Windows 10: Microsoft Word Expiration

Discus and support Microsoft Word Expiration in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I just wanted to figure out when my Word account expires... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CodingLover, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Microsoft Word Expiration

Hello,

I just wanted to figure out when my Word account expires

:)

CodingLover, Jan 19, 2019

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Jan 19, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    microsoft word 2003

Is it just one file, or all your word files?

With the exception of Outlook, I have yet to find a reason to stop using Office 2000, 2003, and 2007. They open all the latest files just fine, and they work just fine.

newtekie1, Jan 19, 2019
  4. annie Win User

Microsoft Word Expiration

How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Word Expiration

1. Microsoft Word Expiration - Similar Threads - Microsoft Word Expiration

2. Microsoft license expired

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft license expired: Hello I have been using Windows 10 for a long time and suddenly I am told that my license will expire soon. I thought it was FREE. Can someone kindly help me to get the correct answers to this. Cathrine...
  3. Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Word: Hi there, I can't seem to open ANY of my Word docs. Yet I have no problem with others like PDF etc. Why? What can I do, please? Sebastian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-word/4f4887c8-f369-480c-8355-5a7fe7bfb7aa
  4. Expiring microsoft license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Expiring microsoft license: I am receiving messages that my license agreement for Microsoft 10 soon expires. I lost the box and key with the activation number/license a long time ago. I am in a country with lockdown, so I can't go to an authorized retailer for help. I try to call Microsoft number from...
  5. Microsoft will expire soon

Microsoft will expire soon: I bought a new computer online. It came with windows 10 pre-installed. Recently I have been getting the message "Windows will expire soon" on startup. After some research I suspect that my Windows key was one that was not legitimate or temporary. No problem, I bought a new...
  6. microsoft word

microsoft word: Microsoft professional plus 2010 was uninstalled by mistakenly and I recovered it ...after some time I opened microsoft word then Im getting a notification setup controller has occurred encounter during installation and I lost my product key also....how to solve this problem...
  7. Microsoft Minesweeper and Ultimate Word Games show as subscription has expired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper and Ultimate Word Games show as subscription has expired: Since the last update, my subscriptions to Microsoft Ultimate Word Games and Microsoft Minesweeper have gone back to unpaid subscriptions and even though they say I am still subscribed and to play them through the X-Box game bar, it is still acting as if they need to be paid...
  8. Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Word: When I try to log on to word, I get this error code: 0x87E10BC6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-word/3b033a1a-284b-434e-a594-35ba5d927f74
  9. microsoft word

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft word: i was wondering about the program word, i have windows ten and have no way to access or use it... when i try and download it it wants me to buy a year worth of some office program... it used to be free and already in my old windows operating systems i owned.. is there any...
  10. Microsoft edge expired?

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft edge expired?: When i click to go on Microsoft Edge it an error comes up and says something like the trial version of this app is expired, please download it on the app store. The thing is it isn't on the app store and the app store is buggy asf for me aswell as it doesn't let me download...