Windows 10: Microsoft Word games; JUMBLE

Discus and support Microsoft Word games; JUMBLE in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Who is responsible for choosing the words in this game? Many of them are ridiculous, such as "moo, shh. heh, huh, reg..." This is a VERY short list of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FinnedLawyer998, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Microsoft Word games; JUMBLE

Who is responsible for choosing the words in this game? Many of them are ridiculous, such as "moo, shh. heh, huh, reg..." This is a VERY short list of some of the absurdities. You allow slang words but do not recognize proper words like "sere" (withered, dried up). What is your definition of slang?

"rue" is recognized but "rues" is not. Rue is a verb, so is rues: "He rues his decision."

Common words such as "surer" as in "sure, surer, surest" are categorized as Expert words. Are you serious?

You allow "(Mod Removed-Inappropriate)" (urine or to urinate) and "snot" (mucous) , both are slang, but you do not allow "(Mod Removed-Inappropriate)". "(Mod Removed-Inappropriate)" is a word (feces) It's as valid as "(Mod Removed-Inappropriate)" or "snot".

Who is in charge of this game? Public school drop-outs?

:)

FinnedLawyer998, Jan 18, 2019

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

Jumble Game,

I have been playing the Jumble game and played ok until game 20 on the progress map, I solved all words and gained all 3 stars, the map tells you if you get 1 star you can progress, I got all three stars but the game will not progress to game 21, I have
    gone back and replayed game 20 with the same result but it still will not progress to game 21. Any suggestions ?

Ian McClymont, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Ultimate Wordd Games, Jumble 47, bonus word

Hello,

Thank you for writing to community forums.

I completely understand the way you feel at the moment and also appreciate the steps you took before reaching out to us. As this is an in-game issue, I suggest you to contact
    Microsoft ultimate word game support,
    where we have support professionals, who are well equipped with the knowledge on issues with games to provide the solution.

Hope it helps

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 18, 2019
  4. Microsoft Word games; JUMBLE

November Map for Jumble

Hi Bill,

There are several ways for you to download add-ons, games, and apps on your device. You can download it from the Windows Store or the in-game store. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• On which device are you trying to download the November Map?
    • Are you referring to the Jumble Words game?
    • Have you tried to check the in-game store if the November Map is available?

In the meantime, we recommend that you update the game on Windows Store to make sure that it is updated. If you are using a Windows 10 PC, you may refer to the steps provided on this

link

Loraine Mon, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Word games; JUMBLE

1. Microsoft Word games; JUMBLE - Similar Threads - Microsoft Word games

2. Microsoft Ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate word games: Can't play Microsoft Ultimate word games every time I try I get an error message "Microsoft Ultimate word games currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the store and try again. Here's the error code in case you need it: Error code...
  3. Letters on a page dropping out leaving jumbled words.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Letters on a page dropping out leaving jumbled words.: Using Chrome on Windows 10. When opening pages, parts of the content have started to drop out - i.e. missing letters in a word such as "th reas n for this probl m ma be obs ure " etc . If I click on the page it sometimes clears to normal or if I refresh the page then it...
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I paid my annual "ads free" subscription at the beginning of the year only to find out this morning that I'm being hit by ads and asked to upgrade to "ads free". Anything ideas why?...
  5. jumbled words because letters jump backward as typed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    jumbled words because letters jump backward as typed: can barely type an email or a comment on Facebook because letters jump backward and words get jumbled as a result https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jumbled-words-because-letters-jump-backward-as/a54a6a33-62d3-451e-a775-a6b35b606346
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: In addition to my 'old' windows 10 laptop, I recently added a new windows 10 laptop and have been using it to play MUWG. When I now switch to my 'old' windows 10 laptop, it appeared (because it went fast) to synch with the cloud and then lands on loading and will not load....
  7. microsoft ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft ultimate word games: microsoft ultimate word games reset my progress back to level 1. Couldn't get it back by cloud save since that one was reset as well. So I cheated a bit. My windows preview computer didn't have cloud saving on so I went (in explorer) on the preview puter to...
  8. Ultimate Wordd Games, Jumble 47, bonus word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultimate Wordd Games, Jumble 47, bonus word: Has anyone else had the problem of not being able to finish the bonus word on Jumble number 47? The letters show as FERMENTY, and I cannot figure it out. I went so far as to go to a place called cheater, but it didn't know the answer either. Can anyone help?...
  9. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: How do I delete data from the game to start all over? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/0fcd3b6f-1be7-4333-8241-22e873230b88
  10. microsoft ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft ultimate word games: How can I get more aps as I have finished all available ones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/a6cee3c2-8895-4d43-8038-9d6630f10d8d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jumble in windows 10

2. microsoft games jumble

3. microsoft word jumble game