Windows 10: Microsoft Word and Excel 2019 automatically opens upon startup

Discus and support Microsoft Word and Excel 2019 automatically opens upon startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have installed ms office 2019 two days ago. Now, I see that an empty word file is open when I startup my computer. Then it closes itself? Is this a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MazinMustafa2, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Microsoft Word and Excel 2019 automatically opens upon startup

I have installed ms office 2019 two days ago. Now, I see that an empty word file is open when I startup my computer. Then it closes itself?

Is this a virus?

:)

MazinMustafa2, Dec 30, 2018
  2. GJM1969 Win User

Word opening automatically on startup (windows 10)

Hello

In the last few days only, Word has opened automatically when my computer starts up. I have read other threads on a similar subject and have already checked for the following:

1. Task Manager (Start Up) - Word does not appear in this list

2. Regedit (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run) - checked and there is no string with Word in it.

Neither of these steps works.

If anyone knows of another solution, then please advise.

GJM

GJM1969, Dec 30, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Dec 30, 2018
  4. Microsoft Word and Excel 2019 automatically opens upon startup

microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Word and Excel 2019 automatically opens upon startup

1. Microsoft Word and Excel 2019 automatically opens upon startup - Similar Threads - Microsoft Word Excel

2. word excel sheet is not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    word excel sheet is not open: hi my word or excel word is not open please help me Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel-sheet-is-not-open/00ad8a1f-fd48-4399-b127-b85f022776ae
  3. How to automatically open an excel file on startup?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to automatically open an excel file on startup?: I have been trying to find this on the internet, but my search criteria are probably not specific enough. Can someone please explain how to do this? Thank you. submitted by /u/KittyPitty [link] [comments]...
  4. word 2019 not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    word 2019 not opening: I cant open word or open any documents at all, what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-2019-not-opening/2e0ad4a6-a94c-4c5b-98b2-5a93babe80b9
  5. Unable to open Excel or Word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to open Excel or Word: I am unable to open a specific Excel File or Excel or Word at all. It shows and error message -2147163890. Any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-excel-or-word/912bb6f2-25f4-4437-a264-0b964795513e
  6. Word opens upon Windows startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word opens upon Windows startup: In the last few days, WORD has opened upon Windows startup. I've checked startup in Task Manager and Word is not there. Windows 10 is updated. I've run a virus scan. The only solutions I can find are from 2017. Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks & be safe....
  7. Excel/Word doc opens after Windows 10 startup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Excel/Word doc opens after Windows 10 startup: I have a user with this same problem as asked previously. When they log into their computer running Windows 10, a blank Excel spreadsheet opens. Occasionally it will be 2 Excel spreadsheets or more. Previous question ...there's nothing in startup folders, run registry,...
  8. Word/Excel opening on startup, odd?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word/Excel opening on startup, odd?: When I use Word or Excel one day, and when I've finished on my pc for the day and shut down. The next day when I switch the PC on, a blank Word or Excel sheet (whichever I used last the day before) will open on up on my screen on startup without me touching anything. Is this...
  9. Macros Crashing Upon Create in Word and Excel

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Macros Crashing Upon Create in Word and Excel: Every time I hit Create when trying to create a macro in Excel or Word, the application crashing. It just closes. Sometimes it'll reopen and sometime it won't. I've tried every setting possible in order to fix but nothing works. I tried customer support about 50 times...
  10. Word, Excel outlook not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word, Excel outlook not opening: when I try to open any of the following Microsoft word, excel, powerpoint outlook nothing happens. The screen just spins for ever and it is not working and no error message is given...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. excel opens on startup

2. microsoft word opens on startup

3. word opens on startup

4. excel opening on startup,
  5. excel opens automatically on startup,
  6. stop excel opening on startup,
  7. make word stop auto opening,
  8. why is excel opening on startup,
  9. excel automatically opens on startup,
  10. how to stop excel from opening on startup,
  11. stop microsoft word from opening on startup,