Windows 10: Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account

Discus and support Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, about a month ago, I recently installed Windows 11 Because it crashed During the setup process, Microsoft didn’t give me an option to sign... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mabutho Nkosi, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account

Hi there, about a month ago, I recently installed Windows 11 Because it crashed During the setup process, Microsoft didn’t give me an option to sign in, So I thought it was some technical glitch but when I set it up, I went into settings, and tried to sign in with my school account. I said that there was no account with that email address and started watching videos to help me. I could not do anything about it so I thought it was a major glitch, after a month, Which is today I still can’t sign in with my school account.Please help me here as I need to sign in with my account.

:)

Mabutho Nkosi, Apr 24, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

Join Teams for work or school meeting with personal Microsoft account

Microsoft Teams Insider Blog: As a part of ongoing work to improve the experience when joining Teams meetings, we have just made a new update available for Teams Insiders. When using your personal Teams account to join a meeting that originated from a Work or School Teams account, you previously had to join as a guest, often causing your meeting to open in a web browser with limited functionality. Now you can join as your signed-in personal Microsoft account from within the Teams app on Windows 11, providing a better meeting experience for all parties. In the first phase of rolling out this new functionality, you will get the new experience when joining a Teams for work or school meeting from within Teams free by tapping a Teams for work or school meeting link in a chat or community within Teams free. Your signed-in personal Microsoft account will be used when you join the meeting.
    Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account Join_Teams_work_meeting_with_personal_account-e1707754628931.png
    If you dont have the Teams meeting in your Teams free calendar, a nice little trick is to forward the meeting invite to the email you use to sign in to Teams free. Then you will have the meeting neatly in your Teams calendar, readily available for you to join the meeting when its time. How to join Teams Insider? Its easy to join Teams Insider for earlier access to new features and improvements:
    1. Go to app settings in Teams free
    2. Navigate to Teams Insider program section (you can get there directly with this link)
    3. Tap Join button to join Teams Insider
    4. Restart the Teams app and you have the latest features and improvements
    You will find detailed information how to join in this support article. How to send feedback and suggestions? We are always happy to receive feedback and suggestions to make Teams even better. To participate in our feedback program and help us in our endeavor, please follow the steps below: Source: Join Teams for work or school meeting with your personal account - Teams Insider

Brink, Apr 24, 2024
  3. TONPumper Win User
    Onedrive asking to sign in to a school account

Hello, A few years ago, I lost access to my school email and had to create a new personal email for windows. My files sync fine with the new email, but once a day, I get a prompt asking me to sign into sharepoint and when I click the button to sign in, the only option I have is for the school account which I don't have access to. I deleted everything that started with Microsoft Office from credential manager that didn't have my personal email in the username field, ran the command C:\Program Files\Microsoft OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset to reset onedrive, and uninstalled/reinstalled onedrive to no avail. Does anyone know what I missed here or why my school account is still connected? EDIT: I saw a SSO_POP_User credential that I missed in credential manager. Maybe that will fix it. I just unlinked and link my account and wasn't prompted to sign in; however, when the select an account prompt comes up, the school email appears in the list of options.

TONPumper, Apr 24, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account

Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge builds

Source: Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge Insider builds - Microsoft Edge Blog

See also: Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try
    Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account

1. Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account - Similar Threads - Microsoft won’t let

2. Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account: Hi there, about a month ago, I recently installed Windows 11 Because it crashed During the setup process, Microsoft didn’t give me an option to sign in, So I thought it was some technical glitch but when I set it up, I went into settings, and tried to sign in with my school...
  3. My laptop won’t let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won’t let me sign in: My laptop won’t let me sign in. I’ve tried changing my password but that also doesn’t work because when I enter my new password it tells me that I don’t have an internet connection even though i have a WiFi an Ethernet connection. When I try to put in my old password it tells...
  4. My laptop won’t let me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won’t let me sign in: My laptop won’t let me sign in. I’ve tried changing my password but that also doesn’t work because when I enter my new password it tells me that I don’t have an internet connection even though i have a WiFi an Ethernet connection. When I try to put in my old password it tells...
  5. My computer won’t let me sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer won’t let me sign in: I just bought my computer second hand from cousin who used it for school, and i had to factory reset it because it still had all of his information on it. the first time i tried to reset it, it died or something before it could finish. i say or something because even though...
  6. My computer won’t let me sign in

My computer won’t let me sign in: I just bought my computer second hand from cousin who used it for school, and i had to factory reset it because it still had all of his information on it. the first time i tried to reset it, it died or something before it could finish. i say or something because even though...
  7. Why won’t Microsoft let me sign into my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t Microsoft let me sign into my account?: I have an issue with my computer where it puts me into a temporary account and all of my files are gone along with my apps being missing from my home screen and my background/ settings have returned to default. I’ve tried resetting, going into safe mode, logging out, and...
  8. Why won’t Microsoft let me sign into my account?

Why won’t Microsoft let me sign into my account?: I have an issue with my computer where it puts me into a temporary account and all of my files are gone along with my apps being missing from my home screen and my background/ settings have returned to default. I’ve tried resetting, going into safe mode, logging out, and...
  9. My laptop won’t let me sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop won’t let me sign in: I have not recently needed to use my laptop for the past few months. However when I’m going to sign in recently with the same password that i used before it says my password is incorrect and I need to reset it. I have reset the password and yet the same message appears....
  10. My laptop won’t let me sign in!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My laptop won’t let me sign in!: I have a microsoft laptop that I dont use much anymore. Recently I attempted to sign in with the password I have always used and it wont sign in. I went to the link provided to change the password and I did change it successfully. The computer still will not sign in. At this...