Windows 10: Microsoft Won't download game or anything "FIX"

Discus and support Microsoft Won't download game or anything "FIX" in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I finally paid for a tech service to look into the problem of of not being about to do anything in Microsoft store and not getting Microsoft update.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ken Brookshier, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Microsoft Won't download game or anything "FIX"

I finally paid for a tech service to look into the problem of of not being about to do anything in Microsoft store and not getting Microsoft update.

Well what we found that work was to "reset" the computer. Had to" pick delete and file, folder and data". the other two options did not work. So if you want to fix the problem that what work for me. Make sure you back up all your stuff first..... Hope the helps.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

Ken Brookshier, Nov 29, 2020

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Nov 29, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Microsoft Won't download game or anything "FIX"

Forza Horizon 4 Download won`t stop

Hi I have the same problem like a lot of people too: my forza download just won`t stop its size is 62GB and i allready downloaded 140GB.

I cant even find an option to restart the download or something. How do I fix this?

I tried things like troubleshooter, wsreset, sign out sign in and a lot more, nothing helped.

Redeemer22, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Won't download game or anything "FIX"

1. Microsoft Won't download game or anything "FIX" - Similar Threads - Microsoft Won't download

2. Why won't anything on microsoft store download for me

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why won't anything on microsoft store download for me: I have been using the microsoft store for a while and I can't download anything microsoft related or not and it just gives me the same error, code: 0x80070005, for everything try to download like gaming services or spotify. I don't know what to do and every post i tried that...
  3. Microsoft store won't download anything

Microsoft store won't download anything: I was trying to download Minecraft from the microsoft store but it always said there was a problem on their end. When I clicked the button to install on all my devices, it seemed to work at first but absolutely nothing happened. I then restarted it since it had prompted me to...
  4. Microsoft store won't download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store won't download anything: I was trying to download Minecraft from the microsoft store but it always said there was a problem on their end. When I clicked the button to install on all my devices, it seemed to work at first but absolutely nothing happened. I then restarted it since it had prompted me to...
  5. Microsoft store won't download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft store won't let me download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store won't let me download anything: So, I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 5, I choose which drive to install it on, and after that it loads for a minute, and crashes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-download-anything/b397eb65-548f-4998-8216-b5f408b5cc90
  7. Microsoft store won't let me download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store won't let me download anything: So, I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 5, I choose which drive to install it on, and after that it loads for a minute, and crashes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-download-anything/b397eb65-548f-4998-8216-b5f408b5cc90
  8. Microsoft Store won't download anything

Microsoft Store won't download anything: My microsoft store will not download anything. I've looked at other people having this problem but almost nothing worked for me. I've also tried opening the command prompt as and administrator and typing in net stop wuauserv net stop cryptSvc net stop bits net stop...
  9. Microsoft Store won't download anything.

Microsoft Store won't download anything.: Hi. A little under 2 years ago I bought Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft Store after my 2 week free trial of the Xbox Game Pass expired. A few months later I tried reinstalling it onto my PC but it didn't work. After trying everything to fix the issue, it eventually got...
  10. Microsoft Store won't download anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store won't download anything: It just says "Starting download... " and has done for the last few days. I have tried logging out and back in again, wsreset.exe, running the troubleshooter, uninstalling and reinstalling via powershell. Nothing seems to work. Any suggestions? submitted by...