Windows 10: microsoft wont let me login

Discus and support microsoft wont let me login in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So on microsoft apps it doesnt let me to login using my email but if i changed my email it works, but my email has games and stuff when i try to login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mr. Junkfood., Nov 4, 2021.

1. microsoft wont let me login

So on microsoft apps it doesnt let me to login using my email but if i changed my email it works, but my email has games and stuff when i try to login it says just a moment then makes me write the password again, and it keeps repeating how can i fix it? i cant log in and i bought stuff with that account, if i try to login on the browser it works but the apps dont work for exampleit doesnt work onXbox windowsMicrosoft storeetc..Please answer asap

:)

Mr. Junkfood., Nov 4, 2021

2. Microsoft Login

Hi Gourmage,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to perform Safe Mode with Networking and then try to change the password.

Method 1: Safe mode.

Please follow below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click on Restart.

• Login to Microsoft Account and create a new administrator account.
    If you’re not able to login using Microsoft account then refer to below steps and check if it helps.

Method 2:
    Activate Inbuilt Administrator Account.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Command Prompt and enter following command.

net user Administrator /active:yes
    Now reboot your system and login to inbuilt admin account and try to reset password for other account. Once you reset password login to other account and to deactivate inbuilt admin account enter following command in elevated command prompt.

net user Administrator /active:no

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Anil Madishetty, Nov 4, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 4, 2021
  4. microsoft wont let me login

laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Nov 4, 2021
Thema:

microsoft wont let me login

1. microsoft wont let me login - Similar Threads - microsoft wont let

2. Microsoft won’t let me login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won’t let me login: I have the right password but it says I need to verify that it’s me. It won’t send my mom’s email a code and I tried the ‘verify online’ thing but nothing happened after a couple days. I can’t access my email because of this....
  3. Microsoft won’t let me login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft won’t let me login: I have the right password but it says I need to verify that it’s me. It won’t send my mom’s email a code and I tried the ‘verify online’ thing but nothing happened after a couple days. I can’t access my email because of this....
  4. microsoft wont let me login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft wont let me login: So on microsoft apps it doesnt let me to login using my email but if i changed my email it works, but my email has games and stuff when i try to login it says just a moment then makes me write the password again, and it keeps repeating how can i fix it? i cant log in and i...
  5. microsoft wont let me type in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft wont let me type in: I have a problem with my Microsoft wont let me type in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wont-let-me-type-in/c17518d6-9a29-4e47-bd27-1c5dd7260330
  6. microsoft wont let me type in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft wont let me type in: I have a problem with my Microsoft wont let me type in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wont-let-me-type-in/c17518d6-9a29-4e47-bd27-1c5dd7260330
  7. microsoft wont let me type in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Microsoft wont let me sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft wont let me sign in: I got a new computer and I did not have Wi-Fi at the time so I pressed skip and then when I got my Wi-Fi I went to the Microsoft store and it gave me an error so I pressed sign in because I looked up the error and it said I needed to sign in the I pressed sign in and the tab...
  9. It wont let me login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    It wont let me login: I would really appreciate helping me, I cant login Microsoft store and I cant open Microsoft word[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-login/f7a1c220-4520-4a6c-b553-9b4192f679cc
  10. help internet banking wont let me login

in Windows 10 Customization
    help internet banking wont let me login: help internet banking wont let me log in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-internet-banking-wont-let-me-login/09d8cf4f-2482-455e-abe3-9884626d126d