Windows 10: Microsoft word is not letting me use custom colors (draw > marker) from using the dropper.

Discus and support Microsoft word is not letting me use custom colors (draw > marker) from using the dropper. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The little dropper icon is supposed to have you choose any color in the background you find appealing and it lets you copy that exact color with a pen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/I-dont-have-milk, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Microsoft word is not letting me use custom colors (draw > marker) from using the dropper.

The little dropper icon is supposed to have you choose any color in the background you find appealing and it lets you copy that exact color with a pen or marker. For some reason I can’t do this anymore.

submitted by /u/I-dont-have-milk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/I-dont-have-milk, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Change Photo app default draw color Win10

Hi Ryan,

Wrong configuration settings may be the possible cause why the draw color was default. To assist you better, we'd like to clarify few things:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to change the draw color before?

Any response will be highly appreciated.

Rose Cal, Oct 31, 2019
  3. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Microsoft word is not letting me use custom colors (draw > marker) from using the dropper.

color on drawing

I have scanned some drawings - black ink on white. I would like to color them. Can I do that?

LarsBorberg, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft word is not letting me use custom colors (draw > marker) from using the dropper.

1. Microsoft word is not letting me use custom colors (draw > marker) from using the dropper. - Similar Threads - Microsoft word letting

2. Stupid Microsoft is not letting me use Clipchamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stupid Microsoft is not letting me use Clipchamp: Ok. I have a question to microsoft. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU PUT AGE RESTRICTIONS IN CLIPCHAMP?!!!!!????! LIKE WHY???? I'M TRYING TO EDIT A VIDEO, BUT I CAN'T BCUZ I'M 15 AND I LIVE IN POLAND. The only thing that I want to know is why. Just why. There's literally no reason for...
  3. Stupid Microsoft is not letting me use Clipchamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stupid Microsoft is not letting me use Clipchamp: Ok. I have a question to microsoft. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU PUT AGE RESTRICTIONS IN CLIPCHAMP?!!!!!????! LIKE WHY???? I'M TRYING TO EDIT A VIDEO, BUT I CAN'T BCUZ I'M 15 AND I LIVE IN POLAND. The only thing that I want to know is why. Just why. There's literally no reason for...
  4. Delay when using Pen to draw in Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delay when using Pen to draw in Microsoft Word: Hi, I have a desktop with M365 app.When I am using Pen to draw in Microsoft Word, there is always a delay.Example, after I drew the line, the line will appear after I drew and release the mouse click.There is no issue if I am using a pencil mode.Kindly advise. Thanks....
  5. Delay when using Pen to draw in Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delay when using Pen to draw in Microsoft Word: Hi, I have a desktop with M365 app.When I am using Pen to draw in Microsoft Word, there is always a delay.Example, after I drew the line, the line will appear after I drew and release the mouse click.There is no issue if I am using a pencil mode.Kindly advise. Thanks....
  6. Video Editor Custom Audio Markers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor Custom Audio Markers: Hi, I've been trying to use Video Editor to make a video for a project that I have. It seems that when I add custom audio the markers wont separate no matter how I drag them. Can anyone please help me?...
  7. Computer Freezes when using Microsoft word draw function in a google meet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Freezes when using Microsoft word draw function in a google meet: I will try to be as detailed as possible. I was able to use Word draw functions on my old 2011 HP touchsmart all in one with out any issues. Great for teaching my online classes. It used a IR 2 point touch screen. Do to its age, and limited speed, I decided to upgrade to...
  8. will microsoft let me use external hard drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    will microsoft let me use external hard drive: will microsoft let me buy external hard drive outside their store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-microsoft-let-me-use-external-hard-drive/a6799d4b-a309-41e8-be23-a0eeb077aa65
  9. had microsoft, now it wont let me use it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    had microsoft, now it wont let me use it: I bought Microsoft word to go with my laptop. It was still the time where you bought the box with downloading instructions. However since the new update I haven't been able to write in my word. Why is it not letting me use microsoft when I already paid for it? is there...
  10. Microsoft wont let me use google chrome

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft wont let me use google chrome: I keep Installing and uninstalling google chrome but I still get the pop up of ask for parent permission. Only problem I am the only one on the account I am the administrator for my account no one else uses it. I can't figure out how to fix this and when I go back to school...