Windows 10: Microsoft word 10 Scan app

Discus and support Microsoft word 10 Scan app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the app and it works, but I need to scan multiple pages into one document. How can I do it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JacquelynDoepker, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Microsoft word 10 Scan app

I downloaded the app and it works, but I need to scan multiple pages into one document. How can I do it?

:)

JacquelynDoepker, Mar 19, 2020

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Mar 19, 2020
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Mar 19, 2020
  4. annie Win User

Microsoft word 10 Scan app

How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft word 10 Scan app

1. Microsoft word 10 Scan app - Similar Threads - Microsoft word Scan

2. Microsoft Scan App Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Scan App Windows 11: I am using the Microsoft scanning app in Windows 11. When I scan multiple pages using the automated document feeder on an Epson XP-7100 printer / scanner, alternate pages are upside down. I am unable to install the software supplied by Epson becasue it is not approved for...
  3. Scan Downloaded Word Doc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scan Downloaded Word Doc: I have Word 2016, and I'd like to scan a downloaded Word document. My antivirus scans downloads from my friends' emails, and I rely on that, but it doesn't scan a Word document when I download one. Of course the antivirus provider says they catch anything in their regular...
  4. microsoft scan app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft scan app: have an issue with this app. My laser printers app are older not supported by windows anymore. I use scan but when I first start it. it always has an error message then I run it again its works ???[ATTACH]...
  5. Microsoft Scan app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Scan app: Why is the second page scanned in the microsoft scan app upside down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-scan-app/d44b5484-e8ff-46ca-a88e-b444c2f10297
  6. Why won't this shit scan? (Scan app, Microsoft, Windows 10 store)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why won't this shit scan? (Scan app, Microsoft, Windows 10 store): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/watercolorheart [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gdc7fk/why_wont_this_shit_scan_scan_app_microsoft/
  7. Microsoft scan app

Microsoft scan app: I have an Epson V550 flat scanner. I downloaded its driver, but kept getting an error that it was incompatible. I’m running Windows 10. I then downloaded the Microsoft scan app. When I open it the only device I can get it to recognize is my HP 5255 MFD. should I remove the HP...
  8. Microsoft 10 and Word

Microsoft 10 and Word: I just installed Microsoft 10 on my computer, and now Word won't open. It flashes on briefly and then disappears. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-10-and-word/84e3f03d-f069-491b-812e-687f47d3fa1f
  9. Word/Scan disK

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word/Scan disK: Hi! Can anyone tell me where I can see where a dialogue is? I am not the greatest IT person and I have recently purchased a new HP computer. Use to Mac. I have been trying to see stuff I saved onto my USB drive from the MAC. However, the support page keeps popping up and...
  10. Microsoft 2002 Word SP3 App

Microsoft 2002 Word SP3 App: it used to work in win 7, not now. problems opening and saving files dialog boxes to ask for original disk That was 13 years ago, give me a break! Or was it just a clever ruse to get me to update to an OS that doesn't support my present Win 7 apps? 17699