Windows 10: Microsoft wont let me print a document

Discus and support Microsoft wont let me print a document in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just got windows latest update. Need to print an adobe pdf. Tried printing it from adobe software but MICROSOFT insists on me crating an account first.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by otuatail, Aug 16, 2019.

1. otuatail Win User

Microsoft wont let me print a document

Just got windows latest update. Need to print an adobe pdf. Tried printing it from adobe software but MICROSOFT insists on me crating an account first.

This SUCKS

:)

otuatail, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Erika Aro Win User

Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Print from microsoft edge

Hi Genio,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Let’s follow these steps and see if it fixes the issue:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print
    documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press Ctrl+P or
      More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Right click on the start button.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Select “Hardware and sound”.
    • Next select Devices and printers.
    • Right click on the device or printers which you need to troubleshoot and select
      troubleshoot and follow the onscreen instruction.

Hope this information helps. Reply with the status so that we could help you further.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Microsoft wont let me print a document

custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• How you trying to scale the documents?
    • Which application you are using for scaling the documents.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

1. Press control key + p.

2. Now select the number of pages you want to scale while printing.

3. Click apply.

4. Now click on print.

Please try the above suggestions and let us know the status of the issue.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft wont let me print a document

1. Microsoft wont let me print a document - Similar Threads - Microsoft wont let

2. The microsoft store wont let me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The microsoft store wont let me sign in: any time i try it it pulls up the screen saying sign in and when i click an account or sign in with a different account, it opens a different window briefly and then closes. this also goes for apps ive previously downloaded from the microsoft store. ive tried restarting my...
  3. Microsoft wont let me launch anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft wont let me launch anything: Whenever I try to go into something: Microsoft Edge, Minecraft, Model o software, etcetera. It says, "Failed to load _____" So I can't access anything can someone help me?...
  4. microsoft wont let me login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft wont let me login: So on microsoft apps it doesnt let me to login using my email but if i changed my email it works, but my email has games and stuff when i try to login it says just a moment then makes me write the password again, and it keeps repeating how can i fix it? i cant log in and i...
  5. microsoft wont let me login

microsoft wont let me login: So on microsoft apps it doesnt let me to login using my email but if i changed my email it works, but my email has games and stuff when i try to login it says just a moment then makes me write the password again, and it keeps repeating how can i fix it? i cant log in and i...
  6. microsoft wont let me type in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft wont let me type in: I have a problem with my Microsoft wont let me type in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wont-let-me-type-in/c17518d6-9a29-4e47-bd27-1c5dd7260330
  7. microsoft wont let me type in

microsoft wont let me type in: I have a problem with my Microsoft wont let me type in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wont-let-me-type-in/c17518d6-9a29-4e47-bd27-1c5dd7260330
  8. microsoft wont let me type in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Microsoft wont let me sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft wont let me sign in: I got a new computer and I did not have Wi-Fi at the time so I pressed skip and then when I got my Wi-Fi I went to the Microsoft store and it gave me an error so I pressed sign in because I looked up the error and it said I needed to sign in the I pressed sign in and the tab...
  10. Microsoft Store wont let me download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store wont let me download: Hi, I have a active membership to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and was able to download and play MS store apps/games mainly Gears 5. Since installing Windows on my new PC the store does not allow me to download Gears 5 anymore. When I cursor over the install button I get a round...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4512508 microsoft edge cant print