Windows 10: Microsoft won't login when starting Minecraft.

Discus and support Microsoft won't login when starting Minecraft. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I start Minecraft windows 10 edition and i can play correctly, but when i want to play online, i try to login my Microsoft account, it seems to load... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Raely, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Raely Win User

Microsoft won't login when starting Minecraft.

I start Minecraft windows 10 edition and i can play correctly, but when i want to play online, i try to login my Microsoft account, it seems to load but never finish.

:)

Raely, Feb 13, 2020

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Feb 13, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. Microsoft won't login when starting Minecraft. - Similar Threads - Microsoft won't login

2. Minecraft launcher won't let me login with Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft launcher won't let me login with Microsoft account: When I try to log into Minecraft launcher via Microsoft account it doesn't bring up the window for me to choose what account I want to sign in as, instead it shows up as an error and say 'we couldn't sign you into Xbox live'...
  3. Minecraft launcher won't let me login with Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher won't let me login with Microsoft account: When I try to log into Minecraft launcher via Microsoft account it doesn't bring up the window for me to choose what account I want to sign in as, instead it shows up as an error and say 'we couldn't sign you into Xbox live'...
  4. Minecraft launcher won't let me login with Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft: so my minecraft just closes right after logging in with microsoft with no errors or anything it just closes i've tried resetting my pc downloading windows 7/8 version and still doesnt work, it just closes right after logging in with my microsoft account...
  6. Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft

Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft: so my minecraft just closes right after logging in with microsoft with no errors or anything it just closes i've tried resetting my pc downloading windows 7/8 version and still doesnt work, it just closes right after logging in with my microsoft account...
  7. Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft

Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft: Hey people!,When I'm trying to login to my microsoft acount from the minecraft launcher it loads and suddently crashes.Here is the crash log: Faulting application name: Minecraft.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x61bcf961Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version:...
  8. Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft: Hey people!,When I'm trying to login to my microsoft acount from the minecraft launcher it loads and suddently crashes.Here is the crash log: Faulting application name: Minecraft.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x61bcf961Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version:...
  9. Minecraft/Microsoft login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft/Microsoft login: I can login to microsoft but when i type in my password on minecraft it says my credentials are incorrect. I changed my password becasue i thought i just forgot it but it still doesn't work....
  10. My minecraft launcer won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft launcer won't start: I reinstalled minecraft too : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-minecraft-launcer-wont-start/dd79abb6-e518-4983-b5ca-4c0fdcbd7d83