Windows 10: Microsoft Word & Excel Background is BLACK & the writing is white

Discus and support Microsoft Word & Excel Background is BLACK & the writing is white in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, The background on my excel files & word documents are black. How do I change it back to white background. I also noticed my search bar for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CherylWarner1, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Microsoft Word & Excel Background is BLACK & the writing is white

Hi,

The background on my excel files & word documents are black. How do I change it back to white background. I also noticed my search bar for google is also black, instead of the usual white.

Thanks.

:)

CherylWarner1, Oct 16, 2020
  2. clara1312 Win User

Black background/white writing

Hi there,

Just wondered if anyone knows of a phone that has a black background with white writing on all parts of the phone? Most phones at the moment have the facility to change it but the texts normally come up with white background/black writing.

It's basically for someone who has trouble with their sight, and I'm just trying to find a suitable phone for them. If anyone knows of any downloads either, that would be great.

Thank you for your help!

Clara

clara1312, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Using Paint to Write Yellon on a Black Background

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it help.

• Open Paint.

• Under Home Tab, Click on Fill with color.

• Select the black color, and now click on blank page below.

• Now the background will be in black color.

• Select Brushes under Home tab and select yellow color.

• Then you will be able to write word and Figures in yellow color.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Microsoft Word & Excel Background is BLACK & the writing is white

Microsoft 10 - background is black

Hi,

I installed Windows 10 and now the background on my excel files is black, making the writing illegible. How do I change it back to white background. I also noticed my search bar for google is also black, instead of the usual white.

Thanks.

KateSmith_14, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Word & Excel Background is BLACK & the writing is white

1. Microsoft Word & Excel Background is BLACK & the writing is white - Similar Threads - Microsoft Word Excel

2. In windows 11 Microsoft word background became black. The words became white. What is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In windows 11 Microsoft word background became black. The words became white. What is the...: My baby brother pressed some key and the background of Microsoft word and some other white backgroundnot all became black. The words I am writing that became white instead of black. How to bring it back to white background....
  3. In windows 11 Microsoft word background became black. The words became white. What is the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In windows 11 Microsoft word background became black. The words became white. What is the...: My baby brother pressed some key and the background of Microsoft word and some other white backgroundnot all became black. The words I am writing that became white instead of black. How to bring it back to white background....
  4. how to change black background to white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change black background to white: I cannot see a lot of info in my toolbars because of the black background , how can i change it to white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-black-background-to-white/01d312f7-40db-4b0a-b91e-26c49e8b9f50
  5. how to change black background to white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change black background to white: I cannot see a lot of info in my toolbars because of the black background , how can i change it to white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-black-background-to-white/01d312f7-40db-4b0a-b91e-26c49e8b9f50
  6. how to change black background to white

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Latest Microsoft Word & Excel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Microsoft Word & Excel: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Sir, This is Gavin. Currently using Microsoft Word & Excel 2016 Version: 2106 for My Windows 10 OS Laptop ↓ As Attached Screen Shot Below. I would like to know is this the Latest Version or is there any New Version released after that. If Yes, then...
  8. Excel background is black

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Excel background is black: It seems like I (I don't know how) changed some I don't have problems in any other office apps the table the weird thing is, that If I save it as a pdf there is a completely white background (the borders non existent or mby white) and grey text saved as pdf By formatting...
  9. black background and white text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    black background and white text: brand new HP laptop trying to print on a Brother printer that works from my PC. why is it printing a black background and white text from whatever application I print from?...
  10. Can Word display letters in white on a black background ? Or Open Office ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can Word display letters in white on a black background ? Or Open Office ?: This would help me read academic articles without strain. Would be so helpful submitted by /u/Kili12345 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/edj34s/can_word_display_letters_in_white_on_a_black/