Windows 10: Microsoft won't let me install apps to my second Drive

Discus and support Microsoft won't let me install apps to my second Drive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I'm trying to install Sea of Thieves to play with some friends but whenever i try to download the game, it asks me to select the drive,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlactrazITA, May 15, 2021.

1. Microsoft won't let me install apps to my second Drive

Hello everyone, I'm trying to install Sea of Thieves to play with some friends but whenever i try to download the game, it asks me to select the drive, i select D: HDD and press install and nothing happens it just stand there, no errors no crashes. I also tried to change the default drive for apps through windows but when i select D: it says that i need to delete the apps in my drive before i can do that, and i'm not so sure i want to delete 3Tb of games

:)

AlactrazITA, May 15, 2021

2. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 15, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Microsoft won't let me install apps to my second Drive

windows 10 home x64 won´t recognize my second xeon

I have a dual xeon computer (xeon e5620). I upgraded this week to Windows 10 home and now my pc won´t recognize my second processor. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Vitor RF Rodrigues, May 15, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft won't let me install apps to my second Drive

1. Microsoft won't let me install apps to my second Drive - Similar Threads - Microsoft won't let

2. Xbox App/Microsoft Store won't let me install a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App/Microsoft Store won't let me install a game: So I've been trying to install Hell Let Loose from Game Pass. The download works fine but when it comes to installing it shows up an error code 0x80073d0d on Xbox App with the description "the deployment operation failed because the volume is offline" on Microsoft Store.I'm...
  3. Xbox App/Microsoft Store won't let me install a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App/Microsoft Store won't let me install a game: So I've been trying to install Hell Let Loose from Game Pass. The download works fine but when it comes to installing it shows up an error code 0x80073d0d on Xbox App with the description "the deployment operation failed because the volume is offline" on Microsoft Store.I'm...
  4. XBOX App won't let me to select drive to install game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX App won't let me to select drive to install game.: Hi all,I am trying to install games for 3 days, tried many "tutorials" from YT how to choose drive,but nothing works. Earlier everything was working fine, but now I guess after last update it won't.Anyone has an idea how to fix it? Screenshoot attached....
  5. XBOX App won't let me to select drive to install game.

XBOX App won't let me to select drive to install game.: Hi all,I am trying to install games for 3 days, tried many "tutorials" from YT how to choose drive,but nothing works. Earlier everything was working fine, but now I guess after last update it won't.Anyone has an idea how to fix it? Screenshoot attached....
  6. Microsoft won't let me install apps to my second Drive

Microsoft won't let me install apps to my second Drive: I'm trying to install Sea of Thieves to play with some friends but whenever i try to download the game, it asks me to select the drive, i select D: HDD and press install and nothing happens it just stand there, no errors no crashes. I also tried to change the default drive...
  7. Microsoft store won't let me install apps on my F:\ drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store won't let me install apps on my F:\ drive: So when I try to install a game, in this case it is Sea of Thieves. I press the download button and nothing happens, it just turns white and nothing happens then I press it again and nothing happens again, but when I change drive at the scroll down option to my D:\ drive I...
  8. Windows won't let me install an app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows won't let me install an app: I have windows 10. I'm trying to install an app and when I click on the install file I get a big red box that says "Malicious file" and then "this application may cause damage to your device. Sensitive personal data may also be at risk. More info. I select "More Info" and...
  9. Microsoft store won't let me install apps

Microsoft store won't let me install apps: I had an issue with Minecraft not updating, so I chose to uninstall it and reinstall it, but I can't reinstall it because the Microsoft store won't let me install apps anymore. When I click the install button, it either does nothing, or it disappears. Can someone please help?...
  10. Microsoft store won't let me install apps on my D:\ drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store won't let me install apps on my D:\ drive: So I was trying out the Xbox Game Pass for PC and I was going to install Sea Of Theives and Astroneer. I first downloaded Astroneer to my C:\ my ssd and it worked out because it is around 3 GB it fit. However, when I was going to install Sea Of Theives I had to change my...