
  6. Windows 10 won't accept my new product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 won't accept my new product key: After a hard drive crash, I purchased a new drive and a new license for Windows 10 pro from Amazon. My system was previously the Home edition. I installed the new copy of Windows using the USB drive per instructions. After installation I am seeing that my system is still the...
  7. Product Key won't be accepted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product Key won't be accepted: I recently had a crash on my computer from which my Hard Drive could not recover. As a result I lost Windows 10 and all programs on that Hard Drive. I am now trying to fix my computer. I have installed Windows 7 using my old install disk but cannot upgrade back to Windows 10...
  8. subscription renewal

subscription renewal: I renewed my subscription and received an e-mail confirmation yet I still get "there is a problem with your renewal fix it" Help me get rid of this John T https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subscription-renewal/becacf93-4959-41a0-858c-844aef6e46d4"
  9. Microsoft subscription renewal?

Microsoft subscription renewal?: Does Microsoft call a person about subscription renewal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-subscription-renewal/2ccbe0af-5468-434f-a904-f425140136de"
  10. Subscription Renewals

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Subscription Renewals: This may be a stupid question...but when my Office 365 subscription renews every year, do I have to reinstall or are updates automatic? I would think it's automatic, but when I review my Microsoft account, there is an install button illuminated as if I need to install....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wwont aqcceept my win key