Windows 10: Microsoft won't let me log in

Discus and support Microsoft won't let me log in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, for the past week, I've been trying to log into my Microsoft account, but every time it says "Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AvaHenderson, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Microsoft won't let me log in

Hello,

for the past week, I've been trying to log into my Microsoft account, but every time it says "Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.". I'm not sure how to fix this...

Microsoft won't let me log in 3dfbe8ca-68d5-4217-994d-26530eacdefe?upload=true.png

:)

AvaHenderson, Sep 21, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Microsoft won't let me log in

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft won't let me log in

1. Microsoft won't let me log in - Similar Threads - Microsoft won't let

2. Microsoft rewards won't let me fully log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft rewards won't let me fully log in: Hi,For the past days I've been unable to redeem my microsoft rewards points. I logged in with another account, but switched back to my personal account right after that. It would let me log in, however, it doesn't show that I'm logged in in the browser itself when you click...
  3. Microsoft rewards won't let me fully log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft rewards won't let me fully log in: Hi,For the past days I've been unable to redeem my microsoft rewards points. I logged in with another account, but switched back to my personal account right after that. It would let me log in, however, it doesn't show that I'm logged in in the browser itself when you click...
  4. Microsoft rewards won't let me fully log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Community logged me out and won't let me log back in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Community logged me out and won't let me log back in.: In short, I was on the Community tab replying to someone on a news article a little over an hour ago as I'm typing this. A little bit later, I get a message saying that this person replied to me, so I go to reply back. All of a sudden, after I submit my reply, it says I need...
  6. Onedrive won't let me log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive won't let me log in.: Onedrive won't let me log in to my email address. At login it displays one of my non Microsoft email addresses. When I retype my onedrive email account address, after a delay it comes back an error occurred....
  7. Onedrive won't let me log in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive won't let me log in.: Onedrive won't let me log in to my email address. At login it displays one of my non Microsoft email addresses. When I retype my onedrive email account address, after a delay it comes back an error occurred....
  8. Onedrive won't let me log in.

9. Won't let me log in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Won't let me log in: I purchased an account for windows 19 edition today and tried to log in but after logging in it said I had to buy it first in which I had done already and I even have the order receipt....
  10. Computer won't let me log on

Computer won't let me log on: I was able to log onto my computer last Friday, but when I tried to log in on Saturday, my computer said my password was incorrect. I checked, and it most certainly is not incorrect, so I tried following some guides on the website to fix it. My big issue is that once I click...