Windows 10: Microsoft word Excel PowerPoint etc..

Discus and support Microsoft word Excel PowerPoint etc.. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello can someone please help me.I just finished resetting my computer with the option keep personal files.But when it finished I noticed that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HiamLyngdoh, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Microsoft word Excel PowerPoint etc..

Hello can someone please help me.I just finished resetting my computer with the option keep personal files.But when it finished I noticed that microsoft word , Excel, PowerPoint and other have disappeared.I know that they have been removed from the computer through the resetting process.Do I have to download them again or can I get the back again?Can someone please help me?

:)

HiamLyngdoh, Jul 20, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

@mentions for comments in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint available

Source:

Brink, Jul 20, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    @mentions for comments in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint available Office

Source:

Brink, Jul 20, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft word Excel PowerPoint etc..

Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for Web announce Export to PowerPoint

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...o/ba-p/2217824

Brink, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft word Excel PowerPoint etc..

1. Microsoft word Excel PowerPoint etc.. - Similar Threads - Microsoft word Excel

2. PowerPoint, Word, etc not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerPoint, Word, etc not working: Every time I download a PowerPoint, Word Doc, etc a message pops up saying it needs repaired. I push the "Repair Now" button but it just closes the tab. How can I solve this issue?...
  3. PowerPoint, Word, etc not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerPoint, Word, etc not working: Every time I download a PowerPoint, Word Doc, etc a message pops up saying it needs repaired. I push the "Repair Now" button but it just closes the tab. How can I solve this issue?...
  4. Microsoft Excel, Word an PowerPoint uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Excel, Word an PowerPoint uninstalled?: Yesterday Avast did a clean up of my computer. I tried to open Excel today and it's not there. Neither is Word. It would seem that the Microsoft program was removed. How can I restore it?...
  5. Outlook.Live.com/ Word, Excel, etc.

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook.Live.com/ Word, Excel, etc.: Hi all. One of the e-mail accounts I have is the webmail of Outlook.Live.com I originally created this e-mail account years ago when Windows 10 was first about to launch. As I'm sure many of you will remember, when Windows 10 first launched, they said if you had a current,...
  6. Microsoft excel, word and PowerPoint need help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft excel, word and PowerPoint need help?: I just bought my first laptop and when I opened my excel or word it asked me to agree to a license agreement do I have to purchase or subscribe to Microsoft word and all other services or is it free and I just need to accept the license agreement and then I could use it for...
  7. deleted word, excel, etc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    deleted word, excel, etc: hello there, just today my partner reset the computer, so we lost everything including our word, excel package. can you help me?? and tell me how to put it back on our laptop Thanks...
  8. Excel, word and Powerpoint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel, word and Powerpoint: I upgraded to Windows 10 but no longer have word , excel or powerpoint. I cannot open documents without these apps. How can i get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-word-and-powerpoint/c83a9936-e2e5-4e77-8546-b0b543435c3f"
  9. MS Suite for Home (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Suite for Home (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, etc.): Approximately 2 weeks ago, I received a notice from MS that my drivers were out of date and to update. So I let MS update my PC. Now my MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc. do not work. I can not open my previous word, excel, etc. documents. What gives? I had upgraded my...
  10. Autosave documents in Word, Excel, Powerpoint

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Autosave documents in Word, Excel, Powerpoint: There is now a "feature" which has lost me documents (or would have had I not had backups). As many people do, I sometimes load an old document to act as a template, making suitable amendments and saving it under a new name. The problem is that unless I remember to...