Windows 10: MICROSOFT WON'T SEND ME A VERIFICATION CODE EMAIL

Discus and support MICROSOFT WON'T SEND ME A VERIFICATION CODE EMAIL in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been locked out of my account since last year and Microsoft won't do a thing about it. I've sent multiple emails and phoned multiple times and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MrSavage3, Mar 23, 2021.

1. MrSavage3 Win User

MICROSOFT WON'T SEND ME A VERIFICATION CODE EMAIL

I have been locked out of my account since last year and Microsoft won't do a thing about it. I've sent multiple emails and phoned multiple times and nothing will work. I am getting charged 7 pound a month for a Xbox live gold membership I CANT EVEN USE BECAUSE YOU WONT LET ME INTO MY ACCOUNT. Over £100 of my money has been wasted because Microsoft wont send me a stupid verification code.

So exactly what happens is I try to sign in to my email address and then I get the message below. MICROSOFT WON'T SEND ME A VERIFICATION CODE EMAIL 54d2d80a-edcd-440f-b834-d75a5c94b552?upload=true.png

I hit get code and not a thing happens.

Microsoft please just get back to me I just want back into my account.

:)

MrSavage3, Mar 23, 2021

2. Microsoft not sending verification code to email

I've yet to see a solution to my problem.

I actually went to try and update my security info on my account which requires a second verification (after already having logged in with my password), so I chose to send to my email, not my hotmail for some reason, but another email. Which is fine, but
    once I choose that option, and verify what that email address is, the verification code never actually comes--not to my inbox, and not to my junk mail. I tried using Edge browser (on my surface laptop operating on windows 10) to login which makes no difference.

What is going on???

jcadena010, Mar 23, 2021
  3. ulysses3i Win User
    Verify identity asks me to confirm backup email instead of sending verification code

My Microsoft account wants me to verify my identity by sending a verification code to my backup email.

Fine. Send the code, I'll access the backup email and get the code

But no, instead it asks me to enter my backup email. Why? This is phishing for information.

Microsoft already knows my backup email. I know it. Why won't it just email the verification code?

ulysses3i, Mar 23, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Receiving wrong verification code to verify email

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving a wrong verification code for email verification, we will look into this for you. However, please reply with the following details to assist you further:

• Where exactly do you get the prompt/notification to verify the email address?
    • How are you trying to verify the email?

However, you can try using other options to request the verification code i.e. requesting the code over a call or as a text to your phone number and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

For more information on troubleshooting verification codes, you can refer the section
    Troubleshooting verification code issues in the article

Microsoft account security info & verification codes

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

1. MICROSOFT WON'T SEND ME A VERIFICATION CODE EMAIL - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT WON'T SEND

2. Email Verification Code Not Sending?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Verification Code Not Sending?: When I am on my Microsoft account page, some options require me to verify my email through a verification code. I select the option for the code to be sent to my Gmail account, but it never gets sent. I've tried switching devices, browsers, checked spam folder, checked "all...
  3. Email Verification Code Not Sending?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email Verification Code Not Sending?: When I am on my Microsoft account page, some options require me to verify my email through a verification code. I select the option for the code to be sent to my Gmail account, but it never gets sent. I've tried switching devices, browsers, checked spam folder, checked "all...
  4. Microsoft never sends verification code email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft never sends verification code email: I recently purchased a laptop that had Windows 11 on it, and I created a Microsoft account, but I cannot make any changes to my account because it keeps requiring me to enter a verification code to do anything....This is a problem because the verification code can only be...
  5. Microsoft never sends verification code email

Microsoft never sends verification code email: I recently purchased a laptop that had Windows 11 on it, and I created a Microsoft account, but I cannot make any changes to my account because it keeps requiring me to enter a verification code to do anything....This is a problem because the verification code can only be...
  6. Microsoft won't send me verification code emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won't send me verification code emails: Hello,When I ask for Microsoft to send me an email with the code I need to input to verify it's me, the email just won't arrive.It happens wether I want to sign in on microsoft.com or Xbox, or when I want to change my password or other information on my account.I was locked...
  7. Microsoft won't send me verification code emails

Microsoft won't send me verification code emails: Hello,When I ask for Microsoft to send me an email with the code I need to input to verify it's me, the email just won't arrive.It happens wether I want to sign in on microsoft.com or Xbox, or when I want to change my password or other information on my account.I was locked...
  8. Microsoft won't send me verification code emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Verification Code Email Will Not Send to Gmail

Verification Code Email Will Not Send to Gmail: My Computer recently updated and wants me to reset my pin. I connect myself to the internet, and go through the steps to set it up. I enter the correct password to my account and then it says that it needs to verify with my secondary email. I enter my email correctly I...
  10. Microsoft not sending verification code to email

Microsoft not sending verification code to email: I've yet to see a solution to my problem. I actually went to try and update my security info on my account which requires a second verification after already having logged in with my password, so I chose to send to my email, not my hotmail for some reason, but another...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox libe account not semding code even if correct

2. verification code for xbox