Windows 10: microsoft word asking for a pin

Discus and support microsoft word asking for a pin in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to log into microsoft word and it keeps asking for a pin, I used my windows pin and it keeps saying its wrong idk what to do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yeseniarodriguez4, Sep 9, 2020.

1. microsoft word asking for a pin

I am trying to log into microsoft word and it keeps asking for a pin, I used my windows pin and it keeps saying its wrong idk what to do.

:)

yeseniarodriguez4, Sep 9, 2020

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Sep 9, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Pinned excel/word start menu shortcuts not working

Hi Coro123, and welcome to Tenforums!

In Windows 10, I found the most practical way to quick access certain documents is via context menu.

Quickest is if you pin Word (not a document) to Taskbar, and by right click on it you have a list of documents. You can pin any document in list - it will appear on the top and stay there.

It is the same for Start menu. Right click on Word tile it will give you context menu with recent files

About Pin to start in contect menu, here are tutorials by Brink. You can ask him there too *Wink

Add or Remove Pin to Start Context Menu in Windows 10

microsoft word asking for a pin [​IMG]

AndreTen, Sep 9, 2020
  4. microsoft word asking for a pin

Have PIN for Windows 10 but need Windows password

Hi,

To set up a PIN on your Windows account, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Type the word pin in the search box and select
      Set up PIN sign-in

• Under the PIN section, click the
      Add
      button.

• Enter the password for your user account, then click the
      OK button.

• Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

microsoft word asking for a pin

1. microsoft word asking for a pin - Similar Threads - microsoft word asking

2. It is asking for Administrative PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It is asking for Administrative PIN: I went into the Find Location button and I turn on the location button and thinking that the locked button in this button was to lock my location, not lock me out of my computer. It is asking for the administrative pin which I am the administrator, because it is my personal...
  3. It is asking for Administrative PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It is asking for Administrative PIN: I went into the Find Location button and I turn on the location button and thinking that the locked button in this button was to lock my location, not lock me out of my computer. It is asking for the administrative pin which I am the administrator, because it is my personal...
  4. Screen asking for pin number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen asking for pin number: Bringing the laptop out of sleep brings up the usual screen and then I have to hit any key on the keyboard to bring up where I place the Pin Number. The last couple days, the screen comes up and hitting any key on the keyboard doesn't do anything. I found pressing the Ctrl /...
  5. Windows keep asking for PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keep asking for PIN: My Windows has a fingerprint to sign in. Now, I need to do both PIN and fingerprint. I haven't done any changes at all. Windows is updated to its latest but this feature really annoys me and I want it to be gone....
  6. Always asking pin for login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Always asking pin for login.: I am required to do fingerprint and pin just to login. It was just previously just fingerprint and not having any trouble. I haven't done any changes, how to remove the pin?...
  7. Asking Pin for Bluetooth Earbuds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asking Pin for Bluetooth Earbuds: Since the last update, windows is asking for pin to connect to Bluetooth peripherals. I have a pair of tws earbuds which I'm trying to connect to windows. But its asking for Pin. It doesn't have any pin or a passcode. Please Help me....
  8. PIN # for Word

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PIN # for Word: How do I get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-for-word/74e58135-9348-4d80-a6a3-1e1cee3f0b02"
  9. office-word-pins

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    office-word-pins: Word is automatically unpinning my documents each time i open them. can someone tell me how to turn off this feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-word-pins/a96eb56c-865d-4e50-95de-ee1cbc12e8a0
  10. somtimes macine asks for a pin

in Windows 10 Customization
    somtimes macine asks for a pin: how do I get a pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/somtimes-macine-asks-for-a-pin/958793db-578e-4519-adba-7018a71a6157