Windows 10: Microsoft wont let me launch anything

Discus and support Microsoft wont let me launch anything in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever I try to go into something: Microsoft Edge, Minecraft, Model o software, etcetera. It says, "Failed to load _____" So I can't access anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RyanUY, Nov 27, 2021.

1. RyanUY Win User

Microsoft wont let me launch anything

Whenever I try to go into something: Microsoft Edge, Minecraft, Model o software, etcetera. It says, "Failed to load _____" So I can't access anything can someone help me?

:)

RyanUY, Nov 27, 2021

2. Get Started app wont launch

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To assist you better, I would like to ask what is the error message you get when the app is launched.

Suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 27, 2021
  3. Anne Fuj Win User
    Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge wont download?

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you reset Windows Store and try downloading
    Microsoft Mahjong again.

Here are the steps on how to reset Windows Store:

• Press the Windows key+
      R key, to launch the Run dialog box.

• Type in Wsreset.exe and
      press Enter.

• Reboot your computer after the process is finished.

Keep us posted.

Anne Fuj, Nov 27, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft wont let me launch anything - Similar Threads - Microsoft wont let

2. Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games: I have gamepass ultimate at the moment and every time i try to launch a gamepass game it comes up with "Do you want this app to make changes to your device" Referring to the Microsoft store package installer then i click yes then it glitches out for a moment and then says you...
  3. Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games: I have gamepass ultimate at the moment and every time i try to launch a gamepass game it comes up with "Do you want this app to make changes to your device" Referring to the Microsoft store package installer then i click yes then it glitches out for a moment and then says you...
  4. Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft wont let me launch anything

Microsoft wont let me launch anything: Whenever I try to go into something: Microsoft Edge, Minecraft, Model o software, etcetera. It says, "Failed to load _____" So I can't access anything can someone help me?...
  6. microsoft wont let me type in

microsoft wont let me type in: I have a problem with my Microsoft wont let me type in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wont-let-me-type-in/c17518d6-9a29-4e47-bd27-1c5dd7260330
  7. microsoft wont let me type in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft wont let me type in: I have a problem with my Microsoft wont let me type in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wont-let-me-type-in/c17518d6-9a29-4e47-bd27-1c5dd7260330
  8. Microsoft store won't launch or let me download anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store won't launch or let me download anything: When I launch the Microsoft store, it doesn't finish opening and gets stuck on the launching screen.Previously I've also had an issue where even when it booted properly, games wouldn't actually download when it said it was downloading. I don't know what I did wrong, I'm on a...
  9. Virus wont let me boot or do anything

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus wont let me boot or do anything: So i accidentaly installed a virus on my laptop then I ran both AVG and Avast to check for virus in the computer it said that all threats had been removed, then i reboot my laptop and it froze while booting so i ran the Windows Resoution and i checked the disk at cmd now...
  10. Laptop Wont Let Me Click On Anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Wont Let Me Click On Anything: So for the past few months my computer will not let me click on anything. I'm starting to get frustrated because I use my laptop for my school work. I have to go into my files and do the restart that refreshes my task bar. That only works once then it doesn't help me until I...