Windows 10: Microsoft word 10 Scan app

Discus and support Microsoft word 10 Scan app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the app and it works, but I need to scan multiple pages into one document. How can I do it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JacquelynDoepker, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Microsoft word 10 Scan app

I downloaded the app and it works, but I need to scan multiple pages into one document. How can I do it?

:)

JacquelynDoepker, Mar 19, 2020

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Mar 19, 2020
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Mar 19, 2020
  4. annie Win User

Microsoft word 10 Scan app

How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft word 10 Scan app

1. Microsoft word 10 Scan app - Similar Threads - Microsoft word Scan

2. Microsoft 10 and Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft 10 and Word: I just installed Microsoft 10 on my computer, and now Word won't open. It flashes on briefly and then disappears. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-10-and-word/84e3f03d-f069-491b-812e-687f47d3fa1f
  3. Word/Scan disK

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word/Scan disK: Hi! Can anyone tell me where I can see where a dialogue is? I am not the greatest IT person and I have recently purchased a new HP computer. Use to Mac. I have been trying to see stuff I saved onto my USB drive from the MAC. However, the support page keeps popping up and...
  4. microsoft word

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    microsoft word: Microsoft professional plus 2010 was uninstalled by mistakenly and I recovered it ...after some time I opened microsoft word then Im getting a notification setup controller has occurred encounter during installation and I lost my product key also....how to solve this problem...
  5. Default app change back to Microsoft Word

Default app change back to Microsoft Word: Hello, I have recently updated my Windows 10 system, as my computer told me to, but now I have lost my wonderful Microsoft Word to a new format that is called Word Pad. How can I go back to Word? I have gone to Settings - Apps - Default Apps, but there is no provision for...
  6. The WORD app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The WORD app: About one month ago, I sent concern that my original Windows 10 did have WORD app (without cost). I did have my PC check for hacking and harmful viruses. At that time, you did reinstall WORD. Last night I had an emergency use for WORD and the app disappeared. Due to this...
  7. Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Word: When I try to log on to word, I get this error code: 0x87E10BC6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-word/3b033a1a-284b-434e-a594-35ba5d927f74
  8. Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Word: How do I know if I have Microsoft word on my system. I have windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/microsoft-word/39de6dca-490c-4278-a5f4-aa7ac3556124
  9. microsoft word

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft word: i was wondering about the program word, i have windows ten and have no way to access or use it... when i try and download it it wants me to buy a year worth of some office program... it used to be free and already in my old windows operating systems i owned.. is there any...
  10. Microsoft 2002 Word SP3 App

Microsoft 2002 Word SP3 App: it used to work in win 7, not now. problems opening and saving files dialog boxes to ask for original disk That was 13 years ago, give me a break! Or was it just a clever ruse to get me to update to an OS that doesn't support my present Win 7 apps? 17699