Windows 10: Microsoft wont email me my code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support Microsoft wont email me my code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have already purchased Minecraft on my PC but when I click redeem code on the Microsoft Store it pops up with the screen saying to enter my code and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MartinRytter, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Microsoft wont email me my code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

I have already purchased Minecraft on my PC but when I click redeem code on the Microsoft Store it pops up with the screen saying to enter my code and that its been emailed to me. However, when I check my emails there is no code from Microsoft. I have checked my email is correct numerous times but no difference. Anybody know how to fix this?

:)

MartinRytter, Mar 30, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 30, 2020
  3. LeonLaude Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Microsoft wont email me my code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Minecraft Win10 Edition

Hi Griffin,

If you have the previous version of Minecraft, you may download its latest version for free. Click this

link
    to download the game.

You'll be asked to enter a game code. If you don't have the code, kindly perform the following steps:

• Sign in with your Mojang account.
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.

Note: You'll need to sign in to or create a Microsoft account. If you sign in, use the Microsoft account you use to sign in to your Xbox account.
    • If you're running Windows 10, you'll be able to download the game right after redeeming your code. If you're running an earlier operating system, you'll need to come back to the Windows Store once you're running Windows 10.
    Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft wont email me my code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

1. Microsoft wont email me my code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - Microsoft wont email

2. Minecraft Launcher Wont Install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher Wont Install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: When I press install on Minecraft window 10 edition in the launcher nothing happens, I would love some help since its pissing me off and I haven't found a solution for weeks...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Redeem code not appearing in email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Redeem code not appearing in email: I tried getting answers from support sites of the games, but didnt recieve any help. Then i thought this forum would be more helpfull. When you own Minecraft java edition for pc, you also get Minecraft Windows 10 edition for free aswell. When i go to the redeem the game on...
  4. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition with no code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition with no code: I bought Minecraft: Java Edition in August of 2016, and heard that you can get a free version of Minecraft if your account was created before sometime in 2018. So I listened to where a video told me to go to do just that, and the person in the video said there was supposed to...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition wont install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition wont install: Everytime i try to download the App from the Microsoft Store the download fails after a few seconds and gives me the code: 0x80070003. I already tried all the solutions i found online none of which worked. Any idea how to fix this? Im getting desperate here since the game...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 edition code wont work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft windows 10 edition code wont work: Hi. so I have tried to get help from Microsoft and Mojang the last years evenly spaced and it has always ended nowhere. I really want this solved so I'm gonna try one last time. My problem is that is says my activation code for Minecraft has already been used. i have...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code not working for me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code not working for me: So, I have had my Mojang account since 2015, and since that is, I don't need to migrate my account. However, I am trying to get the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code, and at the top of my screen, it says: Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for...
  8. Microsoft wont email me my code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Microsoft wont email me my code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I have already purchased Minecraft on my PC but when I click redeem code on the Microsoft Store it pops up with the screen saying to enter my code and that its been emailed to me. However, when I check my emails there is no code from Microsoft. I have checked my email is...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition wont download

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition wont download: I have just bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and now it is asking me to "Pick where i want to install" i then click on it and then it takes me to the web and then nothing happens from then. Please help me![ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 edition wont install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition wont install: Last year in December I bought Minecraft Windows 10 cheaply and I redeemed the code on the Microsoft account in google chrome. But after trying to install multiple times, it brings up the message. [ATTACH]I have no clue how to install it. I tried searching for it in...