Windows 10: Microsoft won't send code to email to sign in on pc. But will on phone.

Discus and support Microsoft won't send code to email to sign in on pc. But will on phone. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Just trying to access my Microsoft account on my pc via signing in and it says it can't send the code to my email. I tried it on my phone seconds later... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Patrick Smith7, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Microsoft won't send code to email to sign in on pc. But will on phone.

Just trying to access my Microsoft account on my pc via signing in and it says it can't send the code to my email. I tried it on my phone seconds later and it worked. I can't access any of my Microsoft apps without signing in. I tried yesterday to get them to send a code to my phone but they never arrived.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Patrick Smith7, Feb 25, 2024
  2. Tetsujin Win User

How can I un-link my current Microsoft account that is tagged to my Windows activation license and link it to a new Microsoft account?

You don't make a new account & try to move your entitlements to it, you change the email address associated with the original account.

From Microsoft Support - Change the email address or phone number for your Microsoft account

Tetsujin, Feb 25, 2024
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    Default email won't send or receive emails on Windows 10

Hi William,

To properly address this concern, I would like to gather more information. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are you using Outlook.com, Outlook application, or the Mail app for Windows 10?
    • What type of email account are you using? (POP, IMAP or Exchange)

You can visit these articles for steps and suggestions on how to fix email sync issues in Outlook.com and Outlook application:

To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.

Jomel Ber, Feb 25, 2024
  4. Teokute Win User

Microsoft won't send code to email to sign in on pc. But will on phone.

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Microsoft won't send code to email to sign in on pc. But will on phone. :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft won't send code to email to sign in on pc. But will on phone.

1. Microsoft won't send code to email to sign in on pc. But will on phone. - Similar Threads - Microsoft won't send

2. Microsoft is not sending verification codes to sign in with email or to change my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft is not sending verification codes to sign in with email or to change my...: I am trying to log into a new computer with my microsoft account and unfortunately whenever I input my email which I checked several times, nothing comes up neither in my junk or inbox and I've already tried all of the trouble shooting techniques listed in the guide such as...
  3. Microsoft is not sending verification codes to sign in with email or to change my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft is not sending verification codes to sign in with email or to change my...: I am trying to log into a new computer with my microsoft account and unfortunately whenever I input my email which I checked several times, nothing comes up neither in my junk or inbox and I've already tried all of the trouble shooting techniques listed in the guide such as...
  4. Microsoft won't send code to email to sign in on pc. But will on phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won't send code to email to sign in on pc. But will on phone.: Just trying to access my Microsoft account on my pc via signing in and it says it can't send the code to my email. I tried it on my phone seconds later and it worked. I can't access any of my Microsoft apps without signing in. I tried yesterday to get them to send a code to...
  5. Microsoft won't send code to email to sign in on pc. But will on phone.

Microsoft won't send code to email to sign in on pc. But will on phone.: Just trying to access my Microsoft account on my pc via signing in and it says it can't send the code to my email. I tried it on my phone seconds later and it worked. I can't access any of my Microsoft apps without signing in. I tried yesterday to get them to send a code to...
  6. Microsoft won't send me verification code emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won't send me verification code emails: Hello,When I ask for Microsoft to send me an email with the code I need to input to verify it's me, the email just won't arrive.It happens wether I want to sign in on microsoft.com or Xbox, or when I want to change my password or other information on my account.I was locked...
  7. Microsoft won't send me verification code emails

Microsoft won't send me verification code emails: Hello,When I ask for Microsoft to send me an email with the code I need to input to verify it's me, the email just won't arrive.It happens wether I want to sign in on microsoft.com or Xbox, or when I want to change my password or other information on my account.I was locked...
  8. Microsoft won't send me verification code emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. MICROSOFT WON'T SEND ME A VERIFICATION CODE EMAIL

MICROSOFT WON'T SEND ME A VERIFICATION CODE EMAIL: I have been locked out of my account since last year and Microsoft won't do a thing about it. I've sent multiple emails and phoned multiple times and nothing will work. I am getting charged 7 pound a month for a Xbox live gold membership I CANT EVEN USE BECAUSE YOU WONT LET...
  10. Microsoft not sending verification code to email

Microsoft not sending verification code to email: I've yet to see a solution to my problem. I actually went to try and update my security info on my account which requires a second verification after already having logged in with my password, so I chose to send to my email, not my hotmail for some reason, but another...